R.I.P Britain
Bill O'Reilly
2006-08-22 07:47:30 UTC
"By the time Britain finally works out just who are its allies and who are
its enemies, it may well be too late".

Suicide of the West
Denial is no longer a river in Egypt but a British pathology.

By Melanie Phillips
http://tinyurl.com/ekxqn

When America was attacked on 9/11 by Islamic jihadis, it was said that this
was a doomsday wake-up call for the West. Within a short while, however,
much of Britain decided that 9/11 was actually America’s fault and that
Israel was at the core of the problem.

When Britain was attacked last year on 7/7 by Islamic jihadis, it was said
that this was a doomsday wake-up call for the U.K. Within a short time,
however, much of the country decided that it was Britain’s own fault on
account of “Islamophobia” and the war in Iraq.

Now 25 British Muslims have been arrested for an alleged plot to blast up to
ten trans-Atlantic airliners out of the sky. This vast alleged conspiracy,
thought to encompass many dozens more plotters from Germany to Pakistan,
bears all the monstrous hallmarks of a classic al Qaeda operation. In
addition, security sources say that dozens more al Qaeda-linked terrorist
cells are at large in the U.K.

From the evidence of one opinion poll this week, the British public has at
least woken up to the fact that we are in the throes of a world war. Not so,
however, the British establishment and chattering classes. Denial is no
longer a river in Egypt but a British pathology.

Deputy Commissioner Paul Stephenson of the Metropolitan Police described the
plot as a “criminal” act which was “not about communities” but about “people
who might masquerade in the community, hiding behind certain faiths.” So an
act of holy war to be perpetrated in the name of Islam just happened to use
that faith as a random bit of camouflage, just as it might have used Zen
Buddhism, say, or Zoroastrianism?

Then there’s the customary chorus that it’s all due to the war in Iraq and
Britain’s poodling to America. This was also the premise of the letter last
weekend by 38 Muslim groups, MPs, and peers that unless Britain altered its
foreign policy it would get more terrorist outrages. This shameful threat to
the nation produced a furious denunciation by the home secretary, John Reid,
for proposing that terrorists should dictate British policies.

But the argument that foreign policy is the cause of the threat to Britain —
a claim trotted out by a wide spectrum of people — is itself idiotic beyond
measure. As Reid said, there was an al Qaeda plot in Birmingham to blow up
Britain back in 2000 — before 9/11, let alone the war in Iraq. Similarly,
jihadi attacks on the U.S. began 22 years before 9/11 with the Iran embassy
hostage crisis in 1979, followed by two decades of further attacks.

Even now, much of Britain fails to understand the apocalyptic messianism now
driving the regime in Iran to develop nuclear weapons with which to
blackmail the world.

It fails to acknowledge the religious nature of this world war, with even
more alarming signs of an emerging Sunni and Shia strategic alliance in Iraq
and Gaza, and with al Qaeda supporting Hezbollah in Lebanon. When President
Bush said we were in a war against Islamic fascism, he was merely stating a
demonstrable truth.

But many in Britain simply refuse to acknowledge that the root cause of the
threat that Britain faces is Islam. This does not mean that all Muslims sign
up to these evil ideas. Hundreds of thousands of British Muslims do not,
while across the world Muslims are among the most numerous of its victims.

But an insupportable number do subscribe to extremist ideas. A recent poll
revealed that a quarter of British Muslims believed the 7/7 attacks were
justified, with the number rising to one third among younger Muslims.

Many of these young people live in a kind of cultural limbo, stranded
between the repressive culture of the Asian subcontinent and the debauched
and degraded culture of Britain. And the terrible message of the jihad is a
siren song for those who have been abandoned in a psychic desert and who
search for a meaning to their lives.

It gives them an identity which provides self respect because it casts them
in a heroic mould: fighting to ‘defend’ the kingdom of God. It is an
identity built on undiluted hatred, on lies, on paranoia, on mass murder and
even attempted genocide.

These are ideas that kill. And because they are ideas, some of the most
significant recruiting grounds are not the backstreet mosques and madrassahs
but those seats of intellectual inquiry, the universities. Britain’s
campuses are now the prime hunting grounds of the jihad.

