Why Jews Are a Problem
Victor J
2005-05-27 21:38:01 UTC
Why Jews Are a Problem, Simplified

Contrary to what you have probably heard, Jews were the world's first
racists. They created racist ideas, as official doctrine, long before
Christianity or Islam existed.

Jews claimed that they were superior to all other humans [i.e. that
they were "The Chosen People"]. They did this mainly to keep
themselves apart from other groups of people so that their genetic
strain would not be 'polluted.'

Then, many years later, the French leader Napoleon 'freed' the Jews
[he granted them various rights that they did not previously have],
and Jews became part of White European society. Their bigoted, racist,
money-oriented ways did not endear them to the benevolent Europeans.

So-called "anti-Semitism" resulted from that gentile/Jewish contact in
Europe, and became the norm. European attitudes about Jews became
worse when Jews overtook Russia in 1917. That event resulted in, or at
least coincided with, a worldwide Jewish revolution. Within that
revolution, Jews tried different methods of conquering the gentile-
dominated world that had 'oppressed' them for years: some Jews tried
Communism, some tried global capitalism, some tried feminism, some
tried leftism. All such ideas were designed to weaken traditional
gentile culture so that Jews, as both a religion and a race by long
interbreeding among themselves, would never be 'oppressed' again.

Jews dominate the West today by controlling the media, Hollywood,
banking/finance, left-wing political causes, and other areas of
Western culture. They are smarter than gentiles as a rule, and are
much more ruthless and cunning. They do not have White morals; they do
not feel guilty about cheating a non-Jew. They are not White even
though they appear to be so. They are basically aliens living among
Whites. Some people have likened Jews to invaders from another planet
who look human; that description seems reasonable as a whole.

Furthermore, Jews see themselves as being in a perpetual war with non-
Jews. They are willing to go to further racial and political extremes
than gentiles, because they take that ongoing "war" with gentiles more
seriously than non-Jews do. Therefore, Jews will lie, cheat and steal
more readily than a non-Jew. This, in our opinion, makes Jews a
security risk within all Western countries.

Also, Jews are in deep, pathological denial about why gentiles do not
like them. A Jew will engage in lying to and swindling non-Jews, and
then will wonder with complete honesty why gentiles do not like Jews.
Jews seem unable to grasp the fact that their actions are unsavory to
gentiles. In fact, we suggest that this blindness of Jews to the many
unsavory aspects of Jewry is actually a form of mental illness,
although it will never be labeled as such.

While there are, no doubt, a few 'good' Jews in the West, their
numbers are very small. Jews cannot be counted on to preserve White
values since they are not White.

Jews are the greatest enemy of traditional Western culture.

=============

See the following for many links on Jews and Judaism:
http://wsi.matriots.com/jews.html
archie kennedy
2005-05-27 21:51:21 UTC
Post by Victor J
Why Jews Are a Problem, Simplified
Fuck off you disgusting piece of shit. YOU are the problem.

Simplified? What else could we expect from lumpen morons like you? >Archie
Tommy
2005-05-27 22:40:31 UTC
Yeah, you really refuted what was posted.
Joy Division
2005-05-27 22:55:51 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by archie kennedy
Post by Victor J
Why Jews Are a Problem, Simplified
Fuck off you disgusting piece of shit. YOU are the problem.
Simplified? What else could we expect from lumpen morons like you? >Archie
Yeah, you really refuted what was posted.
Do you really feel that any asshole who comes along and spews white
supremacist hatred should always be met with reasoned debate?

Thankfully, you're a very small minority. Smaller than the minorities you
hate so much. It's more sensible to dismiss assholes like you than to waste
any more time repeating the truth, because you have your own warped truth.

When my Dad fought in WW2, it must have been wonderful to kill people like
you.
Tommy
2005-05-28 00:55:58 UTC
Post by Joy Division
Post by Tommy
Post by archie kennedy
Post by Victor J
Why Jews Are a Problem, Simplified
Fuck off you disgusting piece of shit. YOU are the problem.
Simplified? What else could we expect from lumpen morons like you?
Post by Victor J
Archie
Yeah, you really refuted what was posted.
Do you really feel that any asshole who comes along and spews white
supremacist hatred should always be met with reasoned debate?
Your strawman is laughable. I can't debunk the message, so I will attack the
messenger.
Post by Joy Division
Thankfully, you're a very small minority. Smaller than the minorities you
hate so much.
You had better think again.. Millions of Americans are waking to the fact
that Americas sons and daughters are being used as cannon fodder fighting a
proxy-war for Israel in Iraq. The Jew NeoCons are the ones who started the
war and everyone knows it!!
Post by Joy Division
It's more sensible to dismiss assholes like you than to
waste any more time repeating the truth, because you have your own warped
truth.
Its 'warped truth' to point out that Jews eat away at the moral fabric of
every society they inhabit?

