Can We Never Feel Safe When A Muslim Is Around?
Jon°
2010-01-05 09:38:22 UTC
In the link below it can be seen that the suicide bomber who killed
eight people in eastern Afghanistan was a triple agent…….He was also
a doctor……Remember the doctors who tried to murder men woman and
children at the Glasgow airport fairly recently. Some Muslim doctors
seem to be more interested in blowing people to smithereens then in
mending their bodies.

So those who have been saying that education and a decent professional
career can change the terrorist instincts that many Muslims seem to
hold are clearly wrong. Whether they a back-street urchins or highly
educated professionals seems to make no difference……From the evidence
to date any Muslim could be a suicide bomber.

How many “hidden” suicide bombers have we here in the UK, remember
most of those who bombed London and murdered people were born here.

There is only one answer, Muslims in Britain must be treated
differently, if they want to fly……The aircraft that they travel in
should be for Muslim passengers only and be manned by a Muslim
crew…….Then if one of them wants to blow up the aeroplane he will only
be killing his fellow Muslims.

"El-Al, Israel's Airline", has no compunction about singling out
those who are likely to be suicide bombers and they have rightly
chosen to give those, who have the look of Islam about them, a real
tough body and luggage search.

Only we in the west seem scared to protect our passengers properly
because of PC squealing about human rights……Where are you human
rights if you are falling through the air in bombed “plane”?

If Islam really wants to help in expunging the threat of suicide
bombers horrifically killing our woman and children……… Their Mullahs
must start preaching in their mosques, that suicide bombers, will
never go to heaven and never saviour the eternal sexual pleasures that
some Mullahs are preaching to prospective Muslim suicide bombers now.

If they will not do this, we must suspect that the Mullahs secretly
approve of the suicide bombing that is now regularly occurring.

Until Islam puts it’s own house in order and helps in the eradication
of the inhumanity that radicalisation is bringing to the world, it’s
adherents must be treated differently to normally sane people……If the
Islamic hierarchy will not help us in stopping these murderous
attacks……..We will then have the right to look on all Muslims as
possible vile murderers and suicide bombers and act accordingly.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/04/afghanistan-cia-bomber-triple-agent

Afghanistan was triple agent

Ex-Jordanian militant had agreed to help CIA find al-Qaida chief
before turning against US spy agency

The suicide bomber who killed eight people at a US base in eastern
Afghanistan last week was a triple agent brought to the outpost after
offering information to catch a leading al-Qaida aide.

The attack at Forward Operating Base Chapman in Khost province killed
seven CIA employees and a Jordanian intelligence officer said to have
brought the bomber, a Jordanian doctor, to the spy agency outpost.

US news agencies, citing intelligence sources, identified the attacker
as Humam Khalil Abu Mulal al-Balawi, a 36-year-old doctor from the
town of Zarqa, Jordan.
★ Morning Star
2010-01-05 10:02:12 UTC
Post by Jon°
[...]
UKanistan is becoming a Third World colony - THAT is the bigger problem!

"Al Qaeda" is just the US Foreign Legion. Only security services can get
through security. The American aristocracy needs to blow up planes
to secure lucrative war contracts in the wars it creates.
Trawley Trash
2010-01-05 18:22:14 UTC
On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 21:02:12 +1100
Post by ★ Morning Star
"Al Qaeda" is just the US Foreign Legion. Only security
services can get through security. The American aristocracy
needs to blow up planes to secure lucrative war contracts in
the wars it creates.
That bears repeating.
Post by ★ Morning Star
"Al Qaeda" is just the US Foreign Legion. Only security
services can get through security. The American aristocracy
needs to blow up planes to secure lucrative war contracts in
the wars it creates.
One more time.
Post by ★ Morning Star
"Al Qaeda" is just the US Foreign Legion. Only security
services can get through security. The American aristocracy
needs to blow up planes to secure lucrative war contracts in
the wars it creates.
Now, why do you think we can't catch them?
the wars it creates.
McKevvy
2010-01-05 10:24:15 UTC
Post by Jon°
[...]
So you have a plane full of disgruntled muslims piloted by muslims.
Which UK building do you think they'll fly it into? There's lots to
choose from.