A recent Pew opinion poll across Europe revealed that, while Britain was the
most respectful country of all towards its Muslim citizens, they repaid the
compliment by hating their home country, the west and the Jews more than
Muslims anywhere else. Why? The answer is inescapable. British Muslims are
being radicalised by Britain itself.

Since Muslims whose minds are already bent by the propaganda of lies and
hatred against America, Israel and the Jews pouring out of the Muslim world
are further subjected by the BBC and other media outlets to daily — even
hourly — diatribes about the evil of America, the evil of Israel and the
fact that Britain is a patsy of evil America and evil Israel, who can
possibly be surprised that untold numbers of impressionable young Muslims
sign up to rid the planet of this apparent scourge?

The BBC, whose global influence is equalled only by its culpability,
powerfully incites hatred by persistently misrepresenting Israel’s
self-defence as unwarranted aggression, and giving air-time to an endless
procession of Islamic jihadists, propagandists, anti-Western activists and
bigots with rarely even a hint of a challenge.

The British political and security establishment, meanwhile, still fails to
understand that it is not enough to thwart terrorist plots and disrupt
terrorist cells but it must also combat the ideology of lies, hatred and
paranoia driving certain Muslims to these terrible acts. Not only do they
fail to do so, but they have even recruited jihadists into the very heart of
government as advisers.

The mantra justifying this appeasement of extremism is that the vast
majority of Britain’s Muslims are “moderate.” True, the vast majority oppose
terrorism. But Britain has now effectively defined as a moderate someone who
does not support mass murder — and even then, only in Britain.

Where are the Muslim public figures condemning those in their community who
support suicide bombings in Israel and Iraq? Or those who blame Israel and
the Jews for all the ills of the world? Or who claim that the west is a
giant conspiracy to destroy Islam?

You won’t hear such condemnations from the head of the Muslim Council of
Britain — an organisation which venerates Sheikh Yusuf Qaradawi, who
endorses suicide bomb attacks in Israel and Iraq — who has said his aim is
to get Britain to adopt Islamic values.

Nor from Syed Aziz Pasha, secretary general of the Union of Muslim
Organisations of the U.K. and Ireland, who has said he wants public holidays
to mark Muslim festivals and Islamic laws to cover family affairs which
would apply only to Muslims — a demand which astoundingly the Communities
Secretary Ruth Kelly said she would consider. Are these really moderate
attitudes?

The unpalatable fact is that there is actually a continuum of Islamic
extremism in Britain. While probably only a small number on this continuum
will ever be involved in violence, too many others subscribe to odious
beliefs and ideas which maintain the sea of hatred and bigotry in which
terrorism swims.

The key belief that sustains this continuum and fuels the global jihad is
the paranoid falsehood that the West is engaged in a conspiracy to destroy
Islam — and that the puppet masters of the West are the Jews.

The centrality of anti-Jewish hatred to the threat to Britain and the West
makes Britain’s animus against Israel — and gross inversion of Israel’s
50-year fight to defend itself from extinction — not merely a regrettable
prejudice but an act of cultural suicide.

Israel’s many enemies in the U.K. will doubtless be highly satisfied with
the United Nations resolution to end the Lebanon war. But by emasculating
Israel, this resolution has further empowered Iran and boosted the global
jihad against themselves.

Israel’s inept prosecution of the war in Lebanon and the resulting ceasefire
are not merely a potential disaster for Israel. Al Qaeda and — even more
importantly, Iran — will now scent not just Jewish blood but, in the
apparent weakness of this key salient in the defence of the West, an
opportunity to redouble their efforts to strike directly at Britain and
America. For Israel’s fight is the world’s fight. Lose Israel, and the world
is lost.

By the time Britain finally works out just who are its allies and who are
its enemies, it may well be too late.

— Melanie Phillips is author of Londonistan.