I'll tell ya what some guy said on CNN during the debate about the passion
of the Christ..

He said: "Everytime you see this trash on TV that pushes homosexuality,
feminism, abortion, race mixing etc, etc. Take a few minutes after the
movie, documentary and look at last names of the writers, directors and
producers, you will start to see a pattern emerge" And you will see one jew
after the other..
You sound like the racist here..........
Roger
2005-05-28 01:09:07 UTC
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message <***@FreeBSD>:

<snip to>
Post by Tommy
Its 'warped truth' to point out that Jews eat away at the moral fabric of
every society they inhabit?
But, tommikins -- you never attack Jews per se.

Obviously, that was another lie (not that anyone really believed your
"zionist" dodge anyway...)
Grill King
2005-05-28 01:19:37 UTC
Post by Tommy
Its 'warped truth' to point out that Jews eat away at the moral fabric of
every society they inhabit?
I'll tell ya what some guy said on CNN during the debate about the passion
of the Christ..
Americans are gullible. They actually debate Mel Gibson movies?

Oh! Sorry. Americans quote his dad Hutton Gibson as if he has something
intelligent to add to the world.
Joy Divison
2005-05-28 01:27:37 UTC
Post by Joy Division
When my Dad fought in WW2, it must have been wonderful to kill people like
you.
You sound like the racist here..........
Nah! Killing soldiers was the way things were done back then. Not all the
Germans were into the "Master Race". Look at Adolph Hitler, he looks like
one that would be shoved into a camp by appearance.

I don't like racists. I judge people on the content of their soul.

White Power fanatics have no soul. They're shallow imbeciles.
Joy Divison
2005-05-28 01:31:49 UTC
Post by Joy Division
When my Dad fought in WW2, it must have been wonderful to kill people like
you.
You sound like the racist here..........
Nah! Killing soldiers was the way things were done back then. Not all the
Germans were into the "Master Race". Look at Adolph Hitler, he looks like
one that would be shoved into a camp by appearance.
I don't like racists. I judge people on the content of their soul.
White Power fanatics have no soul. They're shallow imbeciles.
If you're into Nazis and love that short, weak and long nosed twit Goebelles,
How can you call a guy like him part of "The master race?"

Man, the famous American Gangster Meyer Lansky would have kicked the guy out
of the club for looking too Jewish.
Tommy
2005-05-28 01:31:48 UTC
Post by Joy Divison
Post by Joy Division
When my Dad fought in WW2, it must have been wonderful to kill people
like you.
You sound like the racist here..........
Nah! Killing soldiers was the way things were done back then. Not all the
Germans were into the "Master Race". Look at Adolph Hitler, he looks
like one that would be shoved into a camp by appearance.
I don't like racists. I judge people on the content of their soul.
White Power fanatics have no soul. They're shallow imbeciles.
If you're into Nazis and love that short, weak and long nosed twit
Goebelles, How can you call a guy like him part of "The master race?"
I never said anything about Goebelles.
Meyer Lansky was Jewish..
Peter White
2005-05-28 01:41:18 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Joy Divison
Post by Joy Divison
Man, the famous American Gangster Meyer Lansky would have kicked the guy
out of the club for looking too Jewish.
Meyer Lansky was Jewish..
Oh I get it now, he wasn't a real Jew, but had mannerisms and traits
similiar to Jews, hence he was Jewish
Tommy
2005-05-28 01:40:26 UTC
Post by Peter White
Post by Tommy
Post by Joy Divison
Post by Joy Divison
Man, the famous American Gangster Meyer Lansky would have kicked the guy
out of the club for looking too Jewish.
Meyer Lansky was Jewish..
Oh I get it now, he wasn't a real Jew, but had mannerisms and traits
similiar to Jews, hence he was Jewish
Meyer Lansky?s religious upbringing and cultural background as a Jew played
conflicting roles during his lifetime. He was never particularly religious
after leaving his parents? home. Neither of his sons was Bar Mitzvah, and
after the death of Lansky?s father, he chose not to continue the Hebrew
tradition of honoring the father on the anniversary of his death. Whether
that was because of Lansky?s disdain for his weak father or because he had
turned his back on his faith is really unknown.

"He was never Jewish-minded when we were growing up," said his son Buddy.
"The Christmas trees, the bacon ? no Bar Mitzvah?. We didn?t know what
Jewish was."

But as time went on and Lansky grew older, his Jewish heritage came to mean
more and more for him. He visited Israel for the first time when he was
almost 60 years old, and the visit to the Holy Lands re-ignited a passion
for his culture.

By 1970, hounded by the police, wiretapped by the FBI and under surveillance
at every turn, Meyer Lansky decided to join his friend Doc Stacher in
Israel. After living in Israel for several months, Lansky decided to take
advantage of the country?s unique immigration law, the Law of Return, which
states that every Jew in the world is eligible to become an Israeli
citizen. Every Jew save for those with "a criminal past, likely to endanger
the public welfare."

