Become a bailiff or a parking attendant...
Moral Conscience
2005-04-19 16:45:10 UTC
How low has the UK sunk???

We have the councils becoming more and more creative with how to screw
every citizen... Become a Bailiff or a parking attendant, that is the
future.

We have people having to borrow until they retire just to own a house
and pay their living costs... Become a Bailiff or a parking attendant,
that is the future.

There is no future in the UK, it is building a downwards momentum and
the way for the "big-boys" to survive is to screw the ignorant, the
weak, the average citizen... Become a Bailiff or a parking attendant,
that is the future.

Everyday I see con life insurance/assurance schemes targeting the
pensioners - what a bloody rip off they are... compared to what one puts
in the returns are a joke. How low can the big-boys sink??? To target a
pensioner???
Chris X
Can't. Your beloved Nigerians have got there first.
Moral Conscience
2005-04-19 17:02:47 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
How low has the UK sunk???
We have the councils becoming more and more creative with how to screw
every citizen... Become a Bailiff or a parking attendant, that is the
future.
Can't. Your beloved Nigerians have got there first.
Oh dear, Cwissy, you show your racist mentality by the above...

Instead of considering the deeper matters of my post you childishly
divert to race matters....
Chris X
2005-04-19 17:07:17 UTC
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
How low has the UK sunk???
We have the councils becoming more and more creative with how to screw
every citizen... Become a Bailiff or a parking attendant, that is the
future.
Can't. Your beloved Nigerians have got there first.
Oh dear, Cwissy, you show your racist mentality by the above...
Why's that then - I'm just pointing out that every other traffic warden (and
"security guard") in London seems to be a Nigerian.
Post by Moral Conscience
Instead of considering the deeper matters of my post you childishly divert
to race matters....
Your "deeper matters" are nothing more than statements of the obvious. Yes,
we're heading for the biggest slump ever, and have been for several years.
Tell us something we don't know instead of chewing and swallowing your own
vomit only to regurgitate it again .... Oh, and your why-oh-why whining
about how the "big boys" are screwing everyone reveals the true level of
your naivety.
Moral Conscience
2005-04-19 17:13:48 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
How low has the UK sunk???
We have the councils becoming more and more creative with how to screw
every citizen... Become a Bailiff or a parking attendant, that is the
future.
Can't. Your beloved Nigerians have got there first.
Oh dear, Cwissy, you show your racist mentality by the above...
Why's that then - I'm just pointing out that every other traffic warden (and
"security guard") in London seems to be a Nigerian.
Really? I have seen non-nigerians... but you would not know as all you
see are "niggers"!
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Instead of considering the deeper matters of my post you childishly divert
to race matters....
Your "deeper matters" are nothing more than statements of the obvious. Yes,
we're heading for the biggest slump ever, and have been for several years.
So, as it is so obvious, why do you spam the NG with posts from the BNP
pointing out the failings of the country????
Post by Chris X
Tell us something we don't know instead of chewing and swallowing your own
vomit only to regurgitate it again ....
Sounds like you are criticising the BNP; as they 'regurgitate' a lot
more than I do!

Post by Chris X
about how the "big boys" are screwing everyone reveals the true level of
your naivety.
Really??? I could have sworn that was the BNP mantra to all your 16+
year old scroungers who blame others....
Chris X
2005-04-19 17:19:02 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
How low has the UK sunk???
We have the councils becoming more and more creative with how to screw
every citizen... Become a Bailiff or a parking attendant, that is the
future.
Can't. Your beloved Nigerians have got there first.
Oh dear, Cwissy, you show your racist mentality by the above...
Why's that then - I'm just pointing out that every other traffic warden
(and "security guard") in London seems to be a Nigerian.
Really? I have seen non-nigerians... but you would not know as all you see
are "niggers"!
If that were the case, I wouldn't have described them as Nigerians :)
Done you again.
Moral Conscience
2005-04-19 17:35:09 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
How low has the UK sunk???
We have the councils becoming more and more creative with how to screw
every citizen... Become a Bailiff or a parking attendant, that is the
future.
Can't. Your beloved Nigerians have got there first.
Oh dear, Cwissy, you show your racist mentality by the above...
Why's that then - I'm just pointing out that every other traffic warden
(and "security guard") in London seems to be a Nigerian.
Really? I have seen non-nigerians... but you would not know as all you see
are "niggers"!
If that were the case, I wouldn't have described them as Nigerians :)
Done you again.
If it makes you feel happy then carry on...

