The BNP’s Quiet Revolution has been built on firm foundations.
Israel Did 9/11
2008-05-01 12:41:51 UTC
AT THE local elections last year, the British National Party made an
overall gain of just one council seat. Our opponents and the media
were ecstatic over this and were queuing up to write off our whole
campaign as a failure, just because we didn’t have any headline-
grabbing results.

Last May, the British National Party vote held-up in the face of a
huge anti-BNP campaign run by the Labour Party and the trade union
bosses that it has in its pocket, as well as the usual hostile media.
It was a commendable performance and set the Party fair for a series
of significantly higher local election results across the country over
the next 12 months, a shift in public support towards the BNP that has
become known as our Quiet Revolution.

The British National Party’s steady progress towards becoming a
mainstream political party has been built on firm foundations. Apart
from that incredible night in Barking and Dagenham two years ago,
there have been few eye-catching headlines and although our steps
forward have been small and steady, they have been made when the Party
has been ready to take them and as a result of the groundwork done by
local activists within their communities. It’s called our ‘Quiet
Revolution’ because the 10% to 20% votes consistently polled in these
local elections, although considerable achievements in themselves, are
not spectacular so fall under the media’s radar.

The United Kingdom Independence Party, on the other hand, was
catapulted into the headlines by publicity guru Max Clifford, and its
’success’ was not built on the work of its activists at local level
but by television and newspaper headlines for a couple of weeks just
before voting took place for the European Elections in June 2004.
UKIP’s ‘breakthrough’ came thanks to favourable media coverage and
when that exposure stopped, the bubble burst and because it didn’t
have any firm foundations in local communities built by actual
political campaigning at grass roots level - it has now virtually
disappeared from view.

Today, people will be voting on a range of political issues that
directly affect them. Whether they will be voting for the BNP will
solely depend on whether we have got our message across to them
through our activists on the doorstep. Every single media outlet,
without exception, has ceaselessly promoted the anti-BNP campaign. The
column inches in the newspapers attacking the BNP over the past couple
of weeks probably runs into miles! So any success that we might
achieve in these elections will only come from the hard work of our
activists and the leaflets, broadcasts and Internet coverage that has
been produced and generated by the Party itself.

For the British National Party these local elections have already been
a stunning success. Over one thousand new members since the start of
the campaign and before a single vote has even been counted. Enquiries
have come from thousands more seeking to join and help the BNP, and a
dozen new councillors have already been elected unopposed, albeit at
town and parish level. All this is another small but sure-footed step
along the path to more political influence.

When the results come through tonight and tomorrow, this is what our
members and everyone who supports and votes for the British National
Party must have in their minds. We have already won, we don’t need to
wait for the media or the establishment’s political pundits to tell us
what we have achieved.

Our Quiet Revolution is ongoing and it is built on having the right
political policies that are being promoted to the public by dedicated
teams of BNP campaigners across the country. Our Quiet Revolution is
built on firm foundations, not media headlines.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/2008/05/01/the-bnps-quiet-revolution-has-been-built-on-firm-foundations/
R.C. Payne
2008-05-01 12:51:07 UTC
<snip>

Is there something I don't know about the BNP, given that this is being
crossposted to alt.conspiracy?

Robin
Andy W.
2008-05-01 14:42:28 UTC
Post by R.C. Payne
<snip>
Is there something I don't know about the BNP, given that this is
being crossposted to alt.conspiracy?
Robin
They do like spamming, otherwise no one would hear their cries.
--
Continuum - Meet people from all over the world... then kill them.

Free online multiplayer action game http://www.getcontinuum.com/
count zero
2008-05-01 20:02:19 UTC
Dole scroungers who never work get their rents, council tax paid plus
income support - this is £100 per week plus council tax paid. Those of
us with mortgages who work and pay taxes when we become unemployed we
just get income support plus council tax paid = £45 + council tax.