Lansky engaged several attorneys in order to secure his rightful place as an
Israeli citizen. "I have no criminal past which is likely to cause a breach
of the peace and I am not now likely to endanger the peace in any country,"
Lansky wrote to the Ministry of Interior.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/gangsters_outlaws/mob_bosses/lansky/israel_9.html?sect=15
Grill King
2005-05-28 02:53:41 UTC
Post by Tommy
Lansky engaged several attorneys in order to secure his rightful place as an
Israeli citizen. "I have no criminal past which is likely to cause a breach
of the peace and I am not now likely to endanger the peace in any country,"
Lansky wrote to the Ministry of Interior.
I think that Americans are lucky that it was Jews like Meyer Lansky who were
the real criminals back in those days. Not the Irish or the Dagos.

Imagine what would have happened if it was the Irish or the Dagos?
Grill King
2005-05-28 01:50:31 UTC
Post by Peter White
Post by Tommy
Post by Joy Divison
Post by Joy Divison
Man, the famous American Gangster Meyer Lansky would have kicked the guy
out of the club for looking too Jewish.
Meyer Lansky was Jewish..
Oh I get it now, he wasn't a real Jew, but had mannerisms and traits
similiar to Jews, hence he was Jewish
I sometimes wonder what these twits thought of the movie "Gangs of New York".

All those immigrants, how some were better than others despite all of them
being the same colour.

My family came to Canada during those days. At least they didn't land in
America's New York and get shipped off to fight a civil war, after they'd
left a civil war back home.

No dogs, no Jews, no Irish.

Nobody was treated all that well anyway.

Bloody English.
Tommy
2005-05-28 01:29:55 UTC
Post by Joy Division
When my Dad fought in WW2, it must have been wonderful to kill people
like you.
You sound like the racist here..........
Nah! Killing soldiers was the way things were done back then. Not all the
Germans were into the "Master Race". Look at Adolph Hitler, he looks like
one that would be shoved into a camp by appearance.
I don't like racists. I judge people on the content of their soul.
White Power fanatics have no soul. They're shallow imbeciles.
I also judge people on their actions..

White slave trade now earns US$1 billion annually in Israel.

A REPORT carried by the "News Israel" Hebrew website on the Internet on
Wednesday, March 23, 2005 says that the total annual profits garnered from
white slavery in Israel have reached the US$1 billion mark.

The website reported that the white slave trade has become a real industry
in Israel.

The website noted that the figures on the industry were given today to the
Speaker of the Knesset Ruby Rivlin by deputy Zahafa Galoun of the
Parliamentary Investigations Committee.
The website reported that compiling the report took a period of four years
during which the conditions of the white slave trade in Israel were
observed. It became evident that the number of prostitutes who arrived in
Israel rose from 3,000 to 5,000 women. The price of a woman in the
prostitute market is between $8,000 and $10,000.

According to the report, the prostitute works from 14 to 18 hours each weak
but receives only 20 shekels of the 120 shekels paid to the "owner of the
lady." The report said that although there had been minor improvement in
the fight against the white slave trade, and in spite of the massive
efforts that the police and Zionist courts have made, the mafia running the
trade continues to do so on a large scale and effectively.

The report urged Zionist courts to pass rulings that are more powerful and
severe against the traffickers in white slaves, stiffening penalties for
the masters and bosses in the trade.

This suggestion is exactly the same one offered by the latest report from
the US State Department on the condition of women in the Zionist entity.
That report said that tougher laws needed to be enacted after Israel had
become the biggest center for the export of prostitutes in the world.

It is worthy of mention that the Zionist police force grants official and
legal work permits to many brothels in Israel. It has become known that top
officials in the Zionist police agencies own many of them.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/05/03/Israel_slavetrade.html
Roger
2005-05-28 01:44:14 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Joy Division
When my Dad fought in WW2, it must have been wonderful to kill people
like you.
You sound like the racist here..........
Nah! Killing soldiers was the way things were done back then. Not all the
Germans were into the "Master Race". Look at Adolph Hitler, he looks like
one that would be shoved into a camp by appearance.
I don't like racists. I judge people on the content of their soul.
White Power fanatics have no soul. They're shallow imbeciles.
I also judge people on their actions..
Or on the actions of a group which the idiot child randomly assigns
you to, based on the fact that zie doesn't like you, or that you
contradict zir lies, or ...
Post by Tommy
White slave trade now earns US$1 billion annually in Israel.
Case in point: the idiot child constantly reposts this article, and
then runs from the discussion of why it is only in *Israel* that zie
has enough of a problem pointing this out -- while places like
Thailand and the former Soviet satellites never get mentioned.