Franklin Graham (Evangelist) "Islam is evil"
Pat Robertson (Evangelist) "Hitler was bad, Muslims worse"
Nick Griffin (BNP) "Islam is a vicious, wicked faith"
Jerry Fallwell (Preacher) "Prophet Muhammed was a terrorist"
Chuck Baldwin (Commentator) "Islam is a religion of hate"
Rev Dr.Alan Clifford (Pastor) says "Islam is evil"
C.Chambliss (US Senator) "Arrest Muslims crossing state line"

R.I.P

Eugene Armstrong
http://tinyurl.com/dpywy

Jack Hensley
http://tinyurl.com/9g4e7

Nick Berg
http://tinyurl.com/4n4ek

Kim Sun-il
http://tinyurl.com/6mpue

Ken Bigley
http://tinyurl.com/d434c

For those of you *still* undecided as to the identities of the enemy within,
may wish to catch up on some reading. O'Reilly recommends the following
links:-

http://www.obsessionthemovie.com/
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/
http://www.jihadwatch.org/
http://www.faithfreedom.org/
http://www.islamundressed.com/
http://www.dhimmitude.org/
http://www.frontpagemag.com/
http://www.answering-islam.org/
http://www.6thcolumnagainstjihad.com/
http://www.anti-cair-net.org/
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/
http://www.memri.org/
http://www.pmw.org.il/index.html
http://lindasog.com/public/terrorvictims.htm
http://listislam.cjb.net/
http://www.muslimsout.net/
http://www.apostatesofislam.com/index.htm
http://www.melaniephillips.com/diary/
Jon°
2006-08-22 08:04:56 UTC
Melanie puts that rather well.
JOHN BENNETT
2006-08-22 09:38:29 UTC
Whilst sitting on her cunt:-))
Jon°
2006-08-22 10:46:03 UTC
As I have said previously, you really are the nastiest,loutish,barbaric,
bearish, bucolic, cantankerous, churlish, cloddish, clodhopping*, clownish,
clumsy, coarse,gross*, ill-bred, ill-mannered, impolite, loud, lowbred,
oafish, ornery, provincial, rough, rude, rustic, swinish, tasteless, ugly,
uncivilised, uncouth, uncultured, uneducated, ungracious, unpoised,
unpolished, unrefined, vulgar monkey that Chris X the Muslim Organ-Grinder
has.
JOHN BENNETT
2006-08-22 12:11:34 UTC
Post by Jon°
As I have said previously, you really are the nastiest,loutish,barbaric,
bearish, bucolic, cantankerous, churlish, cloddish, clodhopping*, clownish,
clumsy, coarse,gross*, ill-bred, ill-mannered, impolite, loud, lowbred,
oafish, ornery, provincial, rough, rude, rustic, swinish, tasteless, ugly,
uncivilised, uncouth, uncultured, uneducated, ungracious, unpoised,
unpolished, unrefined, vulgar monkey that Chris X the Muslim Organ-Grinder
has.
And people think you don't care:-)
You are such a sweetie
No one has ever said such nice things to me before.
Thank you Jon:-))
There you are Jon knows how to speek korrecterly.
Jon°

True Blue
2006-08-22 08:11:55 UTC
Good point Bill,

But you're preaching to the inverted, I'm afraid. Jew hysteria is rife here
and the "zionazis" are to blame for everything;

