We Face a Common Enemy
Nightrider
2007-02-18 22:18:35 UTC
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're
Boers in Sudafrika, Southern Americans, Australians, Germans
or Irish. That enemy is the Jew, and it is bent on the total
extinction of our genes. Exactly the same policies are being
pursued by exactly the same lies and liars in every majority
White country left in the world. We are all being herded down
the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the power of the
Jew who is destroying us."

Vanguard News Network
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/
88 Freedom
2007-02-18 22:44:16 UTC
Post by Nightrider
That enemy is the Jew,
Here is a video of Jews celebrating 9/11, doubtless the same Jews who
masterminded the controlled demolition on behalf of their brother Ken
Silverstein, the owner of the buildings, so he could collect the insurance
money. This is all the evidence necessary to commence the nuclear annihilation
of Israel and the devious Jews who attacked America on 9/11.

Our leader, Kevin Alfred Strom demands action. He says that it's time for us
to put the child pornography aside for a while and lay down our master plan to
fight the enemy.

88 Freedom
J. H0WARD
2007-02-18 22:55:04 UTC
Gordon Levi
2007-02-19 16:35:53 UTC
Post by Nightrider
"We face a common enemy, folks, doesn't matter whether we're
Boers in Sudafrika, Southern Americans, Australians, Germans
or Irish. That enemy is the Jew, and it is bent on the total
extinction of our genes. Exactly the same policies are being
pursued by exactly the same lies and liars in every majority
White country left in the world. We are all being herded down
the Rhodesian trail. It is time to destroy the power of the
Jew who is destroying us."
Vanguard News Network
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/
You have done a workmanlike job of cutting and pasting something from
the Internet. You have even posted the source URL. Congratulations.
Now, did you find it yourself or did somebody tell you to post it? Do
you think it is true? Do you think it is rubbish? If you have an
opinion why not post it?
p***@hotmail.com
2007-02-20 01:58:39 UTC
Shut your mouth you stinking jew and report to the gas chamber LOL

Jews out of Palestine!
Robin T Cox
2007-02-20 15:02:26 UTC
We Face a Common Enemy ...
... Boerdom <yawn>
count zero
2007-02-23 18:25:54 UTC
Migration from the third world in the biggest enermy we now face.

http://www.xymalf.co.uk/asylum.htm