=> More Proof U$ Troops died for Lies ..."Iraq had no usable chemical or biological weapons before the war" !! - SUCKERS! <=
=> Vox Populi ©
2004-07-14 22:23:05 UTC
Thursday, July 15, 2004.

British Intelligence on Iraq 'Seriously Flawed'

By Ed Johnson
The Associated Press LONDON -- Iraq had no usable chemical or biological weapons
before the war, and British intelligence to the contrary relied in part on
"seriously flawed" or "unreliable" sources, an official inquiry reported
Wednesday.

However, it absolved Prime Minister Tony Blair's government and the
intelligence agencies of "deliberate distortion or culpable negligence."

Blair said he accepted the report's findings and accepted personal
responsibility for any errors made.

In a statement to the House of Commons, Blair conceded that it was
"increasingly clear" Saddam Hussein had no stockpiles of illicit weapons on the
eve of the war. But he insisted the U.S.-led military campaign was not a
mistake.

"I have to accept, as the months have passed, it seems increasingly clear
that at the time of invasion Saddam did not have stockpiles of chemical or
biological weapons ready to deploy," Blair said.

But, he insisted, "I cannot honestly say I believe getting rid of Saddam
was a mistake at all. Iraq, the region, the wider world is a better and safer
place without Saddam."

Former Cabinet Secretary Lord Butler's report, echoing the findings of
last week's U.S. Senate report, said that Iraq "did not have significant, if
any, stocks of chemical or biological weapons in a state fit for deployment or
developed plans for using them."

The report said the government's claim in a September 2002 dossier that
Hussein could use chemical and biological weapons on 45 minutes' notice was
potentially misleading because it did not explain that it referred to
battlefield weapons.

However, the report backed the government's claim that it had intelligence
that Iraq had sought uranium in Africa, and that the claim was not based on
forged documents.

"Everyone genuinely tried to do their best in good faith for the country
in circumstances of acute difficulty. That issue of good faith should now be at
an end," Blair said.

The report said the September 2002 dossier prepared by Blair's government
on the Iraqi threat pushed the limits of available intelligence.

"Language in the dossier may have left with readers the impression that
there was fuller and firmer intelligence behind the judgments than was the
case," the report said.

"The clearest evidence that the British government hadn't got an intention
to mislead is that it would have been a very foolish thing to do to say that
these weapons were there, when as a result of the war the fact that whether they
were or not was going to be established so soon," Butler said at a news
conference following the release of his report.

Butler said there was a suspicion the 45-minute detail, mentioned four
times in the September 2002 dossier, had been included in the dossier because it
was "eye-catching."
--
"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our
number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."

"I don't know where he (bin Laden) is. I have no idea and I really don't care.
It's not that important. It's not our priority."
~ George Bush Jr. 2002-03-13

"I was not prepared to shoot my eardrum out with a shotgun in order to get a
deferment. Not was I willing to go to Canada. So I chose to better myself by
learning how to fly airplanes."
~George W. Bush on how he dodged the
Vietnam draft---1994
=> Vox Populi ©
2004-07-14 22:28:05 UTC
Target Blair over dodgy dossier

MARGO MACDONALD

SO the cat's out the bag... it was Tony Blair what done it, then blamed a wee
guy and ran away.

No matter how punctiliously Lord Butler has produced his report into the
substance, validity and gathering of the intelligence on Iraq's capability of
producing and using weapons of mass destruction, in between every line is the
unmistakable message: Tony Blair misled the House of Commons and the country.

It's been difficult to fathom the Prime Minister over the past few days. First,
he admits Saddam's WMD may never be found, then he says he's still convinced
going to war was the right thing to do.

Naturally for a king-emperor, he hasn't displayed remorse at having passed on
false information to the hoi-polloi and sent their sons and daughters to kill
and be killed in a country which turns out to have been incapable of the effort
needed to circumvent the restrictions and sanctions placed on the Hussein regime
by the international community.

A year and a half ago, before the deaths of an estimated 12,000 people, Hans
Blix, the United Nations weapons inspector, couldn't find any WMD. He pleaded
with Bush 'n' Blair for a few months more to discover the accurate state of
Saddam's arsenal.