McKevvy
Jon°
2010-01-05 11:17:09 UTC
Post by McKevvy
Post by Jon°
[...]
McKevvy- Hide quoted text -
Invalid.......The aeroplane would have been set up to go oomph! As
soon as any change of flight pattern was seen to happen. Maybe we
should also pass an act into law that all Muslim-flights have one
Mullha to every 10 passengers......Not many Mullahs’ blow themselves
to smithereens with a bomb tucked under their testicles.........Do
they?

Mind we could stop all Muslims flying if you prefer that, at least
until their Mullahs’ start teaching that suicide bombers will go to
hell for eternity.
.
McKevvy
2010-01-05 12:05:29 UTC
Post by Jon°
Post by McKevvy
Post by Jon°
[...]
...so you have a plane full of fuel over thr UK mainland that as soon
as it deviates from its set course/altitude. Don't you think that that
burning fuel andwreckage will do any damage? I suggest you look at the
Lockerbie photos to see the effects of that.

McKevvy
Jon°
2010-01-05 13:58:14 UTC
Post by McKevvy
Post by Jon°
Post by McKevvy
Post by Jon°
[...]
You have a twin in this thread and he is an identical twin, namely
Foster........Did you Mummy regret having been shagged, by the bloke
she met in the boozer, down at the docks and then, nine months later
you two both popping out of her fanny. The Poor woman, I bet she
cried when the Doc told her you had both been badly brain damaged at
the birth?
yitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)
2010-01-05 21:44:09 UTC
On 2010-01-05, Nazi Mancunian 'Jon' <***@yahoo.co.uk> Took Time Off
From Forging Posts and wrote:

{ snip childish name-calling }

Oops, nothing left...

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
AADP's 'left-wing Israeli intellectual'
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
2010-01-05 18:12:08 UTC
Post by McKevvy
Post by Jon°
[...]
None of which I care about.
--
Dirk

B J Foster
2010-01-05 11:36:17 UTC
Post by Jon°
In the link below it can be seen that the suicide bomber who killed
eight people in eastern Afghanistan was a triple agent…….He was also
a doctor……Remember the doctors who tried to murder men woman and
children at the Glasgow airport fairly recently. Some Muslim doctors
seem to be more interested in blowing people to smithereens then in
mending their bodies.
There are 1,400,000,000 Muslims in the world. You found *one* who was a
suicide bomber. How clever of you!
town of Zarqa, Jordan.
Eunometic
2010-01-05 12:07:46 UTC
Post by B J Foster
Post by Jon°
In the link below it can be seen that the suicide bomber who killed
eight people in  eastern  Afghanistan was a triple agent…….He was also
a doctor……Remember the doctors who tried to  murder  men woman and
children at the Glasgow airport fairly recently. Some Muslim doctors
seem to be more interested in blowing people to smithereens then in
mending their bodies.
There are 1,400,000,000 Muslims in the world. You found *one* who was a
suicide bomber. How clever of you!
Actually his post listed many.

If there had of been no great immigration into the western nations the
terrorists problem would be far more easily controlled and limited
irrespctive of whether there are 1.5 billion in the world, so long as
they are not in the west or allowed to fly there without a very good
reason means the threat of emergent terrorist acts is greatly
restricted.

The terrorists 'radicalise' in western nations despite receiving
education and radical muslims evolve. Many of them spend long
periods in western nations and those who did the London and Madrid
bombings were effectively citizens or treated as immigrants. A plot
by an successfull somali asylum seeker and other Islamacists who
wanted to kill Australian soldies iun the barracks was recently
foiled.
viper
2010-01-05 13:29:26 UTC
Post by B J Foster
Post by Jon°
In the link below it can be seen that the suicide bomber who killed
eight people in eastern Afghanistan was a triple agent...He was also
a doctor..Remember the doctors who tried to murder men woman and
children at the Glasgow airport fairly recently. Some Muslim doctors
seem to be more interested in blowing people to smithereens then in
mending their bodies.
There are 1,400,000,000 Muslims in the world. You found *one* who was a
suicide bomber. How clever of you!
There are 6billion + Catholics in the world. I did the research and found
none that were
suicide bombers. Didn't do the numbers on Jews, Buddhists and Hindus

I hope your optical myopathy improves soon.........and do watch those 'big
leaps'

Viper
town of Zarqa, Jordan.
Lou Ravi
2010-01-06 19:34:35 UTC
Post by viper
There are 6billion + Catholics in the world.
That means the entire population of the world is Catholic then.