The council repossessed my flat, 'cause of the Jews.
My life stinks, 'cause of the Jews.
My car won't start, 'cause of the Jews.
My wife left me, 'cause of the Jews.
I can't get it up, 'cause of the Jews.
All of my problems are, 'cause of the Jews.
I get drunk every night, 'cause of the Jews.
I'm not in control of my life, 'cause of the Jews.
I don't have a "pot to piss in", 'cause of the Jews.
Internet cost too much, 'cause of the Jews.
I can't afford the nice things at the shop, 'cause of the Jews.
It's too damn hot outside, 'cause of the Jews.
My daughter is a whore, 'cause of the Jews.
My life is boring, 'cause of the Jews.
There is a hole in my roof, 'cause of the Jews.
I lost my car keys, 'cause of the Jews.
I'm a granddad at 25, 'cause of the Jews.
I can't get ahead, 'cause of the Jews.
I have lots of "duct tape" on my car, 'cause of the Jews..
I can't find a job, 'cause of the Jews.
I don't enjoy life, 'cause of the Jews..
I don't get any women, 'cause of the Jews.
I've got a virus on my PC, 'cause of the Jews.
It's too damn cold outside, 'cause of the Jews.
I don't mow my grass, 'cause of the Jews.
I don't have a life, 'cause of the Jews.
Cigarettes cause 'cancer, cause of the Jews.
I'm a failure, 'cause of the Jews.
I make the minimum wage, 'cause of the Jews.
I spilled my beer, 'cause of the Jews.
I don't leave the house, 'cause of the Jews.
We get 5 channels on the TV, 'cause of the Jews. .
We don't have running water in the house, 'cause of the Jews.
I'll never be important to anyone, 'cause of the Jews.
I'm a second class citizen, 'cause of the Jews.
My dog died, 'cause of the Jews.
I was a "below average student", 'cause of the Jews.
My boss is always on at me, 'cause of the Jews.
I'll never mount to anything, 'cause of the Jews.
My failure at life is, 'cause of the Jews.
I hate Jews, 'cause of the Jews.
It ain't my fault, 'cause of the Jews.
.
Chris X
2006-08-22 14:56:56 UTC
Post by True Blue
Good point Bill,
(Snigger !)
True Blue
2006-08-22 15:27:15 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by True Blue
Good point Bill,
(Snigger !)
You managed to get back in the BNP yet?
Chris X
2006-08-22 15:27:44 UTC
"Good point Bill" ... LOL ! Oh stop it, you're killing me !
True Blue
That's "no" then.
Chris X
2006-08-22 16:07:48 UTC
Post by True Blue
Post by Chris X
Post by True Blue
Post by Chris X
Post by True Blue
Good point Bill,
(Snigger !)
You managed to get back in the BNP yet?
"Good point Bill" ... LOL ! Oh stop it, you're killing me !
That's "no" then.
I see you've joined UKRAP. Best place for a total Zionazi loser and fake
patriot like you, tory boy.
True Blue
2006-08-22 16:49:44 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by True Blue
Post by Chris X
Post by True Blue
Post by Chris X
Post by True Blue
Good point Bill,
(Snigger !)
You managed to get back in the BNP yet?
"Good point Bill" ... LOL ! Oh stop it, you're killing me !
That's "no" then.
I see you've joined UKRAP. Best place for a total Zionazi loser and fake
patriot like you, tory boy.
Why don't you give your mum 50p a week? When she has £20, then she can give
it to Mr. Griffin.
Chris X
Your lack of a denial is noted, tory boy.
Brian
2006-08-23 11:12:54 UTC
Post by True Blue
Good point Bill,
But you're preaching to the inverted, I'm afraid. Jew hysteria is rife here
and the "zionazis" are to blame for everything;
Didn't you know- antisemites are sick:

Pity the Poor Anti-Semite
Anti-Semitism is an ancient scourge that has destroyed all who have
become infected with it throughout history. It is a deadly illness of
the mind which contains the nidus of self-destruction within its
genetic code.

Most of us in the West have long recognized the danger of
anti-Semitism. Victor Davis Hanson recently pointed out that it is
symptomatic of totalitarian societies which need to deflect the blame
for their failures onto others:

Anti-Semitism, of course, is the mother's milk of fascism. It is
always, they say, a small group of Jews — whether shadowy cabinet
advisers and international bankers of the 1930s or the manipulative
neoconservatives and Israeli leadership of the present — who alone
stir up the trouble.

The beauty of anti-Semitism is that the Jews have a long tradition of
being small in number yet relatively visible in the societies in which
they lived. Thus, they serve as the perfect objects on which to
project ambivalently held traits. For example, the leading
anti-Semites of the world are now found in the Arab world. Their
projection of all evil traits onto the Jews is a thing of beauty in
its incoherent hatred. Pamela comments on the prevalence in the Arab
world of the most noxious cartoons slandering Jews with the old
time-worn and time tested blood libel first made popular int eh middle
ages:

In an interview with the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, analyst
Joe Kotek, writes that "The main recurrent motif in Arab cartoons
concerning Israel is 'the devilish Jew.' This image conveys the idea
that Jews behave like Nazis, kill children and love blood."

"A major theme in Arab cartoons is the blood-loving or blood-thirsty
Jew. This originates in Christian anti-Semitism. The Christian
anti-Semitic libel alleged the Jews needed Christian blood for their
Passover service. Its claim is that the Jew is evil, as his religion
forces him to drink blood. In today's Arab world this image of
unbridled hatred has mutated into the alleged quest for Palestinian
blood.