Lots of people couldn't understand why the good buddies refused to grant him the
time to definitively prove, or disprove, the existence of chemical, biological
or nuclear weapons.

But we ken noo. After the United States Senate Committee's inquiry into the
intelligence received by the President, we know, because Senator John
Rockefeller spelled it out, that while Hans Blix was criss-crossing Iraq in
pursuit of weapons long since destroyed or degraded, Bush was talking war-war
and Blair was going with the flow, scared to rock the big ship USA.

The Senator was unequivocal; even though the intelligence was not water-tight
the President had already decided to go to war.

Tony Blair just fell into line. Judicious pressure from the PM's office was
applied to John Scarlett, then the chair of the Joint Intelligence Committee, to
be a bit more adventurous and colourful than civil servants are normally when
writing a report for ministers.

He knew Tony Blair wanted justification for war, and he allowed the integrity
and objectivity of his job to be compromised when he deleted the advice from the
intelligence officers that Saddam would only use any WMD he possessed if
attacked. For this immoral and craven dissembling, John Scarlett should be asked
to resign from his new, promoted, position; head of MI6. But what of the person
whose influence corrupted the intelligence process?

What should we demand of the Prime Minister? If he continues to defend declaring
war on a country which intelligence reports on both sides of the Atlantic now
prove posed no immediate threat to the safety of the United States or UK, how
can we defend him from the charges levelled at all of us by a substantial slice
of Arab opinion, because of his behaviour?

Arabs who detested Saddam Hussein believe George Bush to be anti-Arab and
anti-Muslim. Unfortunately for our safety and peace of mind, they see Tony Blair
as his obedient servant.

This has made the world much less safe, as Bush 'n' Blair are seen as war
criminals by many in the Middle East who, although glad to see the back of
Saddam, are bitterly resentful of American/British imperialism and the thousands
of dead Iraqis who were given no choice in their fate. It will rub salt in the
wounds of peaceful Iraqis, and add to the number of recruits for suicide bomb
missions, if Tony Blair claims in the Commons debate that his actions have made
Iraq, and the world, safer (with the possible exception of Africa, of course,
but who's counting?).

So it falls to all of us, making use of all the means of communication now open
to us, to demand an apology from Tony Blair. If John Kerry, the Democratic
candidate for the American presidency, continues to pile the pressure on Bush,
and distance himself and his popular running mate John Edwards, from the
decision to go to war, it's quite likely that the part of the Senate Committee's
report blacked-out to spare Blair's blushes will be leaked.

George Bush, no doubt, will say Tony Blair didn't want, or mean, to mislead him
as to the threat from Saddam, that the British PM is a great guy, but that this
time, the intelligence on which his advice was based was wrong.

This might get Bush halfway off the hook in election year, but not a word of it
will be believed in the Middle East.

To support the people there calling for peace and patience, and to try to
deprive terrorists of recruits, it's in our interest to pressurise Tony Blair
into an admission of being wrong about WMD...and by implication, wrong about
declaring war.

Vietnam draft---1994
Romulus
2004-07-16 01:27:51 UTC
goes to:

Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey

for:

http://english.pravda.ru/printed.html?news_id=13377
Maria
2004-07-15 08:51:42 UTC
Post by Romulus
Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey
http://english.pravda.ru/printed.html?news_id=13377
Thanks for posting an excellent article that might otherwise not have
seen daylight over here.

Good to see that the truth is being told somewhere in the world!
Malev
2004-07-15 09:40:59 UTC
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:51:42 GMT, ***@ntlworld.com (Maria) wrote:

<snip - pravda's garbage>
As you enjoy Pravda's article so much, why don't you piss off to Russia?
Maria
2004-07-15 09:49:05 UTC
Post by Malev
<snip - pravda's garbage>
Post by Maria
Thanks for posting an excellent article that might otherwise not have
seen daylight over here.
Good to see that the truth is being told somewhere in the world!
As you enjoy Pravda's article so much, why don't you piss off to Russia?
Why should I ? I live here!

