.Anti-British, Anti- White and Over Here.......Nu Labour
Jon°
2003-06-26 10:04:39 UTC
Wrexham is just another spark in the flames that are threatening to engulf
the UK in a series of racial and religious wars. Nu Labour's policy of
dispersing the growing army of asylum-seekers they are importing, to various
areas throughout Britain is certain to spread the horrors that have happened
(and are happening) in our metropolitan areas...Throughout the smaller towns
and villages of our once green and pleasant land.

As these (mostly Muslim) Nu labour imports settle into small towns like
Wrexham the troubles will multiply throughout our Kingdom. It is the meeting
places of the white indigenous peoples that these ethnic cleansing Nu labour
imported asylum-seekers first make for; so that they can disorientate the
local residents. Pubs, churches clubs anywhere that white indigenous folk
enjoy getting together are attacked and destroyed.

What the established liberal-elite media failed to report was that the
recent violence in Wales was fist started by a direct attack on a British
public house.... On Sunday 22nd the "Red Dragon" was deliberately targeted
by a mob of Israeli/Kurdish "refugees" in the Welsh market town of Wrexham.
The pub was severely damaged and several thousands of pounds of damage was
caused by the Iraqi/Kurdish mob who threw bricks, metal poles and other
missiles through the pub windows. This happened after one of their clique
was chased for stealing a customers mobile 'phone. The current landlord is
being moved by the brewery, which owns the premises, at his request,
understandably concerned about the welfare of his young family.

Only a short time ago, the last remaining public hostelry, in the Brick Lane
area of East London, was subject to a violent racist attack by a gang of
young Asians. Their sole aim appears to have been to drive out the white
community in what amounts to a process of "ethnic cleansing". Scotland Yard
admitted that the attack had been recorded as a "racial incident" , although
so far none of the seven Asian attackers have been arrested despite CCTV
footage being widely available in the Heneage Street area. Two years ago
during the race riots in Oldham, the estate pub, in that case the ironically
named "Live and Let Live" was also gutted by fire-bombing Asian gangs.

Many other pubs have been attacked in areas of high Asian immigrant
settlement. They have also attacked working men's clubs. In Bradford they
actually burnt one down and tried to block the doors, so that the white
people inside were burnt alive. These Muslim immigrants are also attacking
churches, many have been vandalised and some even burnt down. They also
chant and jeer at the white people going to the Christian churches for their
religious reasons (and even attack them). All these actions are obviously
controlled and planned. The idea is to destabilise the white residents by
taking away their meeting places...Such as... Places of worship, pubs and
social clubs.

All this will only increase as Nu Labour continue to secretly plan their
"De-Britification" processes throughout the British Isles. You Scots up
there are not safe either, the Muslims are gradually taking over parts of
Glasgow and other areas. Architecturally the most dominant building in
Glasgow is now a mosque. So don't think you can sleep safely in your kilts.

Nu Labour is allowing the UK to become the new Balkans of Europe. Nu labour
have commenced this De-Britification process of the UK so that their plan to
divide and rule will work. Most of the new asylum seekers will support Nu
Labour. Many of the Asian community are standing for the local councils so
that areas that they are beginning to dominate by force, will also be under
their political control. They are attempting to make their invasion and
take-over look respectable. This is following on to Westminster as more and
more Asians stand for seats of parliament.

However even white Nu Labour will eventually rue the day it helped start
this ethnic-cleansing. When the Asian Muslims have achieved equal or
dominant numbers to the original white indigenous British people, they will
turn on any Infidels in The labour Party or "Nu labour" if it still exists.
They will drive the white elite-liberal pseudo-intellectuals out into the
wilderness. Their aim is to make the British Isles the Western- European
colony of Mohammed.

Do any white Christian indigenous folk reading this care? Or are you
prepared to carry on gathering the firewood, which is being used to fuel the
furnace that is beginning to devour our culture and way of life? Are you
prepared to stand by idly as your nation is consumed in a giant
ethnic-cleansing funeral pyre? Just think of the England your kids are
going to have to live in?.....Or die in?
The Enlightenment
2003-06-27 00:52:24 UTC
<nazi rant snipped>
"yeah, its all the fault of these fakking pakis and nignogs innit? I
mean, if we send em all back where they came from fings'd be back to
normal."
Err, yes. Most people didn't want mass immigration. There never was social
alignment.

Less traffic, less roads required, less housing requred and cheeper, less
wilderness and nature ripped up.