Do come back when you've had an education.
Jon°
2010-01-05 13:49:33 UTC
On Jan 5, 11:36 am, B J Foster <***@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

“There are 1,400,000,000 Muslims in the world. You found *one* who was
suicide bomber. How clever of you!”
You are obviously a “cucking-funt par excellence, practically
enumerate and the few grey cells you may have had were probably
removed by surgery ……You are definitely not a Poirot type when
actually considering brain-cells at all, more toward the “dick-head”
section of humanity.

I never ever mentioned one Muslim suicide bomber you stupid prat. I
actually mentioned several…….Read the post again you silly little man/
cross dresser/woman…….There were a number of Glasgow airport
terrorists and potential suicide bombers, there was at least eleven
Muslim terrorists’ trying to become suicide bombers in the London
terror attacks with some succeeding and there have been many others in
the western world over the last decade, there will be many more,
sleepers, in the UK as well, just awaiting their turn
AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Where do
brain dead arseholes like you spring from?

You must be fucking purblind or perhaps you are a skulking Islamic
sleeper eh! If you are you best go back to sleep because you are an
ally they would want to do without.
yitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)
2010-01-05 14:13:46 UTC
?There are 1,400,000,000 Muslims in the world. You found *one* who was
suicide bomber. How clever of you!?
You are obviously a ?cucking-funt par excellence, practically
enumerate
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y.
Jon°
2010-01-05 14:26:24 UTC
On Jan 5, 2:13 pm, Shitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)" <***@yahoo.com>
wrote: Guffaws.

.
Glad you though it was funny Shitzhak....Do you think the one below
this is just as funny.

Referring to original Post “April in Paris” posted on 01/03/2010 and
the following thread.

Proof that Yitzhak is a liar a cheat and of unsound mind!

Yitshaks post: No1
border2.newsrouter.astraweb.com!not-for-mail Newsgroups:
uk.politics.misc From: "yitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)"
<***@yahoo.com> Subject: Re: April in Paris.... References:
<hhr9si
$***@energise.enta.net> <bdeae298-be6e-4203-
af46-***@a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>
<***@4ax.com>
<00cb41a7$0$15644$***@news.astraweb.com> <1fa271cf-734e-4fbc-
b255-***@k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com> <0351c1cc
$0$1360$***@news.astraweb.com> <f5fa745c-08bb-4b98-
a922-***@s3g2000yqs.googlegroups.com> Organization: Deathie
Destruction since 1993 Reply-To: ***@yahoo.fr X-
Comment: Never Again <http://www.yadvashem.org/> Mail-Copies-To:
nobody User-Agent: slrn/0.9.9p1 (SunOS) Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-
Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Date:
04 Jan 2010 13:25:52 GMT Lines: 134 Message-ID: <00cb713b
$0$15577$***@news.astraweb.com> NNTP-Posting-Host:
118502f7.news.astraweb.com X-Trace:

Then the one Yitzhak calls forged No 2 which he actually posted
himself..
Subject: Re: April in Paris.... Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 01:52:02 -0800
(PST) Organization: http://groups.google.com Lines: 17 Message-ID:
<a54be893-4304-4942-9bc7-***@a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 09:52:02 +0000 (UTC) Complaints-To: groups-
***@google.com Injection-Info: a32g2000yqm.googlegroups.com;
posting-
host=92.25.194.6; posting-account=KeZbNgoAAAC9jmt1gCrPgCWa8FxuqXIY
7.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media
Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729),gzip(gfe),gzip
(gfe)

Note the similarities.

Note that they both use Google, note the reference to Subject: Re:
April in Paris in both of them. If someone else had posted in Yitzhaks
name they would never have had reference to April in Paris in each
one……..Would they?
Then note these similarities.......similarities because the "cucking-
funt" posted both of them.

In No 1.…….. 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset
In No 2.……… 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset

There are too many more similarities for these two posts not to have
been written by the same poster. I will leave others to look at them
and find the many other glaring similarities…….I cannot be bothered
spend any more time in proving what everybody now knows…….That
Shitshak is a two faced liar, a cheat and a forger.
When I have the time I will Google some of his old posts in the
identity of Griffin the Spitfire pilot. Then I will show the
similarities of them as well.

Note how he has allowed an IP Number to appear in the one he is
trying
to blame others for forging, he wanted something to try and blame on
others and by choosing an IP No. like the one he did he hoped to
implicate others in his nasty criminal actions. .......He never does
this though in his normal, own posts, in case he can be traced for
provoking racial hatred.........He is a minor monster, as well as
being a rather stupid and self opinionated oaf.