Blood-drinking Jews are frequently shown by Al Ahram, one of Egypt's
leading dailies. On 21 April 2001, it printed a cartoon showing an
Arab being put into a flatting mill by two soldiers wearing helmets
with Stars of David. The Arab's blood pours out and two Jews with
kippot and Stars of David on their shirts drink the blood laughingly."

Unfortunately it is not just the Arab world that seems comfortable
publishing blatantly anti-Semitic slurs in the guise of "political"
cartoons. As previously documented by Honest Reporting, media in
Europe and the United States have published cartoons that go beyond
offensive.

A political cartoon published in The Independent in 2003 depicted
Ariel Sharon biting into the flesh of a Palestinian baby. The
background shows Apache attack helicopters firing missiles, and
blaring the message "Vote Likud." Sharon is saying, 'What's wrong, you
never seen a politician kissing babies before?"

Interestingly, those who take the greatest delight in bloody displays
are the Islamic fascists and their followers. All you need to do to
confirm this is to look at the posters carried by the Muslims
protesting against the Danish cartoons. Little Green Footballs has an
entire section dedicated to blood drenched Palestinian Car Swarms.
When people attribute a negative trait of their own to others, it is
projection, by definition. Another instance occurs when Europeans and
Arabs describe the Israeli treatment of Palestinians as genocide or
Nazism. It is the various Arab Islamic fascists groups that call for
the destruction of Israel and murder of the Jews yet they ascribe such
ideas to the Jews.

None of this is news to anyone who follows current events so logically
one can ask why I would have pity for the anti-Semites. The fact is
that if one explores the deeper structure of anti-Semitism, one will
find some surprising aspects that reveal its self-destructive nature.

Today MEMRI posted excerpts from a Syrian government run newspaper
which describes some of the lengths to which the anti-Semite is
willing to go to blame the Jews for events:

On January 31, 2006, the Syrian government daily Al-Thawra published
an article by columnist Abd Al-Rahman Ghunaym suggesting that Israel
created the avian flu virus in order to damage "genes carried only by
Arabs." The article further speculates that Israel may have planted
the virus in East Asia in order to mislead the world, and that this is
why the disease first appeared in that remote region. Another
possibility given is that the virus was created to attack "the yellow
race - especially in China and Vietnam" which are "rising powers"
threatening "American hegemony over the world."

The article has a compendium of other paranoid fantasies about the
Jews. It includes the canard, which unfortunately a significant
percentage of the American black population believes, that Jews
developed AIDS to kill blacks. The article ends with this gem, which
bears scrutiny:

"Tampering with Arab genes [without affecting] the white race is very
difficult. But the Zionists are capable of attempting this [risky]
adventure if [they have] a preventive treatment or a [cure for the
disease]. Recall that the assassination of Yasser Arafat was carried
out by means of biological weapons. The attempt on the life of the
fighter [Hamas leader] Khaled Mash'al [likewise] involved a biological
[agent] which [is countered by] a secret antidote that only the
Zionists possess."

Not only is "tampering with Arab genes [without affecting] the white
race ... very difficult", it is not possible (yet) though if it
becomes possible, it is almost certain that Jewish scientists will be
involved. However, consider the implications of this idea and other
common delusions/fantasies about the Jews. Jews control international
finance; they control governments behind the scenes; they have death
rays, control tsunamis, etc. The list of powers that Jews are
supposed to possess are remarkable and incredible; the Jews are
supermen! Meanwhile, the poor Arabs are weak and helpless victims.
[Notice, the alternative, that Jews are a hard working group who value
education, would cast the Arab world's manifest failures into an even
worse light.] S, C & A, in a post about Moderate Muslims that should
be read in full, comments on the fatalism inherent in Islam:

Islam and Muslims necessarily see themselves as victims, waging battle
against mythical Gods- a battle they cannot win, save for the Divine
Intervention of Allah. In other words, Muslims are powerless and will
remain powerless until Allah deems them worthy of his interceding
Grace. As Muslim prayers for redemption remain unanswered, the passage
of time only serves to magnify the greatness of the kafir adversary
and the conspiracies they face- and thus, their deliverance will be an
even greater miracle and manifestation of Allah's greatness. It is
only by an ever increasing escalation that the Muslim world escape
it's own failures and ineptitudes. The whole world is against them and
their adversaries become stronger every day. Thus, it is not evil to
kill innocent women and children. That, after all, is what Allah will
do.