Thus those with mortgages are £55 per week worse off than the non tax
payers.
Phil
2008-05-02 16:41:05 UTC
Post by count zero
Dole scroungers who never work get their rents, council tax paid plus
income support - this is £100 per week plus council tax paid. Those of
us with mortgages who work and pay taxes when we become unemployed we
just get income support plus council tax paid = £45 + council tax.
Thus those with mortgages are £55 per week worse off than the non tax
payers.
These are the tossers who are instrumental in helping the muslim tidal wave
flooding into Britain, while being subsidised themselves - whether being
employed by Quangoes (many of which are set up to assist benefit immigrants
into Britain) or in Universities - the cause of our kids being saddled by
huge student loans (which they never paid - and thneir islamic fanatics and
asylum seeker chums don't pay even now - while our kids have to pick up
THEIR tab)

I have voted Labour all my life.
Never again.
Whoever these arrogant self-righteous turds tell me NOT to vote for will do
me.
Phil
2008-05-02 16:36:54 UTC
Post by Andy W.
Post by R.C. Payne
<snip>
Is there something I don't know about the BNP, given that this is
being crossposted to alt.conspiracy?
Robin
They do like spamming, otherwise no one would hear their cries.
Well, you PC types have banned them everywhere else (while shouting for
islamic extremists to have their voices heard)
Typical Guardian reader hypocrisy, eh ?
Andy W.

Phil
2008-05-04 17:38:54 UTC
Post by Andy W.
Post by Phil
Post by Andy W.
Post by R.C. Payne
<snip>
Is there something I don't know about the BNP, given that this is
being crossposted to alt.conspiracy?
Robin
They do like spamming, otherwise no one would hear their cries.
Well, you PC types have banned them everywhere else (while shouting
for islamic extremists to have their voices heard)
Cite please
Happily
BBC Radio 5 messageboard
Radio 5 live and the obnoxious Victoria Derbyshire and her politically
correct backroom turds
One little example here had me in stitches.
VD and her male (genetically anyways) backroom sidekick were grovelling
to some Islamic bigot demanding more women in hijabs reading the news -
the backroom tosser was gushing how "popular with the British people" it
would be (Oh really ? Shows that his head is most often imbedded in his
anus)
VD smarming up to the bigot too and whined sickeningly how the bigot
would also welcome jewish people in skull caps
Silence from the bigotted fanatic
Hurried moving-on sounds from Mzzzzzzzzz VD and her grovelling twerp.
I sniggered for a while after....

And theres many other examples

AS YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I
Phil
2009-04-01 21:03:36 UTC
Post by Andy W.
Post by Phil
Post by Andy W.
Post by R.C. Payne
<snip>
Is there something I don't know about the BNP, given that this is
being crossposted to alt.conspiracy?
Robin
They do like spamming, otherwise no one would hear their cries.
Well, you PC types have banned them everywhere else (while shouting
for islamic extremists to have their voices heard)
Cite please
OK - try the BBC fivelive messageboards, and BBC 5live itself (they banned
them on 5live after the the PC turds were made to look as stupid, self-
serving and arrogant as they are in actuality by the man representing the
BNP)

Andy W.

Phil
2008-05-04 17:40:48 UTC
Post by Andy W.
Post by Phil
Post by Andy W.
Post by R.C. Payne
<snip>
Is there something I don't know about the BNP, given that this is
being crossposted to alt.conspiracy?
Robin
They do like spamming, otherwise no one would hear their cries.
Well, you PC types have banned them everywhere else (while shouting
for islamic extremists to have their voices heard)
Cite please
Bit repetative there Andy.
Another one at the BBC are you ?
Quango ?
Council ?
Another one of those places where the PC throw jobs around to their fellow-
minded types (and selected "minorities") while expecting Joe and Jane
Public to pay for you while lecturing them ?
Phil
2008-05-02 16:35:46 UTC
Post by R.C. Payne
<snip>
Is there something I don't know about the BNP, given that this is being
crossposted to alt.conspiracy?
Robin
Crossposting by the politically correct vermin is standard.
Why pick up on one here ?
The Guardian tell you to ? ;-)
John of Aix
2008-05-01 16:34:50 UTC
Post by Israel Did 9/11
AT THE local elections last year, the British National Party made an
overall gain of just one council seat.
They'll soon be ready for government then.