You see, it's not the crime zie objects to -- it's them damn Joos.
Grill King
2005-05-28 01:57:35 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Tommy
White slave trade now earns US$1 billion annually in Israel.
Case in point: the idiot child constantly reposts this article, and
then runs from the discussion of why it is only in *Israel* that zie
has enough of a problem pointing this out -- while places like
Thailand and the former Soviet satellites never get mentioned.
You see, it's not the crime zie objects to -- it's them damn Joos.
How many Jews are there in the world? I know the answer, I just wondered
how many people really knew?

One would imagine that since they control the media, control the US
government, control the education system, revised history and so on; that
there would be "trillions".

Any guesses?
R. Steve Walz
2005-05-28 03:02:26 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by Joy Division
Post by Victor J
Why Jews Are a Problem, Simplified
Thankfully, you're a very small minority. Smaller than the minorities you
hate so much.
You had better think again.. Millions of Americans are waking to the fact
that Americas sons and daughters are being used as cannon fodder fighting a
proxy-war for Israel in Iraq. The Jew NeoCons are the ones who started the
war and everyone knows it!!
-------------------------
Bush's friends would be horrified that you imagine they're Jewish.
Post by Tommy
Post by Joy Division
It's more sensible to dismiss assholes like you than to
waste any more time repeating the truth, because you have your own warped
truth.
Its 'warped truth' to point out that Jews eat away at the moral fabric of
every society they inhabit?
-------------------------------
Nonsense, there is no such thing as "moral fabric". People want sex
and freedom. They're just bamboozled by Fundy bigots telling them
they can't have it. They all secretly want it and will grab it over
your posturing Xtian Fundy bigot trash any time they can. The most
popular sites on the Internet are incestuous sex and porn sites.
It dominates 70% of the Web/Net!! Cable TV has eaten broacast TV
alive because they show nudity and talk like people ACTUALLY do!
Post by Tommy
I'll tell ya what some guy said on CNN during the debate about the passion
of the Christ..
He said: "Everytime you see this trash on TV that pushes homosexuality,
feminism, abortion, race mixing etc, etc. Take a few minutes after the
movie, documentary and look at last names of the writers, directors and
producers, you will start to see a pattern emerge" And you will see one jew
after the other..
---------------------
He was a racist Fundy bigot who is unaquainted with the fact that
most non-English American last names are GERMAN, not Jewish.
Post by Tommy
Post by Joy Division
When my Dad fought in WW2, it must have been wonderful to kill people like
you.
You sound like the racist here..........
--------------------------
Nope, my Dad shot little fucking Nazi's like you too!
Steve
Grill King
2005-05-28 03:08:04 UTC
Post by R. Steve Walz
Post by Tommy
Post by Joy Division
Post by Victor J
Why Jews Are a Problem, Simplified
Thankfully, you're a very small minority. Smaller than the minorities you
hate so much.
You had better think again.. Millions of Americans are waking to the fact
that Americas sons and daughters are being used as cannon fodder fighting a
proxy-war for Israel in Iraq. The Jew NeoCons are the ones who started the
war and everyone knows it!!
-------------------------
Bush's friends would be horrified that you imagine they're Jewish.
My Doctor's Jewish. He's one of the most amazing people that I know.

He saves people's lives and doesn't ask for a cent. A far better man than
the weasels who bitch and complain about "Jews".

Fuck them.

Canada needs more people like my Doctor and fewer assholes who hate Jews for
who they are and not what they do.
fag.world.order
Not all are like your doctor.
L Alpert
Just do as we tell you and keep yer yap shut....
Jon°
2005-05-28 10:06:54 UTC
Thankfully, you're a very small minority

Not so small and growing rapidly. it takes time for the general masses to
turn and they never will whilst they have full pockets but when the
inevitable crash comes, just you watch out.

Truthseeker
2005-05-31 05:15:24 UTC
It is important to note that not all Jews are Jewish supremacist types
and that there some very decent Jews who are completely against the
Jewish (JINSA/CSP/PNAC) Neocon ('A Clean Break'/war for Israel) agenda
that James Bamford discusses on pages 261-269 and on page 321 of his 'A
Pretext for War' book that just came out in paperbook:

Bush Acted Illegally in Push for Iraq War

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=35211

Two Senior AIPAC Officials to be Indicted by US Justice Department:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=35473

Neocon Coalition for Democracy in Iran:

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=35484

http://nomorewarforisrael.blogspot.com

http://gorillaintheroom.blogspot.com

http://www.nowarforisrael.com
Mr X
2005-05-28 00:29:30 UTC
Post by Tommy
Post by archie kennedy
Post by Victor J
Why Jews Are a Problem, Simplified
Fuck off you disgusting piece of shit. YOU are the problem.
Simplified? What else could we expect from lumpen morons like you? >Archie
Yeah, you really refuted what was posted.
Don't you know that truth has been officially banned in most Western
countries - and especially in Kanada where this freak resides as
well as the one who fantasized about killing you. Kanada is the
new USSR.