Race riots would have been technically impossible, the artificial boosting
of non natve British in the workplace and education would not be
disadvantaging whites now. Vast quantities of money wasted on "diversity
managment" and asylum seekers (who are 90% sham) would free resources for
the decent treatment for our own disadvantaged such as the old.
Heard it all before. "NuLabour Imports" was a good phrase - hadn't
realised that people were only allowed freedom of movement in this
country if they were white.
Nu labour has through legal immigration, illegal immigration and sham asylum
policies QUADROUPLED immigration. Its efforst at comabating this are
disingenious and a smoke screen.

I have no hatred of pakis, indians, kurds, turks,
albanians,somalis,blangadeshis or africans. I just think they should stay in
their own countries instead of increasing the population denisity of england
above the 800/km that it already is.

*************

Immigration = Labour = Genocide
Ian Bailey
2003-06-27 13:15:58 UTC
You are one of three things. 1. Mustafa Sumasylum. 2. An ex polly type
university student....Taking a tenth rate degree in media studies 3. Or
lastly just a thick "cucking-funt" who speaks from his arse and farts from
his mouth.
How very inciteful of you. I am white, a graduate of an "old"
university, and have a Journalism degree.

It doesn't take a crystal ball to see what you are - a bigoted
zenophobe who blames all the problems in society on groups of people
different to him whom he secretly fears.

As for the speaking from my arse bit, do you deny that you are a
racist? What do you propose we do with all non-whites? The same as you
proposed for Wrexham?

Ian
dormouse
2003-06-27 14:04:04 UTC
Post by Ian Bailey
You are one of three things. 1. Mustafa Sumasylum. 2. An ex polly type
university student....Taking a tenth rate degree in media studies 3. Or
lastly just a thick "cucking-funt" who speaks from his arse and farts from
his mouth.
And they say that standards within education haven't been lowered.
Post by Ian Bailey
How very inciteful of you. I am white, a graduate of an "old"
university, and have a Journalism degree.
It doesn't take a crystal ball to see what you are - a bigoted
~~~~~
Post by Ian Bailey
zenophobe
~~~~~~~~

An overused and meaningless phrase used by a writer to compensate for his
lack of knowledge or understanding or even (assuming he writes for the
Guardian or like minded rag) a lack of imagination. Its use of course tells
us more about the writer than his subject.
Post by Ian Bailey
who blames all the problems in society on groups of people
different to him whom he secretly fears.
A physiatrist as well as journalist who is capable of diagnosis by remote
viewing to boot? Goodness me, we slump in front of our computers is awe of
your presence.
Post by Ian Bailey
As for the speaking from my arse bit,
... ahh but sadly lacking in anatomical knowledge.

Perhaps Jon was quite correct after all, whilst of course I wouldn't wish to
insult anyone who has worked his way through higher education a 10th rate
degree in journalism (a minor sub-set of meejha stoodies) is hardly
something to be proud of. After all even an old CSE at grade 1 level was
equivalent to a pass at O level.
--
regards or otherwise

dormouse
M. J. Powell
2003-06-27 13:58:53 UTC
2.67.96.135>...
You are one of three things. 1. Mustafa Sumasylum. 2. An ex polly type
university student....Taking a tenth rate degree in media studies 3. Or
lastly just a thick "cucking-funt" who speaks from his arse and farts from
his mouth.
How very inciteful of you. I am white, a graduate of an "old"
university, and have a Journalism degree.
It doesn't take a crystal ball to see what you are - a bigoted
zenophobe who blames all the problems in society on groups of people
^

I thought it was 'xenophobe', but I am not a journalist.

Mike
M.J.Powell
Joe Hutcheon
2003-06-27 14:15:49 UTC
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:58:53 +0100, "M. J. Powell"
Post by M. J. Powell
Post by Ian Bailey
It doesn't take a crystal ball to see what you are - a bigoted
zenophobe who blames all the problems in society on groups of people
^
I thought it was 'xenophobe', but I am not a journalist.
I knew it was 'xenophobe', but I had the benefits of a classical
education.
Jon°
2003-06-27 16:01:54 UTC
He probably meant a "zenophobe". (as in homophobe) Zen we all know is
Japanese sect of Mahayana Buddhism.

He is quite wrong of course, I have no hatred of Japanese Buddhists of any
denomination.
M. J. Powell
2003-06-27 18:27:09 UTC
Post by M. J. Powell
Post by Ian Bailey
It doesn't take a crystal ball to see what you are - a bigoted
zenophobe who blames all the problems in society on groups of people
^
I thought it was 'xenophobe', but I am not a journalist.
I knew it was 'xenophobe', but I had the benefits of a classical
education.
Ah! I am/was only an engineer. We had to be right.

Mike
M.J.Powell
Jon°
2003-06-27 21:50:39 UTC