Bwahahahaha.
Phil
PC halfwit.
atruelove
2008-05-01 20:16:04 UTC
While it's refreshing to see race-realist discussion on cam.misc --
since 1955 or so the Brit voter has shown 100% determination to make
England (etc) the first Nation in world history to re-race itself
voluntarily. Followed by Eire, and Canada. Erm, that's it.
There is no sign that this will be stymied, and also no procedure to
do so in any case.
England therefore will go <50% non-white shortly after 2070.
Curiously, I am the first, and so far only, demographer to publish
this projection in detail. (See
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dnnf6w4_61cjcgzgdb&hl=en
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dnnf6w4_65hvhndhr4 JPEG graph
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dnnf6w4_63gnqgw7dc GIF graph
This paper was posted 4 weeks ago, on a professional UK Statisticians
NG,and also sent to all Statistics faculty in England. So far, not a
peep out of anyone, other than the usual Whinge ("the hoi polloi must
not see this")

I'm using exactly the same methods and data as used by others, but
they chicken out at 2050 or so.
It's all set, bar a massive change in rolling out the red carpet to
non-EU and new-Commoinwealth immigrants, and/or a massive change in
fertility of Blacks, Chinese, Indians, Pakis, etc.

The best bet, therefore, is for those Brits who stay home to lie down
with a large Vat of K-Y jelly handy. (meanwhile, accomodate & kowtow
to our new friends). The Archbish. of Canterbury seesm to have the
right idea.
Byeeeee!
Phil
2008-05-02 16:43:04 UTC
Post by atruelove
[...]
Another self-promoter
Yawn
hralistserve
2008-05-03 15:04:51 UTC
Post by Phil
(Truelove) England therefore will go <50% non-white shortly after 2070.
Curiously, I am the first, and so far only, demographer to publish
this projection in detail. (See
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dnnf6w4_61cjcgzgdb&hl=en
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dnnf6w4_65hvhndhr4 JPEG graph
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dnnf6w4_63gnqgw7dc GIF graph
Another self-promoter
Yawn
Oh, I don't know. I published the above paper, whereas no one else has
dared to publish projections beyond 2050 - not even migrationwatch.com
I am qualified in spades.
Those delightful years in the classrooms & supervisions of Sir D R
Cox, Frank Anscombe et al have - erm -paid off.
I have discharged the eurocentric responsibility.
I could keep shtum.... but it would be wrong.
Furthermore I am in good health, overpaid and over here (US).
What are you going to do?
The English voters have just sent Marxism down the tubes, so maybe
there is hope.
So please Yawn Off on your way to dropping your kids off at private
school (the State school being 100% Bangladesh).
Have you, at long last, no sense of decency?
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-03 15:57:19 UTC
Post by hralistserve
Post by Phil
[...]
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way it is.
No doubt you will soon be producing diatribes about how our kids
will soon be Polish-speaking Roman Catholics. If it weren't for
immigration we'd still be speaking Welsh. So what.

Yes, I know, Mr DoNotFeedTheTroll.
bob estes
2008-05-03 16:15:26 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by hralistserve
Post by Phil
[...]
Like England the way it is? Surely you must be a dirty scrounging bastard?
Anybody in their right mind would be angry the way this country has been
turned into a lawless shit-hole
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-03 16:24:22 UTC
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by hralistserve
Post by Phil
[...]
Well obviously I'm still angry about Thatcher, but crime is falling
since its post-war peak in the '80s.
bob estes
2008-05-03 16:45:20 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by hralistserve
Post by Phil
[...]
Reported crime to the authorities is falling dont you mean? Seeing no-one
can be bothered anymore....Gun and knife crime down? You do surprise me
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-03 17:11:22 UTC
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
om
Post by hralistserve
Post by Phil
[...]
It used to be that the bully would take your lunch money and it wouldn't be
reported as a crime. Now all the kids have mobile phones to nick, which
are insured, so the crime will be reported. Having worked in insurance for
the last few years, believe me I know that more robberies are reported
than ever before. Knife crime is certainly down - when I went to school
in the '70s it was normal to carry a knife, and boast about how you'd
brought a flick knife back from Europe even though they were banned in
the UK. The number of stabbings has decreased in recent years. What
has perhaps changed is that teenagers are stabbing each other instead
of mugging people. Fewer stabbings but more of the victims are
teenagers. The same applies to guns to some extent. The solutions,
as always, are about economics.
Phil
2008-05-06 12:50:00 UTC
Post by bob estes
Reported crime to the authorities is falling dont you mean? Seeing
no-one can be bothered anymore....Gun and knife crime down? You do
surprise me
The Guardian, Independent or the God's cursed BBC must have told him, Bob
They clearly live in a quiet area detached from real people.
Not planet Earth in other words.
Paul Treadaway
No, I just understand statistics.
Phil
2008-05-06 12:48:28 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Well obviously I'm still angry about Thatcher, but crime is falling
since its post-war peak in the '80s.
Crime is "falling"....
Jesus wept.
Another dickhead Guardian reader who needs to be told that what his own
eyes see is not correct, believe what the Guardian tells him he sees
instead