<><><><><><><><><><<><><><<><><><>
I live under a judeo-dictatorship and therefore
must conceal my identity to avoid being
imprisoned for my ideas.
<><><><><><><><><><><<><<><><><><>

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.
Jonsa
2005-05-28 01:12:48 UTC
Having no other redeeming qualities except a white skin, you desperately
grab onto the only thing that can provide you with any kind of self worth.
As a racist asshole, you are confident that every non-white on the planet is
inferior to you. The sad fact is however, that you have neither the
intellectual capacity nor self-awareness to see exactly how pathetic you
truly are.

But, I bet you have a lot of fun when you and your fellow bigots sit around
in a big jerkle circle, swigging brewskis and telling each other how much
better you are than all those darkies, jews, ragheads, slopes, chinks and
the 99% of whites who are "race traitors".

FOAD.
Truthseeker
2005-05-28 06:44:42 UTC
Thinking about Neoconservatism:

http://www.vdare.com/misc/macdonald_neoconservatism.htm

Neoconservatism as a Jewish Movement:

Kevin MacDonald

http://theoccidentalquarterly.com/vol4no2/km-understandIII.html

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=32606

bidul
Paul Morgan
2005-05-28 15:52:04 UTC
If only.
2 of 5 Keans
2005-05-29 13:40:47 UTC
You really believe that! You feel that no war before Judaism existed
was fuelled by religious, political or racial fires? And one more fact.
Racism cannot be Jewish. Judaism is a religion, not a race.
disgust99
2005-05-29 14:34:55 UTC
They are one in the same for the Jews. Read the first 4 books of the Old
Testament for enlightenment. Jews are dangerous, very clanish and enemies
of anything not Jewish.
Nebulon
2005-05-29 17:54:23 UTC
Post by disgust99
They are one in the same for the Jews. Read the first 4 books of the Old
Testament for enlightenment. Jews are dangerous, very clanish and enemies
of anything not Jewish.
If you believe the stories in the Bible, many of which either never happened in
the first place or were grossly exaggerated or embellished, you're another
religious racist moron who doesn't deserve an opinion.

Filth like you are only good for one thing. Compost.
fag.world.order
2005-05-30 12:44:08 UTC
Post by Nebulon
If you believe the stories in the Bible, many of which either never happened in
the first place or were grossly exaggerated or embellished, you're another
religious racist moron who doesn't deserve an opinion.
Filth like you are only good for one thing. Compost.
Wow. You would kill everybody who says something
against the 'almighty chozen people' of Judaism? Nice
dude! You ain't so much different from the original
poster of this thread. But you think you are. Cause
you think that you are 'freedom and peace fighter'.
And that you is so 'right' being a liberal, and just
plain condemning any kind of 'racial abuse'.In fact, you
is just defending jews. Jews don't need your 'defense'.
They can take care of themselves pretty damn good.

As far as 'jew clans', or their 'hunger for power', it can
be true, but it doesn't have to be. A bad man is a bad man.
Religion doesn't have anything to do with that.

But it's a FACT that jews are dominating the 'entertainment'
industry. Industry that 'fills that gap' inside our 'modern'
hearts and souls. Everybody is looking for fun, action,
and great times. And you can find them only in 'movies'.
And who controls what can be said in movies? Jews
mostly.

I don't hate jews, cause, I just don't give a fuck, but also
it is very interresting to see all those jews sitting in WB or
MGM boards. And not only there. It is kinda strange.
Also it is kinda strange that a regular jew really gets
pissed off when someone criticises jews as a 'community'.
That is also kinda 'funny'. If jews aren't what some people
say, why do they get itchy 'bout it? I don't understand it.

And yes, it is kinda strange when you see a picture of
an Apache helicopter with them nice missiles flying over
a muslim crowd somewhere 'on the banks', who mostly
have AK47s and a couple of rocks in their hands. M16 vs a stone?
Apache vs an AK47? Something is fishy in that picture.
Of course, there are them suicide bombers. But lets face it.
Apache kills 100 of muslims. An AK47 can't help you against
the almighty Israeli army, now can it? So, some radical moves
must be taken. And there you have it; war and death of innocent
people. Wow!

Who gets the big piece of cake? Politicans of course! And
dumb fucks still vote, worldwide. Nice going for humanity.
Progress. Must go and see Moon. Progress. As far as I am
concerned, we should still be sitting somewhere in the
wastelands and looking at that funny thing called 'wheel'
of maybe 'fire' and just think about it. But no...