(Groups restored. You tried this on me before.)
Malev
2004-07-15 11:37:25 UTC
Post by Maria
Post by Malev
As you enjoy Pravda's article so much, why don't you piss off to Russia?
Why should I ? I live here!
Russia is on GMT time nowadays, like Iceland and Morocco?
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:49:05 GMT
General Sam
2004-07-15 17:18:07 UTC
Post by Maria
Post by Malev
<snip - pravda's garbage>
Post by Maria
Thanks for posting an excellent article that might otherwise not have
seen daylight over here.
Good to see that the truth is being told somewhere in the world!
As you enjoy Pravda's article so much, why don't you piss off to Russia?
Why should I ? I live here!
That's too bad, you belong in a cell with Slobbo-damned, the poor
oppressed genocidal butcher.
ÐÏࡱá
Jay T. Beatty
2004-07-15 13:17:24 UTC
Post by Maria
Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey
Lol, truth? What truth?
=> Vox Populi ©
2004-07-15 15:20:42 UTC
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by Maria
Post by Romulus
Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey
http://english.pravda.ru/printed.html?news_id=13377
Thanks for posting an excellent article that might
otherwise not have seen daylight over here.
Good to see that the truth is being told somewhere in the
world!
Lol, truth? What truth?
Bwahahahhahaa.....!

Lie #1: "The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting
its nuclear weapons program ... Iraq has attempted to purchase
high-strength aluminum tubes and other equipment needed for gas
centrifuges, which are used to enrich uranium for nuclear weapons."

-President Bush, Oct. 7, 2002

Fact: This story, leaked to and breathlessly reported by The New
York Times' usually astute Middle East correspondent Judith Miller,
has turned out to be complete baloney. Department of Energy officials
who monitor nuclear plants say the tubes could not be used for
enriching uranium. One intelligence analyst who was part of the tubes
investigation, angrily told The New Republic: "You had senior American
officials like Condoleezza Rice saying the only use of this aluminum
really is uranium centrifuges. She said that on television. And that's
just a lie."

Lie #2: "The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein
recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa."

-President Bush, Jan.28, 2003, in the State of the Union address

Fact: This whopper was based on a document that the White House
already knew to be a forgery, thanks to honest analysis by the CIA.
Sold to Italian intelligence by some hustler, the document carried the
signature of an official who had been out of office for 10 years and
referenced a constitution that was no longer in effect. The ex-ambassador
who the CIA sent to check out the story is angry: "They knew the Niger
story was a flat-out lie," he told The New Republic, anonymously. "They
[the White House] were unpersuasive about aluminum tubes and added this
to make their case more strongly."

Lie #3: "We believe [Saddam] has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear
weapons."

-Vice President Cheney, March 16, 2003, on "Meet the Press"

Fact: There was and is absolutely no basis for this statement. CIA
reports up through 2002 showed no evidence of an Iraqi nuclear weapons
program.

Lie #4: "[The CIA possesses] solid reporting of senior-level contacts
between Iraq and al-Qaeda going back a decade."

-CIA Director George Tenet in a written statement released Oct. 7, 2002
and echoed in that evening's speech by President Bush

Fact: Intelligence agencies knew of tentative contacts between Saddam and
al-Qaeda in the early '90s, but found no proof of a continuing
relationship. In other words, by tweaking language, Tenet and Bush spun
the intelligence 180 degrees to say exactly the opposite of what it
suggested.

Lie #5: "We've learned that Iraq has trained al-Qaeda members in
bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases ... Alliance with
terrorists could allow the Iraqi regime to attack America without
leaving any fingerprints."

-President Bush, Oct. 7

Fact: No evidence of this has ever been leaked or produced. Colin
Powell told the U.N. this alleged training took place in a camp in
northern Iraq. To his great embarrassment, the area he indicated was
later revealed to be outside Iraq's control and patrolled by Allied
war planes.
--
Lie #6: "We have also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has
a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be

-President Bush, Oct. 7

Fact: Said drones can't fly more than 300 miles, and Iraq is 6,000
miles from the U.S. coastline. Furthermore, Iraq's drone-building
program wasn't much more advanced than your average model plane
enthusiast. And isn't a "manned aerial vehicle" just a scary way to
say "plane"?