Crime falliong ?
God almighty.
I knew they weren't remotely as bright as THEY think they are, but not THAT
dumb for God's sake.....
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-06 20:49:05 UTC
Post by Phil
Post by Paul Treadaway
Well obviously I'm still angry about Thatcher, but crime is falling
since its post-war peak in the '80s.
Crime is "falling"....
Jesus wept.
Another dickhead Guardian reader who needs to be told that what his
own eyes see is not correct, believe what the Guardian tells him he
sees instead
Crime falliong ?
God almighty.
I knew they weren't remotely as bright as THEY think they are, but not
THAT dumb for God's sake.....
What I see with my own eyes is pretty clear. I was always getting hassled
by tramps etc. in the '80s. I had three bikes stolen. I heard of endless
muggings. The house I currently live in was burgled twice. In the last ten
years, nothing. Nothing at all. Now the statistics show that crime has only
decreased by about 20% since then, but it's a start. The '80s were a
nightmare.
The Natural Philosopher
The 60's were not.
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-07 09:32:32 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Phil
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
Correct. Crime fell to its lowest ever level in the late '50s and early '60s,
but that was temporary, and it soon rose back, though never to quite as
high a level as in the 19th century (or at least not yet anyway). But I doubt
anyone can recreate the economic and demographic conditions of the
post-war era. You'd have to randomly cull a significant proportion of the
adult male population to start with, in order to replicate the effect of two
world wars. Then you'd need a Marshall Plan. And so on.
Phil
2008-05-11 09:35:07 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Phil
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
Amusing it is.
The same stuff has been ranted by the BBC and Guardian.
Also that they aren't anti-semetic - that "semites" are from a certain
region, muslims and jews, which is garbage, by the way. The name comes
from Noahs son "Shem" Try calling a fanatic muslim a semite, and they'll
do what first occurs to muslims - and be psychotically violent.
As for random culling your muslim friends are trying to do just that -
with you bastards lending a hand via grants from the nations money, and
being OPENLY on their side.

Crime is on the RISE and governments will not take the steps needed if
it upsets a small loud mouthed minority - you lot, in other words.
Knifings, gun-crime Somalis flooding the country and swaggering through
the streets and using their muslim extremism as an excuse for their
treatment of women, while social parasites like yourself look the other
way in case you see what they are actually up to.
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-11 14:21:04 UTC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semite
Phil
2008-05-11 09:28:01 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Phil
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
Amusing he says the 80's.
Thats when the lesbians began their take-over of the BBC, and The
Guardian.
Yet, the 80s despite being bad, and far worse than the 70s, had far
lower crime - FAR lower. The 80s didn't have islamic hate preachers
being subsidised by the state (who are defended tooth asnd nail by the
P-C bastards remember) The 80s didn't have teen psycopaths knifing and
kicking to death decent people - both other kids and even family men in
the street.

BUT - these politically-correct bastards have been employed SINCE then.
They've made this situation that we're all suffering.
Yet they are employed via quangoes and councils to STOP it.
Why aren't they judged by their lack of results and SACKED ?