Jews are better than muslims, muslims are better than jews,
whiteys are better than blacks, blacks are better than whiteys,
this vs that, here vs there and the shit goes on. It's soooo
complicated! Life is soooo rough!

And them dumb liberals think that people should be 'free'.
Yeah, 'free' alright. In a system like this, noone should be
'free'. It's just a word liberals are using to fool people.
And others too, not to be mistaken my dear Watson.

Brah... silly humans. They are tough, but they are also sensitive.
And when you have a situation like that, shit is bound to happen.

And God checks in from time to time to see have we, 'umans',
learned anything during these 10s of thousands of years. I believe
he is disappointed everytime. And them silly people are still
crying for help. Help? 'Shit. They don't get it', God replies.

Brah... silly, silly, silllllyyyyyy 'umans. Playing gods in front
of each other, cause they can't be Gods. Cause they cannot
have the power of Gods. And ruling the world is a nice place
to start, innit? 'Drinking champagne while others are drinking water
from a bad drain'. 'Suggesting arrangements while other's are
dying'. Anger of the Gods? You better believe it!
Fredric L. Rice
2005-05-30 16:38:07 UTC
Post by Nebulon
Post by disgust99
They are one in the same for the Jews. Read the first 4 books of the Old
Testament for enlightenment. Jews are dangerous, very clanish and enemies
of anything not Jewish.
If you believe the stories in the Bible, many of which either never happened in
the first place or were grossly exaggerated or embellished, you're another
religious racist moron who doesn't deserve an opinion.
Filth like you are only good for one thing. Compost.
That's not true at all! They're also good for stew:

http://www.elmerfudd.us/repmeat1.htm

And for Taquitos:

http://www.elmerfudd.us/repmeat2.htm

---
http://www.ElmerFudd.US/ http://www.notserver.com/
Scientology crooks: http://sf.irk.ru/www/ot3/otiii-gif.html
http://PerkinsTragedy.org http://www.rightard.org/
End Republican race hatred: http://www.thedarkwind.org/
disgust99
2005-05-30 23:14:21 UTC
Post by Nebulon
Post by disgust99
They are one in the same for the Jews. Read the first 4 books of the Old
Testament for enlightenment. Jews are dangerous, very clanish and enemies
of anything not Jewish.
If you believe the stories in the Bible, many of which either never happened in
the first place or were grossly exaggerated or embellished, you're another
religious racist moron who doesn't deserve an opinion.
Filth like you are only good for one thing. Compost.
It doesn't matter what I believe; the danger lays in the fact that the Jews
believe the myths they worship. The danger lays in the fact that the Jews
will do anything to see that the myths are followed. Enjoy playing in your
pile or is it with your pile?
The Chief Instigator
2005-05-30 23:37:17 UTC
Post by disgust99
Post by Nebulon
Post by disgust99
They are one in the same for the Jews. Read the first 4 books of the Old
Testament for enlightenment. Jews are dangerous, very clanish and
enemies of anything not Jewish.
If you believe the stories in the Bible, many of which either never
happened in the first place or were grossly exaggerated or embellished,
you're another religious racist moron who doesn't deserve an opinion.
Filth like you are only good for one thing. Compost.
It doesn't matter what I believe; the danger lays in the fact that the Jews
believe the myths they worship. The danger lays in the fact that the Jews
will do anything to see that the myths are followed. Enjoy playing in your
pile or is it with your pile?
Why didn't you reply to anything Fred posted? (Count the chevrons, Grand
Dragon.) Meanwhile, if your delusion was actually a fact, why is it Jews
don't proselytize in the same brain-damaged manner that thousands of
"Christian" subsects (and some subsubsects) do?
--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (***@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (soon to be TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)
NEXT GAME: Date/opponent/site TBA in August 2005
Fredric L. Rice
2005-05-31 17:03:41 UTC
Post by disgust99
Post by Nebulon
Post by disgust99
They are one in the same for the Jews. Read the first 4 books of the Old
Testament for enlightenment. Jews are dangerous, very clanish and enemies
of anything not Jewish.
If you believe the stories in the Bible, many of which either never happened in
the first place or were grossly exaggerated or embellished, you're another
religious racist moron who doesn't deserve an opinion.
Filth like you are only good for one thing. Compost.
It doesn't matter what I believe; the danger lays in the fact that the Jews
believe the myths they worship. The danger lays in the fact that the Jews
will do anything to see that the myths are followed. Enjoy playing in your
pile or is it with your pile?
And Christians have an even bloodier history than Jews and Muslims do.

Did you notice the christian hatred against gays, blacks, women?

Here's a clue: The religious are all alike.