Lie #7: "We have seen intelligence over many months that they have
chemical and biological weapons, and that they have dispersed them and
that they're weaponized and that, in one case at least, the command and
control arrangements have been established."

-President Bush, Feb. 8, 2003

Fact: Despite a massive search by U.S. and British forces in Iraq,
there are no signs, traces or examples of chemical weapons being
deployed in the field, or anywhere else during the war.

Lie #8: "Our conservative estimate is that Iraq today has a stockpile
of between 100 and 500 tons of chemical weapons agent. That is enough
to fill 16,000 battlefield rockets."

-Secretary of State Colin Powell, Feb. 5, 2003, in remarks to the U.N.
Security Council

Fact: Putting aside the glaring fact that not one drop of this massive
stockpile has been found, U.S. intelligence reports show that these
stocks-if they existed-were well past their use-by date and therefore
useless as weapon fodder.

Lie #9: "We know where [Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction] are. They're
in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south, and north
somewhat."

-Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, March 30, 2003

Fact: Needless to say, no such weapons were found, not to the east, west,
south or north, somewhat or otherwise.

Lie #10: "Yes, we found a biological laboratory in Iraq which the U.N.
prohibited."

-President Bush in remarks in Poland, published internationally June 1,
2003

Fact: This was reference to the discovery of two modified truck trailers
that the CIA claimed were potential mobile biological weapons lab. But
British and American experts (including a recent report by the State
Department's intelligence wing) have since declared this to be untrue.
According to the British, and much to Prime Minister Tony Blair's
embarrassment, the trailers are actually exactly what Iraq said they
were: facilities to fill weather balloons, sold to them by the British
themselves.
Jay T. Beatty
2004-07-15 15:40:23 UTC
From: "=> Vox Populi ©" <***@popu.li>
Subject: Re: The Greatest Media Idiot Award
Date: Thursday, July 15, 2004 10:20 AM
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by Maria
Post by Romulus
Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey
[...]

In your opinion, I wounder what the forign fighters (many of who calimed to
be involved with Al Qaeda) in Ramadi and Fallajua would say about that

Lie #5: "We've learned that Iraq has trained al-Qaeda members in
bomb-making and poisons and deadly gases ... Alliance with
terrorists could allow the Iraqi regime to attack America without
leaving any fingerprints."

-President Bush, Oct. 7

Fact: No evidence of this has ever been leaked or produced. Colin
Powell told the U.N. this alleged training took place in a camp in
northern Iraq. To his great embarrassment, the area he indicated was
later revealed to be outside Iraq's control and patrolled by Allied
war planes.

Yeah your right, there is no deadly gas in Iraq, o wait a sec....
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0%2C2933%2C120137%2C00.html
http://neophytepundit.com/archives/000295.php
http://www.cshink.com/sarin_mustard_gas_discovered.htm
--
Lie #6: "We have also discovered through intelligence that Iraq has
a growing fleet of manned and unmanned aerial vehicles that could be
used to disperse chemical or biological weapons across broad areas.
We are concerned that Iraq is exploring ways of using these UAVs
[unmanned aerial vehicles] for missions targeting the United States."

-President Bush, Oct. 7

Fact: Said drones can't fly more than 300 miles, and Iraq is 6,000
miles from the U.S. coastline. Furthermore, Iraq's drone-building
program wasn't much more advanced than your average model plane
enthusiast. And isn't a "manned aerial vehicle" just a scary way to
say "plane"?

Actually UAVs can be made from just about anything (including toys) the
term doesn't necessarily mean a predator drone. The UAV can be assembles
just about anywhere (including the US) armed with just about anything (bomb,
chemicals etc) and flown just about anywhere. So it's quiet possible that
these UAVs were for attacks on the US, but you a dumb ass because we've been
over this before, you just to stupid to realize it.