Thus, without that intervention, Muslims see themselves as impotent.
They are waging a battle against superiors- one they cannot win.
Unworthy as they are, they wage the battle nonetheless, in the hope
that Allah will take mercy upon them and intercede on their behalf and
continue the righteous slaughter of their adversaries they have begun
in his name.

Jews, and now Americans as well, are the "mythical Gods" who are
oppressing the helpless Muslim.

Last month, Andrew Klavan in the LA Times, described the anti-Semite's
world in Why God chose the Jews:

Now, I understand the situation in the Middle East is morally and
politically complex, as is the situation in South America. I know that
honorable people can hold conflicting opinions about the issues in
these places. But when the entrenched misery of an area nearly as
large as the United States is consistently blamed on 5 million people
in a country the size of a shoebox, or when the ills of the world are
loaded onto less than 1% of its population, I begin to become
suspicious.

If it were only a matter of hating Jews, we could say: "Feel free,
hate everyone, knock yourself out." The trouble is the suffering, the
slaughter of innocents and indeed the destruction of entire nations
that seems inevitably to follow when anti-Semitism is allowed to
spread beyond the cesspool of the mind that contains it. History is
too full of lowlifes who thought all their problems would be solved if
they could just kill enough Jews — or thugs like Pontius Pilate who
thought it was a matter of killing the right Jew — for us not to
realize that their Final Solutions aren't final and are no solution.
They are often the first, and sometimes the last, road sign pointing
the way to an earthly hell.

Here is the crucial point for those who imagine that a tiny group of
people, barely 60 years out of an almost successful genocide, left
with nothing more than the clothes on their backs, comprising
approximately .05% of the world's population, who came to the desert
in Palestine and built a modern technological nation, would have the
time and interest to simultaneously devote themselves to oppressing
the Muslim world, with almost 100 times their population and oceans of
oil:

The anti-Semite necessarily defines himself as monumentally inferior
to the Jew.

This resides in the core of the anti-Semite and renders him
permanently damaged and weakened. Only the aid of a being much
greater than themselves, Allah, can save them from disaster. Short of
such divine intervention, they are doomed to remain defeated. The
Muslim nations of the world do not see it as within their abilities to
compete in a world of high technology, higher education, competitive
open economies; no, they look to nuclear weapons, only available to
them by virtue of their Allah given oil money rather than by the sweat
of their own brows, to bring them relief from the often imagined
depredations of the now conflated Jewish/American demi-Gods.

For those who have the hubris to attempt to destroy the Gods, there
are only two outcomes possible:

If they partially succeed, as the Nazis did, they imagine they have
become Gods, intoxicated with their power; and, as with all who
pretend to be Gods, they over-reach themselves and are inevitably
destroyed. Only those with the egotism of the Malignant Narcissist
would dare attack England, invade Russia, and antagonize the sleeping
American giant, at the same time.

Should they attempt to destroy the Jewish American God-beings and
fail, they will surely be destroyed themselves. The most recent
example of such spectacular self-destructive failure is Osama bin
Laden, who though perhaps still alive, is frightened and in hiding;
while he may perhaps be able to prick the God, he is no more able to
slay Israel or America than the fly can kill the eagle.

Iran is now the most recent of a long line of anti-Semitic states
threatening to kill the Jews. Their leaders proclaim, with the hubris
produced by having already successfully tweaked the God-America when
it was wounded and tired, that they will destroy us, as well. Their
destruction is already almost assured; they are preparing to
over-reach and invite disaster for themselves. They have created
nothing and have learned nothing. Now they imagine they will attain
glory by finally destroying the hated and envied Jew and will only
succeed in bringing misery upon themselves and their children.
Ultimately, once we have assured our own survival, we might from time
to time allow some pity for such misguided fools.

