Blame The UK & The USA For Today’s Arab/Asian Muslim Violence.
Jon°
2008-12-29 15:19:47 UTC
The Anglo-Saxon nations, America and Britain are to blame for the
never ending tragedy in the middle-east. Back in 1917 The Balfour
Declaration was declared.

The Balfour Declaration of 1917 was the first significant declaration
by a world power in favour of a Jewish "national home" in what was
known as Palestine.

Historians disagree as to what the then British Foreign Secretary,
Arthur James Balfour, intended by his declaration. The letter has no
mention of the word "state", and insists that nothing should be done
"which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-
Jewish communities in Palestine".

The letter was addressed to Lord Rothschild, a leader of the Jewish
community in Britain. It became an important arm of the movement to
create a Jewish state in Palestine.

Point is, why did Balfour make his declaration to the Jewish financier
Lord Rothschild? Lord Rothschild was not a state, he was a world
banker of prodigious wealth. He may have known though, that
Rockefeller in the states, had the ear of the American government and
that Lord Rothschild was a close buddy of the Rockefeller family?

In the opinion of many informed historians, (sotto voce) this
declararation was made by the British Foreign Secretary under
pressure from America…………………There was still a stalemate across
Europe…….Germany could have still won in the last 12 months of that
infamous war. Britain wanted full commitment from the
Americans…….Commitment in troops, supplies and manufactures’ in
general.

It would appear that the power of the Jewish banking fraternity,
pushed America into placing pressure on Britain to make the original
declaration that the Jews should have a national home in Palestine.
Therefore the supine (unnecessary) weakness of the, then, British
administration and the power of American armaments and manpower began
the beginning of the planned invasion of Palestine.

Throughout the twenties and thirties many Zionist Jews from Eastern
Europe descended upon Palestine. The Irgun and the Stern Gang, both
Jewish terrorist organisations (Oh! Yes, I know it is unfashionable to
say so now but modern terrorism was invented by Zionist Jews) even
sent representatives to Hitler’s Nazi Germany begging for help in
removing the Arabs from Palestine.

After the end of WW2 Britain gave up its commitment to police
Palestine and left it to the Jews and Arabs to settle
matters…………………..Of course this was no fair match………The Jews were
financed and helped directly from America………The Palestinian Arabs
were mostly simple farming people and small commercially minded
retailers.

The Arabs were even humiliated by jokes about them being transmitted
across the world by the Jewry. For example after the 6 day war many
cars could be seen driving around Golders Green in London with a sign
in the back window that read…..“Go to Israel and see the Pyramids”.
There would have been many similar piss-taking humorists in New York
and elsewhere no doubt.

So between us three , The Americans’, The British and The Jews, we
have created the monster of modern Arab/Asian Muslim terrorism . It
will never go away, (remember Napoleon said, “you can beat an army but
never a people”) until the Arabs have fully regained their pride in
themselves.

By stating what I have, I do not mean to condone Muslim violence in
the UK or anywhere else in the world. I believe that we must resist
with all our power any attempt to attack our cities and
airports……..What I am trying to say though, is that before this
pitiless violence ends…….Before we can stop it, we must begin to
understand it……….Only in that way can we persuade Arabs/Asian Muslims
to reject the mad religious fanatics who have taken advantage of the
low self respect that we have allowed to be thrust upon the Arabs.
Pete L
2008-12-29 15:31:15 UTC
Post by Jon°
[...]
I can see both side's point of view and yes you are probably right in
placing the blame. However, this is 2008/9 and whatever happened has
happened. Ask a reasonable chap on the Gaza City omnibus what the
solution is and he'll say we fight until every Jew is killed. I would
suggest that probably 99% of Gazans would agree. Conversely, I would
suggest that at least 90% of Israelis would just like to live in peace
with their neighbours. This will just go on forever as every
generation of Palestinians in Gaza is brainwashed into the same way of
thinking. All it needs over time is just a few enlightened
Palestinians to realise their way is not the way to proceed
babeejm
2008-12-29 16:11:09 UTC
Post by Jon°
[...]
Never-ending violence is right!! What's wrong with Israel anyway..was the peace
and quiet and no deaths getting to be too much for them?!! Did
someone over
there say why not have a war before the next US inauguration..GMAB!!
Sometimes
I think Israel is it's own worst enemy!! Someone should teach Israel
a lesson --
that violence never solves anything.
§tarkiller©
2008-12-29 16:49:45 UTC
Post by babeejm
Post by Jon°
[...]
Yet it's always been perfectly acceptable for the Palestinians to
perpetrate whatever violence they wish against Israel yes?
And I'd bet that the lesson you want to teach Israel involves blowing
them off the face of the earth no doubt.
Guess you meant to say that violence never solves anything unless
you're the one being violent yes?
Such is the typical Jew hater.