Lie #7: "We have seen intelligence over many months that they have
chemical and biological weapons, and that they have dispersed them and
that they're weaponized and that, in one case at least, the command and
control arrangements have been established."

-President Bush, Feb. 8, 2003

Fact: Despite a massive search by U.S. and British forces in Iraq,
there are no signs, traces or examples of chemical weapons being
deployed in the field, or anywhere else during the war.

Check out the links provided above.

Lie #8: "Our conservative estimate is that Iraq today has a stockpile
of between 100 and 500 tons of chemical weapons agent. That is enough
to fill 16,000 battlefield rockets."

-Secretary of State Colin Powell, Feb. 5, 2003, in remarks to the U.N.
Security Council

Fact: Putting aside the glaring fact that not one drop of this massive
stockpile has been found, U.S. intelligence reports show that these
stocks-if they existed-were well past their use-by date and therefore
useless as weapon fodder.

You keep talking about the same thing, old NBC weapons can kill you just as
easily as new ones.

-Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, March 30, 2003

once again check out the above links.
Jay T. Beatty
2004-07-15 15:42:29 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by Maria
Post by Romulus
Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey
http://english.pravda.ru/printed.html?news_id=13377
Thanks for posting an excellent article that might
otherwise not have seen daylight over here.
Good to see that the truth is being told somewhere in the
world!
Lol, truth? What truth?
Bwahahahhahaa.....!
Snipped is the part were Vox reposts a bunch of crap that has nothing to
do with the article mentioned.
=> Vox Populi ©
2004-07-15 15:53:44 UTC
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by Maria
Post by Romulus
Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey
http://english.pravda.ru/printed.html?news_id=13377
Thanks for posting an excellent article that might
otherwise not have seen daylight over here.
Good to see that the truth is being told somewhere in the
world!
Lol, truth? What truth?
Bwahahahhahaa.....!
Snipped is the part were Vox reposts a bunch of crap that
has nothing to do with the article mentioned.
Kind of like the criminal Bu$h sending dupes and stooges like
you off to die for a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with
the truth ... bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Vietnam draft---1994
Jay T. Beatty
2004-07-15 16:19:01 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by Maria
Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey
Its good to see that you haven't changed much, your still a moron.
=> Vox Populi ©
2004-07-15 16:29:44 UTC
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Jay T. Beatty
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:27:51 -0700, "Romulus"
Post by Romulus
Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey
http://english.pravda.ru/printed.html?news_id=13377
Thanks for posting an excellent article that might
otherwise not have seen daylight over here.
Good to see that the truth is being told somewhere in
the world!
Lol, truth? What truth?
Bwahahahhahaa.....!
Snipped is the part were Vox reposts a bunch of crap
that
has nothing to do with the article mentioned.
Kind of like the criminal Bu$h sending dupes and stooges
like
you off to die for a bunch of crap that has nothing to do
with the truth ... bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Its good to see that you haven't changed much, your still
a moron.
Sez the pig-ignorant imbecile stupid enough to fight and die
for the admitted and confessed lies of the Criminal Bu$h Mob ...

themselves.
Jay T. Beatty
2004-07-15 16:34:26 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Jay T. Beatty
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:27:51 -0700, "Romulus"
Post by Romulus
Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey
http://english.pravda.ru/printed.html?news_id=13377
Thanks for posting an excellent article that might
otherwise not have seen daylight over here.
Good to see that the truth is being told somewhere in
the world!
Lol, truth? What truth?
Bwahahahhahaa.....!
Snipped is the part were Vox reposts a bunch of crap
that
has nothing to do with the article mentioned.
Kind of like the criminal Bu$h sending dupes and stooges
like
you off to die for a bunch of crap that has nothing to do
with the truth ... bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Its good to see that you haven't changed much, your still
a moron.
Sez the pig-ignorant imbecile stupid enough to fight and die
for the admitted and confessed lies of the Criminal Bu$h Mob ...
That hurts comming from a cowardly parasite thats content to live of the
efforts of others. Some big words in there, you mommy/lover teach you
those?
Malev
2004-07-15 17:52:44 UTC
<snip>
Please don't feed the Penny troll.
=> Vox Populi ©
2004-07-15 18:41:25 UTC
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:34:26 GMT, "Jay T. Beatty"
<snip>
Post by Jay T. Beatty
That hurts comming from a cowardly parasite thats content
to live of the efforts of others. Some big words in
there, you mommy/lover teach you those?
Please don't feed the Penny troll.
Wassa matta Malev, no one will play with you ...?