http://shrinkwrapped.blogs.com/blog/2006/02/pity_the_poor_a.html
.
JOHN BENNETT
2006-08-23 13:11:02 UTC
So are antigentiles:-))
Brian
2006-08-23 13:24:27 UTC
Post by True Blue
and the "zionazis" are to blame for everything;
So are antigentiles:-))
Yeh right,

ClePity the Poor Anti-Semite

http://shrinkwrapped.blogs.com/blog/2006/02/pity_the_poor_a.htmlver
JOHN BENNETT
2006-08-23 13:37:12 UTC
Post by True Blue
and the "zionazis" are to blame for everything;
So are antigentiles:-))
Yeh right,
snipped antigentile shit:-))
HTH

Maria
2006-08-22 08:24:33 UTC
On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:47:30 +0100, "Bill O'Reilly"
Post by Bill O'Reilly
As Reid said, there was an al Qaeda plot in Birmingham to blow up
Britain back in 2000 — before 9/11,
Who, what, when and where? That's twice I've heard this claim - once
from Reid (no details) and once from Melanie (no details).
Can someone please remind me what plot this was, is etc?
Post by Bill O'Reilly
let alone the war in Iraq. Similarly,
jihadi attacks on the U.S. began 22 years before 9/11 with the Iran embassy
hostage crisis in 1979, followed by two decades of further attacks.
Nothing to do with Operation Ajax then? (1953)

Fact - The West decided to meddle in Middle Eastern politics. Fact -
the Middle East responded.
However much justification you might find for doing so, to pretend to
yourself that they would not, or had no right to respond is simple
denial.
joeh
2006-08-22 09:40:52 UTC
Post by Bill O'Reilly
let alone the war in Iraq. Similarly,
jihadi attacks on the U.S. began 22 years before 9/11 with the Iran embassy
hostage crisis in 1979, followed by two decades of further attacks.
Nothing to do with Operation Ajax then? (1953)
Fact - The West decided to meddle in Middle Eastern politics. Fact -
the Middle East responded.
However much justification you might find for doing so, to pretend to
yourself that they would not, or had no right to respond is simple
denial.
Well, quite. The US (and previously the UK) have set up and deposed
Middle East governments at whim for most of the 20th century; ie as
long as oil has been a vital/valuable resource. Now they have a
new-found fondness for 'democracy' in the ME, always on the premise
that only certain types of results are 'acceptable', otherwise the
elected government will be destabilised. The US/UK will fund/arm
'freedom fighters' to carry out the detabilisation on their behalf,
then if the wind changes, re-label and demonise these freedom fighters
as 'terrorists'.

Now all this *might* be necessary; it *might* be realpolitik in which
might is right and so forth. But to claim that terrorist activities
against the UK/US arose from nowhere is to be disingenuous at best and
dishonest at worst.
Jon°
2006-08-22 10:53:36 UTC
Yes but you seem to be approving of British-Subjects who would blow up
aircraft and murder British men, woman and children. The important factor is
that these terrorists are British born as well as being British subjects.

That is entirely different from terrorists waging their terrorism against us
from another nation and holding a different nationality.

Our home grown British terrorists are a fifth-column that the
liberal-elite's and the socialists have allowed to invade our country.
joeh
2006-08-22 10:56:40 UTC
Post by Jon°
Yes but you seem to be approving of British-Subjects who would blow up
aircraft and murder British men, woman and children. The important factor is
that these terrorists are British born as well as being British subjects.
That is entirely different from terrorists waging their terrorism against us
from another nation and holding a different nationality.
Our home grown British terrorists are a fifth-column that the
liberal-elite's and the socialists have allowed to invade our country.
I don't think anything I wrote was 'approving' of any terrorist action,
simply stating the fact that terrorism has actual causes, rather than
being just random attacks undertaken for no reason.

And, yes, as you say, part of the problem is the divided loyalty of
many British citizens.
Jon°
2006-08-22 13:19:24 UTC
This divided loyalty is 99% Arab/Asian Islamic. You don't see many other
ethnic groups attempting to blow up our aircraft or succeed in bombing the
London underground.
Crowley
2006-08-22 11:00:32 UTC
Post by Jon°
Our home grown British terrorists are a fifth-column that the
**liberal-elite's and the socialists** have allowed to invade our country.
Careful Jon, your new friends may think you're being just a
teensy-weensy bit anti-semitic raving on about "liberal-elite's and the
socialists". That's code for jews isn't it ?