You are well bowled Shitshak and out for a duck…….Quack, Quack, Quack
and
LOL.

QED.
yitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)
2010-01-05 14:39:32 UTC
On 2010-01-05, Some Nazi Wanker <***@yahoo.co.uk> Snivelled:

{ snip Mancunian Nazi 'Jon' reposting his discredited crap }

Oops. Nothing left ..

Y.
Jon°
2010-01-05 15:00:58 UTC
On Jan 5, 2:39 pm, shititzhak in eretz isreal (sic)"
{ snip shitshak the fake Jew for reposting his none proof after making accusations }

Referring to original Post “April in Paris” posted on 01/03/2010 and
the following thread that Shitshak cannot answer.

Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 09:52:02 +0000 (UTC) Complaints-To: groups-
[...]

You are well bowled Shitshak and out for a duck…….Quack, Quack and
LOL.

QED.
Jon°
2010-01-05 15:19:04 UTC
On Jan 5, 3:03 pm, ~shitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)"
<***@yahoo.com> wrote: Guilty of being a forger by not answering
evidence.
Then this fake Jewish identity stealer whine & whined & whined 'cos
he was fucked.

{ snip fake Jews none reply and lack of content) }

shitshak the fake Jew will not answer questions below because he
cannot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­--------------------------------------

QED.
yitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)

Jon°
2010-01-05 16:28:04 UTC
On Jan 5, 3:33 pm, shititzhak in eretz isreal (sic)"
<***@yahoo.com> wrote: See
below............................................

That he had no explanation for the proof that had been provided of him
forging his own identity to make trouble for other posters.

I again show this proof below and he must understand that until he
answers the question as to his obvious guilt, I will keep up the
pressure,

************8

QED.
yitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)

Lou Ravi
Get a life retard.
cornholio
2010-01-05 14:22:11 UTC
Post by B J Foster
Post by Jon°
In the link below it can be seen that the suicide bomber who killed
eight people in  eastern  Afghanistan was a triple agent…….He was also
a doctor……Remember the doctors who tried to  murder  men woman and
children at the Glasgow airport fairly recently. Some Muslim doctors
seem to be more interested in blowing people to smithereens then in
mending their bodies.
There are 1,400,000,000 Muslims in the world. You found *one* who was a
suicide bomber. How clever of you!
Gee who supports worldwide islamopig terrorism BJ? The Jews?
Christians?

You see BJ, terrorism is a not-for-profit business requiring massive
donations
to fund it. Maybe you're thinking Christians or Jews are funding it?
Andy
2010-01-05 11:52:01 UTC
Who are you? Colonel Blimp of the British Chapter Of The Taliban Wife
Beating Club?

I'm usually sober when I post - you are a pissed up liar with a guilty
concience... You can change...
DM
2010-01-05 13:27:00 UTC
Post by Jon°
In the link below it can be seen that the suicide bomber who killed
eight people in  eastern  Afghanistan was a triple agent…….He was also
a doctor……Remember the doctors who tried to  murder  men woman and
children at the Glasgow airport fairly recently.
Speaking of doctors, here is a URL that details the activities of some
of your heroes:
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/nuremberg/NurembergDoctorTrial.html

Nice chaps these Nazis.

DM
Benway (original non-Zionist)
2010-01-05 13:33:15 UTC
Post by DM
Post by Jon°
In the link below it can be seen that the suicide bomber who killed
eight people in  eastern  Afghanistan was a triple agent…….He was also
a doctor……Remember the doctors who tried to  murder  men woman and
children at the Glasgow airport fairly recently.
Speaking of doctors, here is a URL that details the activities of some
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/nuremberg/NurembergDoctorTrial.html
Nice chaps these Nazis.
DM
************************************

Alien sleazebag's political "generosity"

*
http://www.democracywatch.com.au/newspaper.html
*

The wealthy attract the politically powerful.
Their money opens doors. Sydney's biggest housing
apartment developer, Harry Triguboff, has got
plenty of it. He is feted by both sides of
politics because he has been a big donor to both
sides. His largesse has been legendary and other
property developers also recognised the need to
support the democratic process. The Property
Council of Australia equated it with every
citizen's "democratic right" to "provide
assistance to political parties". What can be
given freely, however, can freely be withdrawn.