The area where the 7/7 bombers originate from had been given a massive
cash injection to assist the muslim community ONLY - yet these bigots
promptly named their new training centre the "Al Qaeda" Fitness centre
and the bookshop filled with islamic hate material.
The p-c bastards in the local council even attended a CELEBRATION of
9/11 with the local fanatics !!!!!!
And they, no doubt, are amongst the same vermin ranting PC crap on
newsgroups or the BBC messageboards (then having a quick look at the
Guardian or Independent to see if they've got the words right !)
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-11 14:14:51 UTC
Post by Phil
The 80s didn't have teen psycopaths knifing and
kicking to death decent people - both other kids and even family men in
the street.
Yes they did, and also riots, nutters going mad with guns (Hungerford etc.)
and everything we have now only more so.
Phil
2008-05-11 09:18:26 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Phil
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
You see what your leash-holding Guardian writers TELL you what you see.
Thats clear from what you've vomitted up.
Completely at odds with real life.
Talking of leash-holders - the Islamic fanatics hold the leashes of your
Guardian writing dykes, gays, cross-dressers and submissive "males"
A bigger pack of leeches and cancerous blood suckers that this country
have ever been ridden by.
Phil
2008-05-06 12:45:47 UTC
Post by bob estes
Like England the way it is? Surely you must be a dirty scrounging
bastard? Anybody in their right mind would be angry the way this
country has been turned into a lawless shit-hole
Yes, I agree.
You don't need to dig too deep to find just WHY these creeps are
politically correct
They are ALL on the take in one way or another.
hralistserve
2008-05-03 16:42:25 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way it is.
No doubt you will soon be producing diatribes about how our kids
will soon be Polish-speaking Roman Catholics. If it weren't for
immigration we'd still be speaking Welsh. So what.
Thanks for prompt response!
I don't have any objection to massive EU immigration..
this is what British voters want... the E. Europeans will assimilate
in jig time, In any case flows between EU countries will soon reach
steady state.
(Religion is irrelevant, see Dawkins et al), I doubt if Polish will
ever be crammed down the throats
of children in State schools.
The vast influx and fertility of Indians, Pakis, Blacks, Chinese (see
my paper) is a different matter.
This will absolutely, positively change the culture, legal system, etc
of England by 2070.
We must accept this, and continue to pander to our future masters -
isn't that obvious?
They have the votes (2070) so they will make the rules. Well done,
all concerned.
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-03 16:59:07 UTC
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
Except that Poles are now the largest immigrant group. Go to any pub
in southern England if you don't believe me. And there are plenty of
other eastern Europeans coming here too. You're so last century.
bob estes
2008-05-03 17:23:40 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
Most of the Eastern Europeans i work with tell me they just want to keep
their heads down, earn their money and get home, away from
this dump as soon as possible. A common phrase is "There are too many pakis
here"
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-03 17:38:54 UTC
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
That's funny, because many of the eastern Europeans I talk to want to
settle. One guy I know has been bar manager in a pub here and is now
looking to take over a pub to run from himself. I'm sure a significant
percentage are aiming to go back having made some money, but of
course circumstances can change - they may meet someone, decide
that actually they like it here, or simply prefer the amount of money they
can make here. In any case, I go to a lot of pubs, and no-one from
eastern Europe has ever said anything like that to me.
bob estes
2008-05-03 17:41:53 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
I work with them....I dont drink with them