---

2 of 5 Keans
Bock
2005-05-29 21:20:58 UTC
Post by Victor J
Why Jews Are a Problem, Simplified
Why Jews are the Answer, simplified
Contrary to what you have probably heard, Jews were the world's first
racists.
Contrary to what you have probably heard, Jews were the world's first
people
who appeared different and lead rather than followed.
Post by Victor J
They created racist ideas, as official doctrine, long before
Christianity or Islam existed.
Jews created ideas that supported their existence regardless of who
the enemy was long before the enemy surfaced.
Post by Victor J
Jews claimed that they were superior to all other humans [i.e. that
they were "The Chosen People"]. They did this mainly to keep
themselves apart from other groups of people so that their genetic
strain would not be 'polluted.'
Any group, for example, Jews, who are the most hated people on the
planet - except
for homosexuals - and Jews hate homosexuals, too, and has been able to
survive all it
enemies, is truly superior to others by virtue of their existence. If
you are the
most hated people on the planet, Jewish or not, homosexual or not, you
have no
opportunity or no option to be a part of any other group. Other groups
simply
don't want you or anything to do with you. Genetics have nothing to do
with it.
Post by Victor J
Then, many years later, the French leader Napoleon 'freed' the Jews
[he granted them various rights that they did not previously have],
and Jews became part of White European society.
Sadly, you didn't take a moment to indicate how Napoleon freed the Jews
and what rights he granted the Jews so they could become part of White
European
society as you describe it.
Post by Victor J
Their bigoted, racist,
money-oriented ways did not endear them to the benevolent Europeans.
If Jews are the most hated people and non Jews hate or dislike them,
then any opinion
a Jewish person holds would appear narrow-minded or bigoted to the rest
of the world.

Money oriented ways have proven wise, because even people who hate need
money, often
more money than those who don't hate, so often hated people can buy
their life or freedom.
It happened in the concentration camps, it happens when terrorists
kidnap people, they often
accept money and let people go. As a Mexican friend said to a bunch of
us, you always keep
a US 1 hundred dollar bill in your pocket because you never know when
you are going to have
to buy yourself out of a situation. So are Jew people and homosexuals
unwise to put money aside
to spare their life? Doesn't almost everybody have a price?
Post by Victor J
So-called "anti-Semitism" resulted from that gentile/Jewish contact in
Europe, and became the norm.
There are three kinds of people.

Those that are the best at what they do and are considered the enemy,
are something to
be controlled (forced to work for less and not allowed to compete),
deported, or destroyed.

There are those that are average. They are a dime a dozen. Everybody
wants to
hire them but pay them less than others.

The third group of people are less than average. Nobody wants them.
Post by Victor J
European attitudes about Jews became
worse when Jews overtook Russia in 1917.
Everybody like to be the majority. Nobody likes to be the minority.
Currently and for the foreseeable future the Chinese, a very strong
culture,
will remain the dominating force on earth until the end of time - end of
the planet.
Post by Victor J
That event resulted in, or at
least coincided with, a worldwide Jewish revolution. Within that
revolution, Jews tried different methods of conquering the gentile-
dominated world that had 'oppressed' them for years: some Jews tried
Communism, some tried global capitalism, some tried feminism, some
tried leftism. All such ideas were designed to weaken traditional
gentile culture so that Jews, as both a religion and a race by long
interbreeding among themselves, would never be 'oppressed' again.
Minorities (often hated people) either learn to survive or become
extinct.
It is that simple.
Post by Victor J
Jews dominate the West today by controlling the media, Hollywood,
banking/finance, left-wing political causes, and other areas of
Western culture. They are smarter than gentiles as a rule, and are
much more ruthless and cunning.
Media, Hollywood may be referred to as communication or propaganda.
Education, parents, politicians and everyone else uses it. Jew
are no different and why should they be?

Banking/finance has already been discussed as to its importance
regardless of who you are. Interestingly enough if you don't
dominate with your culture and political aspirations, you
become dominated and risk extinction. Take your pick.