Long a beneficiary of Mr Triguboff and other
developers, the state ALP has been reminded
(because it always knew the reality) that the
Meriton founder's generosity did not come without
strings. Only a political mug would have thought
otherwise...

Will Tony Abbott go Yiddish for the politically
"generous" billionaires who own Australia?

It seems only fair that Tony should follow in the
Jewsteps of that aspiring fake Jew Malform Turdball
who took the trouble to master Yiddish jokes, only
to get the flick from his own mob.

Here we see Malform in happier days when he,
Frank Lowy, and Kevvie could be Jewish together:-

*
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2009/06/14/1244917934254.html?feed=fairfaxdigitalxml
*
**********************************
Benway (original non-Zionist)
2010-01-05 14:02:04 UTC
Post by Benway (original non-Zionist)
Post by DM
Post by Jon°
[...]
Bernard Madoff, one of Wall Street's most respected
financiers, apparently planned to carve up his last
$300 million between friends, family and employees
before making the shocking confession that his
investment prowess was really the result of one of
the world's biggest ever frauds.

****************************
cornholio
2010-01-05 14:23:55 UTC
On Jan 5, 6:02 am, "Benway (original non-Zionist)"
Post by DM
Post by Jon°
[...]
What do the Jews have to do w/worldwide islamopig terrorism
idiot?
Benway (original non-Zionist)
2010-01-06 07:11:02 UTC
Post by DM
Post by Jon°
[...]
Having grown up as a Jew in an upper middle class
synagogue, my former co-religionists are quick to
call those who (justly) criticize the conduct of
Jews: "Anti-Semites." Indeed, Jews will
unabashedly and with impunity criticize targeted
Gentiles for being "racists," "extremists,"
"bigots," "nazis," & "Christian-rightists."

Amongst themselves, Jews do not hesitate to use
disparaging terms when describing Gentiles, such
as: "goys," "schwartzas" (blacks), "shiksas,"
(Hebrew for unclean animals when referring to
Gentile women), & "white-bread Gentiles."

************************************
Benway (original non-Zionist)
2010-01-06 08:53:36 UTC
Post by DM
Post by Jon°
[...]
Can you imagine the furore if a politician sucked
up to Muslims like Turnbull did to the Jews in
Wentworth....

Reprogramming of traffic signals to accommodate
the Jewish Sabbath (A03/0042-04)

MOTION / DECISION (Kay / Strewe)

That Council:
1. Make a submission to the Roads and Traffic
Authority (RTA) requesting them to consider the
reprogramming of traffic lights at the Old South
Head Road intersections with Penkivil Street and
Victoria Road to ensure pedestrian safety for
Orthodox Jews who, for religious reasons, are
unable to press the pedestrian walk button on the
Jewish Sabbath. This submission is to include
requests for:

1. Reprogramming of the traffic signals at these
intersections so that the green pedestrian light
is automatically illuminated to alert pedestrians
when they can cross Old South Head Road, as though
the pedestrian walk button has been pressed,
between the hours of 5pm - 8:45pm on Fridays and
8am - 1:30pm on Saturdays throughout the year.

*********************************
Benway (original non-Zionist)
2010-01-06 09:13:01 UTC
Post by DM
Post by Jon°
[...]
The dark side of "Jewish multiculturalism" (Makow)

*
http://www.rense.com/general84/mustface.htm
*

...if you're a Jew but don't buy their insanity,
then you're no better than the goyim...

...The influx of hundreds of Orthodox Jewish
families into a tiny (pop. 1465) Christian farming
community in northeast Iowa was rocky from the
start. Yes the Jews had a seemingly wholesome
family life and a pretense of piety. But it soon
became apparent they wanted nothing to do with
their Christian neighbors. They were there to make
money and the non-Jews, (goyim) whether Postville
merchants or migrant workers, were barely distinct
from the cattle on their assembly line...

*********************************
cornholio
2010-01-06 14:54:04 UTC
On Jan 6, 1:13 am, "Benway (original non-Zionist)"
Post by DM
Post by Jon°
[...]
When the islamopigs make their presence felt in AUS
like they have in the Netherlands, the UK and France,
you'll wish for the days when you thought
the Jews were the problem
Benway (original non-Zionist)
2010-01-06 15:07:54 UTC
Post by DM
Post by Jon°
[...]