So you could say i spend a lot more hours in the day with them
Paul Treadaway
You don't know how much I drink...
bob estes
2008-05-03 17:46:57 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
I must admit i drank rather a lot the other week when Aldershot got promoted
:)
Phil
Being puposely deaf when it suits you does that, yes.
Phil
2008-05-06 12:59:16 UTC
Post by bob estes
Most of the Eastern Europeans i work with tell me they just want to
keep their heads down, earn their money and get home, away from
this dump as soon as possible. A common phrase is "There are too many
pakis here"
The Pakis and BanglaDeshis are a massive problem
They are psychotically bigotted and will be forevermore - as most of their
brats are even worse.
The Somalis and the rest of the black muslims are EVEN WORSE
atruelove
2008-05-05 15:01:45 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Except that Poles are now the largest immigrant group. Go to any pub
in southern England if you don't believe me. And there are plenty of
other eastern Europeans coming here too. You're so last century.
This is a fruitful discussion the like of which should be continued in
a more suitable forum - eg uk.politics.misc or the excellent
http://cdall.net conservative uk forum..
Before I sign off, it appears to me...
that the UK has established itself as the premier sucker EU nation, as
well as the premier non-EU, new-Commonwealth immigrant sucker nation;
to which every plumber, etc will move until a steady state is achieved
(the point at which UK life deteriorates to the level of EU generally)
.. aided by the vast influx & fertility of Indians, Pakis, blacks.etc.
We went thru WWII for this?
I find the whole thing absolutely hilarious.
If I may ramble on, we are seeing the same thing in the US (re illegal
aliens) on a smaller scale....my neighboring county Prince William has
rid itself of illegals-around 20% of its population- in a 3 month
period. They have all moved to the next County - Fairfax, which has
overnight been stuck with 1000's of school children, +$6 million and
counting in school budget, jammed medical Emergency rooms,
finger-macheting MS13 drug gangs at the local multiplex, and illegals
living 20 to a house in back-yard sheds w. running water--
how long do you think (aided by -erm - me) it is going to take for
Fairfax to wake up & smell coffee??
You see the difference between the poor sod Englishman, and the
American who has retained balls, and can maintain the American dream.
Byeeee!
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-06 20:54:17 UTC
Post by atruelove
Post by Paul Treadaway
Except that Poles are now the largest immigrant group. Go to any pub
in southern England if you don't believe me. And there are plenty of
other eastern Europeans coming here too. You're so last century.
This is a fruitful discussion the like of which should be continued in
a more suitable forum - eg uk.politics.misc or the excellent
http://cdall.net conservative uk forum..
Before I sign off, it appears to me...
that the UK has established itself as the premier sucker EU nation, as
well as the premier non-EU, new-Commonwealth immigrant sucker nation;
to which every plumber, etc will move until a steady state is achieved
Wow, people who want to do the jobs that British people don't want to do are
moving here. We must be doing something wrong then. On the other hand
we can get a plumber now. Have you come across the concept of supply
and demand?
Phil
2008-05-06 12:57:21 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Except that Poles are now the largest immigrant group. Go to any pub
in southern England if you don't believe me. And there are plenty of
other eastern Europeans coming here too. You're so last century.
MORE shite from the usual suspects.
Labour have been living this lie for the past two years.
Mainly due to the fact that the Poles work and the Islamic tidal wave does
NOT
Easy then to claim the immigrants are contributing
THEY ARE NOT
Jack Straw couldn't answer when his attempt to do it agaion was changed to
the non-EEC "rest of the world" for working - he tried to accuse the
callers of being "racist" rather than answer.
Jon Gaunt wouldn't let him - he asked him to answer - and he wouldn't.
That was all the answer we needed.
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-06 20:57:13 UTC
Post by Phil
Post by Paul Treadaway
Except that Poles are now the largest immigrant group. Go to any pub
in southern England if you don't believe me. And there are plenty of
other eastern Europeans coming here too. You're so last century.
MORE shite from the usual suspects.
Labour have been living this lie for the past two years.
No, the latest reports show that Poles now outnumber any other
immigrant group, and they're still coming. Have you actually been
to a pub recently?
Phil
2008-05-11 09:45:00 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Phil
Post by Paul Treadaway
Except that Poles are now the largest immigrant group. Go to any pub
in southern England if you don't believe me. And there are plenty of
other eastern Europeans coming here too. You're so last century.
MORE shite from the usual suspects.
Labour have been living this lie for the past two years.
No, the latest reports show that Poles now outnumber any other
immigrant group, and they're still coming. Have you actually been
to a pub recently?
What report ?
Another Guardian or Independent or BBC report from an "Independent"
source ?
These reports that say what these PC mouthpieces want them to say ?
From their fellow social engineers ?
The ones actively coniving to attack heterosexual marriage (with Labour
dancing to their tune) while promoting gay and lesbian marriage ?
The same ones ?
Yeah....REALLY trustworthy I DON'T think
Lets just say we're back in the "See what you want to see" department.
Its all there if you look - gangs of Somali males swaggering round the
streets and shouting foul comments in their own stinking lanuage to
frightened schoolgirls who hurry past (a similar pack of the bastards
raped a schoolgirl in my area 6 months ago - at 10 o'clock in the
morning, but it was kept out of the media for fear of a backlash against
the muslim and black communities.....)
Meanwhile people like you welcome more and more of the workshy bigot
vermin into this country daily, and expect the rest of us to pay for
THEM as well as employing the likes of you.