It is a shame that you are too dumb to realize that you showed yourslef
to be racist by your original comments... the same racism that made your
ilk walk out from a BNP party that (mistakenly) had a black DJ....
leighton Jones
2005-04-19 19:30:16 UTC
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
[...]
Ask him what his leader said about :
Mixed race relationships on Radio 2, Monday.
Cheers LJ.
Chris X
2005-04-20 06:01:45 UTC
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
How low has the UK sunk???
We have the councils becoming more and more creative with how to
screw every citizen... Become a Bailiff or a parking attendant, that
is the future.
Can't. Your beloved Nigerians have got there first.
Oh dear, Cwissy, you show your racist mentality by the above...
Why's that then - I'm just pointing out that every other traffic warden
(and "security guard") in London seems to be a Nigerian.
Really? I have seen non-nigerians... but you would not know as all you
see are "niggers"!
If that were the case, I wouldn't have described them as Nigerians :)
Done you again.
If it makes you feel happy then carry on...
It is a shame that you are too dumb to realize that you showed yourslef to
be racist by your original comments...
Oh dear everyone. Let that be a lesson to you - never describe anyone
originally from Nigeria as a "Nigerian".
That's *racist* ! LOL ! You have serious problems ....
Moral Conscience
2005-04-20 14:09:21 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
[...]
NO! You have the problem! You straight away mentioned race when replying
to this thread... shows what is on your mind! The fact, that taken as a
whole the UK has far more white traffic wardens and bailiffs than
Nigerians... this shows how you are attempting to distort matters on race!

You were caught little racist Cwissy - just keep your mouth shut and you
will not end up looking any worse!
Chris X
2005-04-20 14:16:57 UTC
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
[...]
No, I mentioned a nationality, you dribbling imbecile.
Post by Moral Conscience
shows what is on your mind! The fact, that taken as a whole the UK has far
more white traffic wardens and bailiffs than Nigerians... this shows how
you are attempting to distort matters on race!
I'm not trying to distort anything. I'm talking nationality here, not race,
and knowing that you live in London I spoke in terms of an environment to
which you could relate.
Post by Moral Conscience
You were caught little racist Cwissy - just keep your mouth shut and you
will not end up looking any worse!
I think you've made yourself look a right twat here, Moz. And better men
than you have tried (and failed miserably) to shut my mouth ...

******************************

"To attempt to silence a man is to pay him homage, for it is an
acknowledgement that his arguments are both impossible to answer
and impossible to ignore."