We never asked wealthy Jews to import their "Islamic problem"
into Australia with their accursed multiculturalism. Jews should
fight their own wars with their own resources.

We don't want your unreal problems and your issues with
peoples who hate the Jewish fake nation that was dropped
onto them. Don't you understand that?

I feel sorry for the ordinary Jews who get dragged through
all the crap in the world for rich or insane Zionists.

Benway (original non-Zionist)
2010-01-11 13:37:58 UTC
Post by DM
Post by Jon°
[...]

Could Mary MacKillop's miracles regenerate stumps?

This a bit delicate, and I don't mean to sound crude
or indelicate over what must be a tragedy for Sir Johnette.

Now that Johnette is technically an "it" - and speaking
of Saintly Miracles - if Mary touched the stump or
where the stump once was, would an actual male member
grow there or would the alien gay body reject it?

Most importantly - Would it be a miracle, or a gross,
vile, and accursed abomination in the Holy sight of God?

Benway (original non-Zionist)
2010-01-11 13:41:00 UTC
Post by DM
Post by Jon°
[...]
Psychopathological prize freak, Sir Lady Johnette,
lives only to smear its pitiful shit over everything.

This Usenet psychostalker has a terrible identity
crisis, and impersonates, changes its identity etc..
Psychotic rage, obsessive-compulsive behaviour,
homosexual and coprophiliac ideation.

I cannot tell the chronological age of its body,
but its emotional age is infantile, and its
mental attainment and expression is adolescent.

The pro-immigration lobby should think twice before
continuing to use this gay lunatic for its stooge.

cornholio
2010-01-05 14:23:10 UTC
Post by DM
Post by Jon°
In the link below it can be seen that the suicide bomber who killed
eight people in  eastern  Afghanistan was a triple agent…….He was also
a doctor……Remember the doctors who tried to  murder  men woman and
children at the Glasgow airport fairly recently.
Speaking of doctors, here is a URL that details the activities of some
of your heroes:http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/nuremberg/NurembergD...
Nice chaps these Nazis.
DM
Funnily enough muslimes are the best friends of nazis -- particularly
in their
admiration of the Final Solution.
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-06 08:49:34 UTC
Post by cornholio
Post by DM
Post by Jon°
In the link below it can be seen that the suicide bomber who killed
eight people in eastern Afghanistan was a triple agent…….He was also
a doctor……Remember the doctors who tried to murder men woman and
children at the Glasgow airport fairly recently.
Speaking of doctors, here is a URL that details the activities of some
of your heroes:http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/nuremberg/NurembergD...
Nice chaps these Nazis.
Funnily enough muslimes are the best friends of nazis -- particularly
in their admiration of the Final Solution.
We should have a final solution for arselifters.
--

- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.

"I don't care what you fuckers think!"
- KRudd the KRude Rat at his finest again.

"We'll just change it all when we get in."
- Garrett the carrott
White Spirit
2010-01-06 11:50:39 UTC
With nitric acid as the solvent :)
Lou Ravi
2010-01-06 19:33:41 UTC
Post by White Spirit
Post by Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
We should have a final solution for arselifters.
With nitric acid as the solvent :)
The emoticon doesn't help, you are showing your true colours clearly here.
Yes I'm sure you'd love a 'final solution' because you are mentally deranged
scum.
yitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)
2010-01-06 21:18:08 UTC
Post by Lou Ravi
Post by White Spirit
Post by Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
We should have a final solution for arselifters.
With nitric acid as the solvent :)
The emoticon doesn't help,
It's called a smiley, you pretentious wankstain.

Y.
White Spirit
Hahah!
yitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)
2010-01-07 21:36:01 UTC
Post by Lou Ravi
Post by White Spirit
Post by Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
We should have a final solution for arselifters.
With nitric acid as the solvent :)
The emoticon doesn't help,
It's called a smiley, you pretentious wankstain.
Hahah!
Has John Murphy ever made a single post without 'dropping' a French word
into it somewhere..?