That will change, because people have had enough of this and "a change
IS gonna come"
Andy W.
2008-05-03 17:04:26 UTC
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way it
is. No doubt you will soon be producing diatribes about how our kids
will soon be Polish-speaking Roman Catholics. If it weren't for
immigration we'd still be speaking Welsh. So what.
This will absolutely, positively change the culture, legal system, etc
of England by 2070.
Of course the culture and law will change. It's changed quite a bit since
the '80s.

Do you think life was better in the '40s and '50s for the average person?

bob estes
2008-05-03 17:16:54 UTC
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way it
is. No doubt you will soon be producing diatribes about how our kids
will soon be Polish-speaking Roman Catholics. If it weren't for
immigration we'd still be speaking Welsh. So what.
This will absolutely, positively change the culture, legal system, etc
of England by 2070.
Of course the culture and law will change. It's changed quite a bit since
the '80s.
Do you think life was better in the '40s and '50s for the average person?
--
Surely you would be better asking someone who was around in that era? You
could answer me a question though? Why are the majority of Labour run
councils absolute shit-holes?
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-03 17:33:10 UTC
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way it
is. No doubt you will soon be producing diatribes about how our
kids will soon be Polish-speaking Roman Catholics. If it weren't
for immigration we'd still be speaking Welsh. So what.
This will absolutely, positively change the culture, legal system,
etc of England by 2070.
Of course the culture and law will change. It's changed quite a bit
since the '80s.
Do you think life was better in the '40s and '50s for the average person?
Surely you would be better asking someone who was around in that era?
You could answer me a question though? Why are the majority of Labour
run councils absolute shit-holes?
That's no less true for every other political party. There are plenty of shit-holes
run by the Lib-dems or the Tories. There are also non shit-holes run by all
of the parties as it happens. There are also corrupt councils run by all of the
parties (read Private Eye).
bob estes
2008-05-03 17:36:44 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
So we go back to the original response....... "Has it ever occurred to you
that we might like England the way it is".
Paul Treadaway
It's always been this way. Don't like it? Then emigrate.
bob estes
2008-05-03 17:44:50 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
This is where i was born, this is where i live, this is where i'm going to
live...And not Brown or any son-of-a-Muslim bitch is going to make me leave.
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-03 17:58:30 UTC
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
Well fair enough - you'll find the same shit everywhere anyway. After
all you could be living in Russia under Putin or Italy under Berlusconi
or ... etc. It turns out the politicians are often shits out for themselves.
Modern 'democracy' was pretty much invented here, and whilst we
may have as much shit as anywhere else, we also probably have
more means of exposing it than anywhere else. It could be so much
worse.
bob estes
2008-05-03 17:59:17 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
Ah well, i'm off out for a beer with the old man..Hope i dont get mugged on
the way home ;)

Nice chatting with you Paul
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-03 18:08:37 UTC
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
Have a good one. Remember real ale is a British contribution to
world culture, so drink as much of it as possible...
bob estes
2008-05-03 18:12:29 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
Cheers!!

Joseph Holts Bitter is what i drink, though i'm quite partial to Abbotts and
Old speckled Hen when i'm away from home.

Not mastered them yet though...I still wake up with a bad head :o(
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-03 18:24:38 UTC
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
I'm not a great fan of Greene King, but then I live in their domain. I
do like Holts though when I get the chance to be back in
Manchester.
Andy W.
2008-05-03 18:18:39 UTC
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
Oh? I think you'll find it's this country making Muslims leave their own,
over 2 million have fled Iraq since we started bombing it.

Andy W.
2008-05-03 18:16:57 UTC
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
What do you mean the way it is? it's always changing, always has, always
will.

bob estes
2008-05-03 18:20:23 UTC
Post by Andy W.
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
But is it changing for the better? That's the million dollar question?
And why if the garden of England is in so much in bloom does the percentage
of votes for a far right party keep going up?
Andy W.
2008-05-04 09:25:45 UTC
Post by bob estes
Post by Andy W.
Post by bob estes
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
Depends. Yes for some, no for others

Can't please all of the people all of the time.
Post by bob estes
And why if the garden of England is in so much in bloom does the
percentage of votes for a far right party keep going up?
All we hear about from the far right is migrants, immigrants, Muslim and
blacks being responsible for all crimes in this country. The BNP should have
gained an extra two hundred council seats minimum if that's was anywhere
near true.