Regards

§tarkiller©

"Many of you are well enough off that ... the tax cuts may have helped you," Sen. Clinton said.
"We're saying that for America to get back on track,
we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you.
We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."
Van Chocstraw
2008-12-29 17:02:15 UTC
The US and Israel should be prosecuted for the war crimes of killing
women, children and the elderly in Gaza and Iraq.
--
<<//--------------------\\>>
Van Chocstraw
\\--------------------//<<
Pete L
2008-12-29 17:04:46 UTC
And Hamas firing rockets at Israeli civilians?
Farmer Giles
2008-12-29 18:45:43 UTC
Post by Pete L
Post by Van Chocstraw
The US and Israel should be prosecuted for the war crimes of killing
women, children and the elderly in Gaza and Iraq.
--
<<//--------------------\\>>
Van Chocstraw
\\--------------------//<<
And Hamas firing rockets at Israeli civilians?
That is wrong, plain wrong, but it does not in any way excuse the
Israeli response. What they have done this time - and have done many
times before - is tantamount to Britain dropping bombs on Dublin during
the IRA campaign. That would never have been acceptable, there would
have been outrage (quite correctly) throughout the world, and throughout
the media.

The fact that there isn't a universal condemnation of Israeli action
now, tells us a great deal about what is wrong - and where the blame
lies - with this whole sorry saga.
Jon°
2008-12-29 19:38:58 UTC
Post by Farmer Giles
Post by Pete L
Post by Van Chocstraw
The US and Israel should be prosecuted for the war crimes of killing
women, children and the elderly in Gaza and Iraq.
--
<<//--------------------\\>>
        Van Chocstraw
 >>\\--------------------//<<
And Hamas firing rockets at Israeli civilians?
That is wrong, plain wrong, but it does not in any way excuse the
Israeli response. What they have done this time - and have done many
times before - is tantamount to Britain dropping bombs on Dublin during
the IRA campaign. That would never have been acceptable, there would
have been outrage (quite correctly) throughout the world, and throughout
the media.
The fact that there isn't a universal condemnation of Israeli action
now, tells us a great deal about what is wrong - and where the blame
lies - with this whole sorry saga.
------
Farmer Giles posted:

“The fact that there isn't a universal condemnation of Israeli action
now, tells us a great deal about what is wrong - and where the blame
lies - with this whole sorry saga“.
--oOo--

“Never mind the quality of the condemnation, feel the width of Lord
Rothschild’s dollars“.
Gary Renzetti
2008-12-30 01:24:42 UTC
Post by Pete L
Post by Van Chocstraw
The US and Israel should be prosecuted for the war crimes of killing
women, children and the elderly in Gaza and Iraq.
--
<<//--------------------\\>>
Van Chocstraw
\\--------------------//<<
And Hamas firing rockets at Israeli civilians?
More like firecrackers, and the artillery shells that the izzies send
the other way? I notice that these are somehow not addressed in your post.
§tarkiller©
2008-12-29 18:39:43 UTC
On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:02:15 -0500, Van Chocstraw
Post by Van Chocstraw
The US and Israel should be prosecuted for the war crimes of killing
women, children and the elderly in Gaza and Iraq.
While Hamas should be given a big party for doing that to Israelis
yes?
Whay are all Jew Haters such flaming hypocrites?

Lee
2008-12-29 21:01:41 UTC
"Jon�" <***@live.co.uk> wrote in message news:27f7e1d9-a412-4894-a783-***@w1g2000prm.googlegroups.com...
[...]

Why should the UK be given the task of trying to build self respect in
members of a religion that attacks teddy bears, riots over cartoons and on a
more serious side have unwisely painted themselves as sadistic savages by
using the Internet to publish beheadings, amputations, torture and grotesque
forms of execution of civilians in failed attempts to terrify and intimidate
non Islamic viewers.

It is an impossible task and the bottom line is that they are finding it
impossible to ajust to a 21st century world while carrying the redundant
baggage of a sixth century warlord.