Y.
White Spirit
2010-01-08 00:56:05 UTC
Post by yitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)
Has John Murphy ever made a single post without 'dropping' a French word
into it somewhere..?
He makes a few, but generally you know when he's on the retreat because
it's his way of trying to appear to be erudite. Unfortunately, he owes
more to Derek Trotter than to Descartes.
Lou Ravi
2010-01-08 21:59:05 UTC
Post by White Spirit
Post by yitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)
Has John Murphy ever made a single post without 'dropping' a French
word into it somewhere..?
He makes a few, but generally you know when he's on the retreat
because it's his way of trying to appear to be erudite. Unfortunately, he
owes more to Derek Trotter than to Descartes.
Well apart from the fact that I rarely 'drop a French word' into my posts
unless it's germain to the discussion, I'm afraid your jibe about erudition
falls by the wayside for you see, little one, I speak French practically
perfectly and, in fact, far better than many French people themselves. Try
another tack next time, you may have more success.
White Spirit
2010-01-11 13:35:53 UTC
Post by Lou Ravi
Well apart from the fact that I rarely 'drop a French word' into my posts
unless it's germain to the discussion, I'm afraid your jibe about erudition
falls by the wayside
You drop French words like a Police horse dropping steaming piles from
its back end. More parallels can be drawn, moreover, because you are
both in the middle of the road yet, while the Police horse has an
arsehole on its back, you're an arsehole who likes to try and climb on
other people's backs. Oh, and you're both full of shit ;)
Post by Lou Ravi
for you see, little one, I speak French practically
perfectly and, in fact, far better than many French people themselves.
Tell that to Yitzhak. According to him, you killfiled him after he
embarrassed you by critiquing a post you made in French filled with
mistakes.
yitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)
2010-01-19 01:25:24 UTC
Post by Lou Ravi
Post by White Spirit
Post by yitzhak in eretz isreal (sic)
Has John Murphy ever made a single post without 'dropping' a French
word into it somewhere..?
He makes a few, but generally you know when he's on the retreat
because it's his way of trying to appear to be erudite. Unfortunately, he
owes more to Derek Trotter than to Descartes.
Well apart from the fact that I rarely 'drop a French word' into my posts
unless it's germain to the discussion, I'm afraid your jibe about erudition
falls by the wayside for you see, little one, I speak French practically
perfectly and, in fact, far better than many French people themselves.
Uh-huh. That's what you claimed once before, fuckwit. Then I proved
otherwise. And whaddya know, eh..? Just after that, you claimed to have
killfiled me.

*LMAO*

You moron.

Y.
Lou Ravi
2010-01-08 21:59:29 UTC
Post by Lou Ravi
Post by White Spirit
Post by Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
We should have a final solution for arselifters.
With nitric acid as the solvent :)
The emoticon doesn't help,
It's called a smiley, you pretentious wankstain.
Hahah!
It's called an emoticon. Smileys are for kiddies. Does this :-( look like a
'smiley' to you? Does it look like a smile?
White Spirit
2010-01-07 01:37:20 UTC
Post by Lou Ravi
Post by White Spirit
Post by Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
We should have a final solution for arselifters.
With nitric acid as the solvent :)
The emoticon doesn't help, you are showing your true colours clearly here.
And which colours are those, Louny?
Post by Lou Ravi
Yes I'm sure you'd love a 'final solution' because you are mentally deranged
scum.
Speaking of solutions, did you hear about the constipated mathematician?
He sat down and worked it out with a pencil.

You, on the other hand, could do with removing the stick that got stuck
up your arse.
Lou Ravi
2010-01-08 21:36:42 UTC
Post by White Spirit
Post by Lou Ravi
Post by White Spirit
Post by Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
We should have a final solution for arselifters.
With nitric acid as the solvent :)
The emoticon doesn't help, you are showing your true colours
clearly here.
And which colours are those, Louny?
Pseudo-Nazi arsehole colours. 'Final solution', 'arselifters', 'nitric acid'
All signs of deeply disturbed people.
cornholio
2010-01-08 22:41:18 UTC
Post by Lou Ravi
Post by White Spirit
Post by Lou Ravi
Post by White Spirit
Post by Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
We should have a final solution for arselifters.
With nitric acid as the solvent :)
The emoticon doesn't help, you are showing your true colours clearly here.
And which colours are those, Louny?
Pseudo-Nazi arsehole colours. 'Final solution', 'arselifters', 'nitric acid'
All signs of deeply disturbed people.
LOL. I can't help but notice the koran's injunctions to kill Jews
don't
seem to bother you at all, nor the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem's active
lobbying for an expansion of the Final Solution to include the Mid-
East and
muslime support of same.
White Spirit
2010-01-11 13:38:21 UTC
Post by Lou Ravi
Post by White Spirit
Post by Lou Ravi
The emoticon doesn't help, you are showing your true colours
clearly here.
And which colours are those, Louny?
Pseudo-Nazi arsehole colours. 'Final solution',
I have never used that phrase, which incidentally did not originally
refer to the Holocaust.
Post by Lou Ravi
'arselifters',
That's what they do and so they are defined.
Post by Lou Ravi
'nitric acid'
More effective than hydrochloric and sulphuric acids in breaking down a
human cadaver, apparently.
Post by Lou Ravi
All signs of deeply disturbed people.
I'm not disturbed. I wear headphones in order to shut out the inane and
idle chatter ;)
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
2010-01-12 01:40:09 UTC
Post by White Spirit
Post by Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF
We should have a final solution for arselifters.
With nitric acid as the solvent :)
Or sulphuric.
--
http://youtu.be/_ipvdBnU8F8