Try to pretend they're 'reptiles' like David Icke does.
Jon°
2006-08-22 13:23:59 UTC
I don't no where you get this "code" from. Why does socialist mean Jewish,
that is an insult to the white British working classes that started the
movement.

Also many of the liberal-elitists went to British schools and British
universities and were brain washed there by an educational system that was
corrupted (back in the sixties) by communism.
Crowley
2006-08-22 14:32:44 UTC
Post by Jon°
I don't no where you get this "code" from.
You "don't no" do you Jon ? Learn to speak English you thick fucker !
Post by Jon°
Why does socialist mean Jewish,
that is an insult to the white British working classes that started the
movement.
Which "white British working classes" did you have in mind ? Karl
Marx, Fred Engels, Rosa Luxemburg, Lev Davidovitch Bronstein (Trotsky),
Antonio Gramsci ?

Or were you referring to the Levellers, Diggers ? Robert Owen, William
Morris ? Perhaps you meant Arthur Scargill ?

You'll have to be more specific if you're to convince anyone that you
know your arse from your elbow.
Post by Jon°
Also many of the liberal-elitists went to British schools and British
universities and were brain washed there by an educational system that was
corrupted (back in the sixties) by communism.
Thank's for that but I'd rather take history lessons from abelard than
a semi-literate, net-curtain-twitching fuckwit like you
Maria
2006-08-22 13:43:54 UTC
Post by Jon°
Yes but you seem to be approving of British-Subjects who would blow up
aircraft and murder British men, woman and children. The important factor is
that these terrorists are British born as well as being British subjects.
That is entirely different from terrorists waging their terrorism against us
from another nation and holding a different nationality.
Our home grown British terrorists are a fifth-column that the
liberal-elite's and the socialists have allowed to invade our country.
Given that the country has been ruled by these people since WWI, are
we to presume that they were just too thick to realise that if you
conduct oil wars, you shouldn't let the nationals from those countries
come and live here? Surely they remember rounding up Germans and other
foreign nationals at the beginning of WWII?
joeh
2006-08-22 13:52:36 UTC
Post by Maria
Post by Jon°
Yes but you seem to be approving of British-Subjects who would blow up
aircraft and murder British men, woman and children. The important factor is
that these terrorists are British born as well as being British subjects.
That is entirely different from terrorists waging their terrorism against us
from another nation and holding a different nationality.
Our home grown British terrorists are a fifth-column that the
liberal-elite's and the socialists have allowed to invade our country.
Given that the country has been ruled by these people since WWI, are
we to presume that they were just too thick to realise that if you
conduct oil wars, you shouldn't let the nationals from those countries
come and live here? Surely they remember rounding up Germans and other
foreign nationals at the beginning of WWII?
Define 'the country'. Most UK-based terrorists seem to have links to
Pakistan, which has been free of British rule for more than 50 years
and which AFAIK is not a major oil-producing country.
Maria
2006-08-22 14:11:20 UTC
Post by joeh
Post by Maria
Post by Jon°
[...]
No it isn't, but it does produce radical preachers and fighters who
have been allowed to take up residence in the UK since the 1980's,
along with Middle Eastern preachers, under our bizarre asylum
practices.
I don't recall British Pakistanis being radicalised prior to the late
1980's/1990's.
joeh
2006-08-22 14:22:14 UTC
Post by Maria
Post by joeh
Post by Maria
Post by Jon°
[...]
Me neither; IIRC back then they were still getting the shit kicked out
of them by white skinheads.
Maria
2006-08-22 16:54:13 UTC
Post by joeh
Post by Maria
Post by joeh
Post by Maria
Post by Jon°
[...]
Now what we have is an establishment that claims to care what the
Muslim community wants and seems to go all out to protect them, while
at the same time feeding the media hysteria which has got people so
paranoid about Muslims that they mutiny on a plane because they
overhear two people talking in Arabic.
This particular government is either extremely manipulative or as
thick as pig manure.
Chris X
2006-08-22 16:54:23 UTC
Post by Maria
[...]