http://www.bnp.org.uk
http://www.bnp.org.uk/policies/policies.htm
http://www.nowarforisrael.com
http://www.nationeuropa.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/
http://www.oswaldmosley.com
http://www.geocities.com/englishgateway/moselyspeech.html
http://www.oswaldmosley.com/audio/greatnations.m3u
http://www.notolls.org.uk/
leighton Jones
2005-04-20 14:21:37 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Moral Conscience
You were caught little racist Cwissy - just keep your mouth shut and you
will not end up looking any worse!
I think you've made yourself look a right twat here, Moz. And better men
than you have tried (and failed miserably) to shut my mouth ...
Yea but you Kill file any one who gets the better of you.
Says a lot that!
Cheers LJ.
Moral Conscience
2005-04-20 14:25:27 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
[...]
A specific nationality that is also a race (according to the law).
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
shows what is on your mind! The fact, that taken as a whole the UK has far
more white traffic wardens and bailiffs than Nigerians... this shows how
you are attempting to distort matters on race!
I'm not trying to distort anything. I'm talking nationality here, not race,
and knowing that you live in London I spoke in terms of an environment to
which you could relate.
Read above.
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
You were caught little racist Cwissy - just keep your mouth shut and you
will not end up looking any worse!
I think you've made yourself look a right twat here, Moz. And better men
than you have tried (and failed miserably) to shut my mouth ...
I do not want to silence you - you take the BNP (and yourself) one step
forward but two steps back every time you open your mouth!
Chris X
2005-04-20 14:32:15 UTC
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
[...]
Liar.
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
shows what is on your mind! The fact, that taken as a whole the UK has
far more white traffic wardens and bailiffs than Nigerians... this shows
how you are attempting to distort matters on race!
I'm not trying to distort anything. I'm talking nationality here, not
race, and knowing that you live in London I spoke in terms of an
environment to which you could relate.
Read above.
And ? It's still meaningless.
If only you knew, dummy ....
Moral Conscience
2005-04-20 15:22:59 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
[...]
Not at all - care to prove me wrong? Nigerians do fall under the RRA...
but, you would not know that!
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
shows what is on your mind! The fact, that taken as a whole the UK has
far more white traffic wardens and bailiffs than Nigerians... this shows
how you are attempting to distort matters on race!
I'm not trying to distort anything. I'm talking nationality here, not
race, and knowing that you live in London I spoke in terms of an
environment to which you could relate.
Read above.
And ? It's still meaningless.
No, your rubbish is....
Post by Chris X
If you ever took a look in the mirror you would wake up!
Chris X
2005-04-20 15:31:19 UTC
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
How low has the UK sunk???
We have the councils becoming more and more creative with how
to screw every citizen... Become a Bailiff or a parking
attendant, that is the future.
Can't. Your beloved Nigerians have got there first.
Oh dear, Cwissy, you show your racist mentality by the above...
Why's that then - I'm just pointing out that every other traffic
warden (and "security guard") in London seems to be a Nigerian.
Really? I have seen non-nigerians... but you would not know as all
you see are "niggers"!
If that were the case, I wouldn't have described them as Nigerians
:)
Done you again.
If it makes you feel happy then carry on...
It is a shame that you are too dumb to realize that you showed
yourslef to be racist by your original comments...
Oh dear everyone. Let that be a lesson to you - never describe anyone
originally from Nigeria as a "Nigerian".
That's *racist* ! LOL ! You have serious problems ....
NO! You have the problem! You straight away mentioned race when
replying to this thread...
No, I mentioned a nationality, you dribbling imbecile.
A specific nationality that is also a race (according to the law).
Liar.
Not at all - care to prove me wrong? Nigerians do fall under the RRA...
but, you would not know that!
You talk utter cobblers.
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
shows what is on your mind! The fact, that taken as a whole the UK has
far more white traffic wardens and bailiffs than Nigerians... this
shows how you are attempting to distort matters on race!
I'm not trying to distort anything. I'm talking nationality here, not
race, and knowing that you live in London I spoke in terms of an
environment to which you could relate.
Read above.
And ? It's still meaningless.
No, your rubbish is....
Isn't, so neeeerrr ! :))
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
You were caught little racist Cwissy - just keep your mouth shut and
you will not end up looking any worse!
I think you've made yourself look a right twat here, Moz. And better
men than you have tried (and failed miserably) to shut my mouth ...
I do not want to silence you - you take the BNP (and yourself) one step
forward but two steps back every time you open your mouth!
If only you knew, dummy ....
If you ever took a look in the mirror you would wake up!
Ok, done that. I'm no wiser, except for being reassured that I'm as
beautiful as ever, and have the beginnings of a wonderful suntan.
Moral Conscience
2005-04-20 15:31:56 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
You were caught little racist Cwissy - just keep your mouth shut and
you will not end up looking any worse!
I think you've made yourself look a right twat here, Moz. And better
men than you have tried (and failed miserably) to shut my mouth ...
I do not want to silence you - you take the BNP (and yourself) one step
forward but two steps back every time you open your mouth!
If only you knew, dummy ....
If you ever took a look in the mirror you would wake up!
Ok, done that. I'm no wiser, except for being reassured that I'm as
beautiful as ever, and have the beginnings of a wonderful suntan.
Obviously the inner-child has come out to play so you are not serious...
if you were you would know how much of a nut you appeared - with your
lack of knowledge of the law as well as how racist you appear!
Chris X
2005-04-20 15:37:14 UTC
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
You were caught little racist Cwissy - just keep your mouth shut and
you will not end up looking any worse!
I think you've made yourself look a right twat here, Moz. And better
men than you have tried (and failed miserably) to shut my mouth ...
I do not want to silence you - you take the BNP (and yourself) one step
forward but two steps back every time you open your mouth!
If only you knew, dummy ....
If you ever took a look in the mirror you would wake up!
Ok, done that. I'm no wiser, except for being reassured that I'm as
beautiful as ever, and have the beginnings of a wonderful suntan.
Obviously the inner-child has come out to play so you are not serious...
if you were you would know how much of a nut you appeared - with your lack
of knowledge of the law as well as how racist you appear!
It isn't racist to mention a nationality, which is all I did.

Anyone else here (who can supply a link since Moz obviously can't) know if
Nigerians are a "protected species" under the Race Relations blurb ?
Moral Conscience
2005-04-20 15:46:26 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
[...]
Ha Ha!!!! I posted the Mandla case as well as bits of the RRA s3... if
you can not see usinging Nigerian in particular instances can be racist
then you need help...

Yes, your statement would not be classified as racist (in court) as it
was minimal however, the very fact that you chose to snap at that as
well as your previous posts against "aliens" and non-pure whites (e.g.
Slavs) shows the NG that you are racist!

Get it dumbo?
Chris X
2005-04-20 15:56:50 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
[...]
You're the one who needs help. I wonder if they have "counsellors" for
compulsive liars ...
Yes, your statement would not be classified as racist (in court) as it was
minimal however, the very fact that you chose to snap at that as well as
your previous posts against "aliens" and non-pure whites (e.g. Slavs)
shows the NG that you are racist!
No it doesn't ....
Get it dumbo?
I "get" that you're one desperate little kid.
Moral Conscience
2005-04-20 16:34:19 UTC
Post by Chris X
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
Post by Chris X
Post by Moral Conscience
[...]
Care to prove that I am a liar???? You have failed so far in the past -
give it your best shot!
The Abstraction of Justice
2005-04-20 10:57:42 UTC
Post by Moral Conscience
[...]
Opportunities ain't so few if your a Jew or high-caste Hindu.