Whether you are a four year old in kindergarten, or the leader
of a country, if you are not smarter, than everybody else or your
opponent, much more ruthless and cunning, you will lose. Watch
boxing sometimes broadcast from Las Vegas. It will be an eye
opener or closer as the case may be.
Post by Victor J
They do not have White morals;
If they is referring to Jews, you may or may not be correct.
Care to speak for all white and list their morals and at same
time speak for all Jews and list their morals and compare them.
Post by Victor J
they do
not feel guilty about cheating a non-Jew.
I don't necessarily like your choice of words or description, but if you
are really saying that somebody who is less bright is negotiating with
a Jewish person and the Jewish person strikes up a deal he is very happy
with
then your poorly described description may be correct. I say, and I am
not Jewish,
is that let the enemy think they are winning and they will only fight
half has hard.
Perhaps that is a better way to describe a negotiating situation
regardless of race,
culture or sexual orientation.
Post by Victor J
They are not White even
though they appear to be so.
I am trying not to laugh but it is difficult. Nobody is white. White
is to me and most of
the world a white piece of paper as we know it. Snow, I suppose is in
most places white. I have
never seen anybody that white on tv or in person. So nobody is white on
the planet. We are all
shades of beige, brown and a whole host of other colours. So the world
is inhabited by coloured
people. So whites don't exist and then we discuss Africans. Although
Africans have on occasion
been referred to as coloured, black isn't a colour and neither is white
so I am not sure where
one goes from here.
Post by Victor J
They are basically aliens living among Whites.
Part of the problem with all people is that if they are not like us
we think of them as the enemy or as aliens. So if they is referring
to Jews, yes, they would appear to others as aliens. Most young women
I see today in my city have a tattoo at the base of their back at the
belt line.
The fashion is such that when they bend over the world can see this
tattoo.
No effort by way of clothing or other forms of modesty is exercised to
hide such a tattoo unlike during the holocaust when tattooed people
meant
extermination or guaranteed hardship. Actually, Jews are the least
of your worries. In order of fear, domestic is first, crime is second
and the list goes on from there. Jews don't for the most part even make
the list.
Post by Victor J
Some people have likened Jews to invaders from another planet
who look human; that description seems reasonable as a whole.
Some people on the planet earth have very unique ideas or ways of
thinking.
Some of them in my city think most people who pass them are invaders
from
another planet. Many of these people are on medications of choice not
prescribed by a doctor.
Post by Victor J
Furthermore, Jews see themselves as being in a perpetual war with non-
Jews.
I can't speak for anyone anymore than you can, but Jews, gypsies,
homosexuals,
probably Ukrainians, and Poles, maybe even women see themselves as being
in
a perpetual war with people not like themselves which on a global scale
would
be the rest of the world.
Post by Victor J
They are willing to go to further racial and political extremes
than gentiles, because they take that ongoing "war" with gentiles more
seriously than non-Jews do.
You obviously lack having had the unfortunate experience of being
attacked
unprovoked because of who you are and not anything you have done. If
you had
you would understand, which you don't understand, you have three
options, to fight,
or flight or die. Fight or flight depends on numbers and
circumstances. Dealt
may or may not be within your control.
Post by Victor J
Therefore, Jews will lie, cheat and steal
more readily than a non-Jew.
Jews being the most hated people on the planet, except for
homosexuals, have probably been lied to, stole from more readily than
anybody else and have survived. Remember what I said, if you let the
enemy think
they are smarter and winning, you do not have to lie to them for they do
not believe you
no matter what you say because they are probably less bright, bias,
racist, prejudiced and
as such are unable to accept anything you say. You cannot cheat someone
if you offer them
a honest deal or a better than honest deal and they reject it because
they are less bright,
bias, racist, prejudiced and as such are unable to accept anything or
any offer you make to them.
You cannot steal from someone who asks you to take something they do not
want because they
are less bright and don't appreciate the true value of what they are
offering you or because
they are bias, racist, or prejudiced and as such are unable to accept
Post by Victor J
This, in our opinion, makes Jews a
security risk within all Western countries.
I am trying not to laugh, but your spouse and siblings are more likely
to be your best
security risk than any other member of society on a global basis.
Post by Victor J
Also, Jews are in deep, pathological denial about why gentiles do not
like them.
Jews being the most hated people on the planet, except for homosexuals,
having survived this long,
have a pretty good idea of where they stand in society in the same way
that you appear to think you know
where Jews stand in society from your perspective, ill-informed or not.
Post by Victor J
A Jew will engage in lying to and swindling non-Jews, and
then will wonder with complete honesty why gentiles do not like Jews.
Anybody who is less bright, bias, prejudiced, racist, always feels
cheated
if life or deals don't turn out just the way they dreamed whether the
dream is remotely related to reality or not.
Post by Victor J
Jews seem unable to grasp the fact that their actions are unsavory to
gentiles.
Unfortunately you haven't taken a moment to describe actions you deem
unsavoury
so nobody knows what you mean.
Post by Victor J
In fact, we suggest that this blindness of Jews to the many
unsavory aspects of Jewry is actually a form of mental illness,
although it will never be labeled as such.
You are consistent with history and society in general. Anybody that
isn't just like you
or thinks like you is either blind thinking or suffering from an mental
illness. Homosexuals
top the list in that category and Jews come second.
Post by Victor J
While there are, no doubt, a few 'good' Jews in the West, their
numbers are very small. Jews cannot be counted on to preserve White
values since they are not White.
Well, we are repeating ourselves. There are no whites and you have not
defined what good is. Nor have you defined what white values, if they
existed, would be.
Post by Victor J
Jews are the greatest enemy of traditional Western culture.
Well, your description is close but as you probably agree close is never
good enough.
You actually have it reversed. Jews are the most hated people on the
planet outside of
of homosexuals which top the list on a global planet basis.