Vietnam draft---1994
General Sam
2004-07-16 00:03:33 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Malev
Please don't feed the Penny troll.
Wassa matta Malev, no one will play with you ...?
Penny look, another peson who despises you to ad to the burgeoning list!
ÐÏࡱá
=> Vox Populi ©
2004-07-16 03:39:29 UTC
Post by General Sam
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Malev
Please don't feed the Penny troll.
Wassa matta Malev, no one will play with you ...?
Penny look, another peson who despises you to ad to the
burgeoning list!
Yeah Spammy, why don't you invite all your fascist brethren
to your Fallujah BBQ in November ... I'll bring extra sauce.

Vietnam draft---1994
General Sam
2004-07-16 15:37:53 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by General Sam
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Malev
Please don't feed the Penny troll.
Wassa matta Malev, no one will play with you ...?
Penny look, another peson who despises you to ad to the
burgeoning list!
Yeah Spammy,
Just like I said, you are universally loathed by all who have the
misfortune to encounter you.
ÐÏࡱá
=> Vox Populi ©
2004-07-29 16:45:28 UTC
Post by General Sam
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by General Sam
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Malev
Please don't feed the Penny troll.
Wassa matta Malev, no one will play with you ...?
Penny look, another peson who despises you to ad to the
burgeoning list!
Yeah Spammy,
Just like I said, you are universally loathed by all who
have the misfortune to encounter you.
Sure Spammy, just keep repeating that along with your other
deluded superstitions ... one day it might come true ...

"Imagine the people who believe such things
and who are not ashamed to ignore, totally,
all the patient findings of thinking minds through
all the centuries since the Bible was written.
And it is these ignorant people, the most uneducated,
the most unimaginative, the most unthinking among us,
who would make themselves the guides and leaders of
us all; who would force their feeble and childish beliefs
on us; who would invade our schools and libraries and
homes. I personally resent it bitterly..."

-- Isaac Asimov,
General Sam
2004-07-29 18:43:58 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by General Sam
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by General Sam
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Malev
Please don't feed the Penny troll.
Wassa matta Malev, no one will play with you ...?
Penny look, another peson who despises you to ad to the
burgeoning list!
Yeah Spammy,
Just like I said, you are universally loathed by all who
have the misfortune to encounter you.
Sure Spammy,
Well to be fair, you do have Counselor Kook on your admirers
list...that's one!
ÐÏࡱá
=> Vox Populi ©
2004-07-29 21:53:58 UTC
Post by General Sam
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by General Sam
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by General Sam
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Malev
Please don't feed the Penny troll.
Wassa matta Malev, no one will play with you ...?
Penny look, another peson who despises you to ad to the
burgeoning list!
Yeah Spammy,
Just like I said, you are universally loathed by all who
have the misfortune to encounter you.
Sure Spammy,
Well to be fair, you do have Counselor Kook on your admirers
list...that's one!
You just can't comprehend that I don't need any admirers
Scammy, or any compatriots. I'll stand alone on my own
positions, and defend them against all comers, including gutless
little weasels like you, or anyone else.

So if you got the spine to act alone Spammy, then stop
whining, narcing, baiting others and fantasizing about
"doing something" and show the fuck up. Or round up
some of your netkook associates and sockpuppets
and bring them all along. Don't matter to me ... the outcome
will be the same.