- Garrett the carrott
Sunny
2010-01-05 22:56:27 UTC
Post by Jon°
In the link below it can be seen that the suicide bomber who killed
eight people in eastern Afghanistan was a triple agent…….He was also
a doctor……Remember the doctors who tried to murder men woman and
children at the Glasgow airport fairly recently.
Speaking of doctors, here is a URL that details the activities of some
of your heroes:
http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/nuremberg/NurembergDoctorTrial.html

Nice chaps these Nazis.

So, that excuses the suicide murder behavior ?

DM
cornholio
2010-01-06 00:23:55 UTC
Post by DM
Post by Jon°
In the link below it can be seen that the suicide bomber who killed
eight people in eastern Afghanistan was a triple agent…….He was also
a doctor……Remember the doctors who tried to murder men woman and
children at the Glasgow airport fairly recently.
Speaking of doctors, here is a URL that details the activities of some
of your heroes:http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/nuremberg/NurembergD...
Nice chaps these Nazis.
Yes, they were mighty friendly w/the islamonazis in
WW2. After all, their ideologies are shockingly similar --
especially respect to the Jews.
DM
Andy
2010-01-06 07:03:56 UTC
Post by cornholio
Post by DM
So, that excuses the suicide murder behavior ?
DM
Do the BNP represent only repressed queers and peados? Seriously,
who's interest do you actually serve? Not working class Brits , middle
class Brits or low class ones either.

It just represents people who are guilty because they have been lead
by love of money. Poor sweethearts, can't affort another 40" TV this
year , so you resent help to the worlds poor to build a freer and
fairer world for the English , British and er, the whole world. No,
we've worked really hard slogging pushing pens and sucking cock for
criminal fat cats and we deserve our TVs. No womens right, we want our
Sky premium channels (wow they've slashed prives in this recession
haven't they). Slaves with money are not free men and women.

If you think I'm an idiot, you're a dangerous and deluded idot, and
more a danger to yourselves than me or the human race.

You keep jacking off into your union jacks, because the act of union
is illigitimate under international law, and thus unenforceable in
courts. Plus you couldn't get a shag without paying for it or raping
someone , male or female, maybe blackmail, forced marriage etc etc.

The last straw was a crude attempt to pervert the monarchy of the UK
and Commonwealth. Since 1997, Stirling has no legal value. The fact
that this government was forced off track simply by faked up media
shows that the British Establishment and Empire is finished. Most
intelligent people realised long ago that the tabloid press were just
comics - only the BNP seem to think different.

Don't blame the English , blame the stupid religious cult called
"white" which only the BNP - just a front for the KKK who have tried
and failed to take over - support.

And we will make your money worthless untill you lay off the women of
England.

Then we will allow you to rejoin the HUMAN race! Two sexes. One race.
Two worldviews : pro-love , anti-love , former will always triumph.

Don't make it hard for yourselves. You wont win, you can't. Say sorry,
we'll forgive you and let you keep a little of your money and dignity!

If you're short of cash for heating, you could try burning it.
Sterling is terminally fucked.
White Spirit
2010-01-06 11:51:51 UTC
Post by Andy
If you think I'm an idiot
We don't think it, Andy...
Post by Andy
Don't blame the English
We don't.
Lou Ravi
2010-01-06 19:32:00 UTC
How so?
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
2010-01-05 18:11:37 UTC
I don't want no stinking Paki arselifter doctor - I demand to see Dr
Shipman!
--
Dirk

Lou Ravi