So step up, chump.
--
"We are going to fight them and impose our will
on them and we will capture or, if necessary, kill
of the subjugated people of Iraq
General Sam
2004-07-30 00:01:29 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by General Sam
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by General Sam
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by General Sam
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Malev
Please don't feed the Penny troll.
Wassa matta Malev, no one will play with you ...?
Penny look, another peson who despises you to ad to the
burgeoning list!
Yeah Spammy,
Just like I said, you are universally loathed by all who
have the misfortune to encounter you.
Sure Spammy,
Well to be fair, you do have Counselor Kook on your admirers
list...that's one!
You just can't comprehend that I don't need any admirers
Hey ya have one , that's a start!
ÐÏࡱá
Jay T. Beatty
Sorry, sometimes just I can't resist. I'll stop now.
General Sam
2004-07-16 04:13:20 UTC
Post by Jay T. Beatty
efforts of others. Some big words in there, you mommy/lover teach you
those?
Please don't feed the Penny troll.
Sorry, sometimes just I can't resist. I'll stop now.
Frankly it's been fun watching you push its buttons, the poor pathetic
hateful bitch from Hell has been in quite a lather.
ÐÏࡱá
Jay T. Beatty
Sometimes he's fun, others he just a pain in the ass.
General Sam
2004-07-16 15:38:44 UTC
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by Jay T. Beatty
efforts of others. Some big words in there, you mommy/lover teach you
those?
Please don't feed the Penny troll.
Sorry, sometimes just I can't resist. I'll stop now.
Frankly it's been fun watching you push its buttons, the poor pathetic
hateful bitch from Hell has been in quite a lather.
Sometimes he's fun, others he just a pain in the ass.
I think that depends on whether it's eric or penny writing the copy...
ÐÏࡱá
=> Vox Populi ©
2004-07-15 18:40:47 UTC
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by => Vox Populi ©
Post by Jay T. Beatty
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:27:51 -0700, "Romulus"
Post by Romulus
Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey
[...]
Sez Jay (do something, even if it's wrong) Beatty ...
well Jay, just how well are those 10,000s of Iraqi civilians
slaughtered by the U$ military doing from "your efforts" ?

How about those 200 Female soldiers RAPED by your
U$ Comrades, ya think they appreciate those "efforts" ?
--
"Either the world will be ruled according to the ideas of our
modern democracy, or the world will be dominated according
G.W. Bush or Adolf Hitler ?
General Sam
2004-07-15 19:09:27 UTC
Post by Jay T. Beatty
Post by Maria
Post by Romulus
Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey
http://english.pravda.ru/printed.html?news_id=13377
Thanks for posting an excellent article that might otherwise not have
seen daylight over here.
Good to see that the truth is being told somewhere in the world!
Lol, truth? What truth?
And PRAVDA?

MBWHAHAHAHAHA!

null set
ÐÏࡱá
General Sam
2004-07-20 14:57:55 UTC
Message 9 in thread
Subject: Re: Who is the Admin for co.*
Newsgroups: co.config
Date: 2004-04-28 21:11:51 PST
On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:31:37 -0400, AUK Registrar
Why is this being posted to us.config? And who
the hay is AUK Registrar?
IT's Vox. Tracked it down to a Colorado connection on Comcast. Guess
who that is?
He's running a bit skeered right now as people are zeroing in on him.
ÐÏࡱá
brian
Vietnam draft---1994
Malev
2004-07-15 09:43:20 UTC
Post by brian
Yes seriou
Top posting idiot

<snip - 110 lines of quoted shit>
LawsonE
2004-07-15 10:08:19 UTC
"brian" <***@prosof.net> wrote in message news:***@news.athenanews.com...
[...]> > Butler said there was a suspicion the 45-minute detail,
mentioned
Post by => Vox Populi ©
four
Post by => Vox Populi ©
times in the September 2002 dossier, had been included in the dossier
because it
Post by => Vox Populi ©
was "eye-catching."
But "eye-catching" isn't the same as "sexed-up."

Oh the parsing we're required to do to translate political speak into common
language. Definitions of "is" anyone?
=> Vox Populi ©
2004-07-15 15:22:36 UTC
Post by => Vox Populi ©
times in the September 2002 dossier, had been included in
the dossier because it was "eye-catching."
But "eye-catching" isn't the same as "sexed-up."
Blair don't find a "sexed-up" bird as "eye-catching" ...?

Wotta bunch of right wankers Limeys are ...