It's only 10 out of 8000 or so. As the Residents Association has lost 11
seats perhaps their voters migrated to the BNP.

Andy W.
2008-05-03 18:27:03 UTC
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way
it is. No doubt you will soon be producing diatribes about how
our kids will soon be Polish-speaking Roman Catholics. If it
weren't for immigration we'd still be speaking Welsh. So what.
This will absolutely, positively change the culture, legal
system, etc of England by 2070.
Of course the culture and law will change. It's changed quite a bit
since the '80s.
Do you think life was better in the '40s and '50s for the average
person? --
Surely you would be better asking someone who was around in that
era?
Not really, try using a search engine to see what life was like in the '40s
and '50s.

Believe me, I wouldn't like to live in squalid conditions in a terraced
house, working 80 odd hours a week down a mine for tuppence.

We know that's what the Tories were all about, they closed the pits when the
workers started fighting for better wages and working conditions.

Phil
2008-05-04 17:45:06 UTC
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way it
is. No doubt you will soon be producing diatribes about how our
kids will soon be Polish-speaking Roman Catholics. If it weren't
for immigration we'd still be speaking Welsh. So what.
This will absolutely, positively change the culture, legal system,
etc of England by 2070.
Of course the culture and law will change. It's changed quite a bit
since the '80s.
Do you think life was better in the '40s and '50s for the average person?
It was safer to walk the streets.
Our kids weren't almost ENCOURAGED to take drugs by people who should know
better (but are druggies themselves most often)
They didn't have Islamic fanatics threatening to blow them up - while
living here off benefit while the PC corrupts fight their battles for them,
and they're never questioned just WHY they're making no effort to find work
(while the average brit IS)
It may be better for PC corrupts like yourself, Andy - but don't judge
honest working people by your own....standards...
William Black
2008-05-04 17:48:10 UTC
Post by Phil
Post by Andy W.
Do you think life was better in the '40s and '50s for the average person?
It was safer to walk the streets.
Not between 1939 and 1945 it wasn't.

Bloody great big exploding things kept falling out of the sky.
--
William Black

Time for tea.
Phil
2008-05-06 13:02:44 UTC
Post by William Black
Post by Phil
Post by Andy W.
Do you think life was better in the '40s and '50s for the average person?
It was safer to walk the streets.
Not between 1939 and 1945 it wasn't.
Bloody great big exploding things kept falling out of the sky.
Yes - it was called a world war
But we aren't talking about army's activities are we ?
That notwithstanding, are you saying that people were shot/stabbed/blown-up
by islamic fanatics,then, too ?
William Black
2008-05-06 13:21:23 UTC
Post by Phil
Post by William Black
Post by Phil
Post by Andy W.
Do you think life was better in the '40s and '50s for the average person?
It was safer to walk the streets.
Not between 1939 and 1945 it wasn't.
Bloody great big exploding things kept falling out of the sky.
Yes - it was called a world war
But we aren't talking about army's activities are we ?
The Germans bombed civilians.
--
William Black

Time for tea.
Phil
2008-05-11 09:46:40 UTC
$46b$1
Post by William Black
Post by Phil
Post by William Black
Post by Phil
Post by Andy W.
Do you think life was better in the '40s and '50s for the average person?
It was safer to walk the streets.
Not between 1939 and 1945 it wasn't.
Bloody great big exploding things kept falling out of the sky.
Yes - it was called a world war
But we aren't talking about army's activities are we ?
The Germans bombed civilians.
So do muslims - in fact they specialise in it, and expect (and get) you
people to make the excuses FOR them.
Andy W.
2008-05-04 19:20:29 UTC
Post by Phil
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way
it is. No doubt you will soon be producing diatribes about how
our kids will soon be Polish-speaking Roman Catholics. If it
weren't for immigration we'd still be speaking Welsh. So what.
This will absolutely, positively change the culture, legal system,
etc of England by 2070.
Of course the culture and law will change. It's changed quite a bit
since the '80s.
Do you think life was better in the '40s and '50s for the average person?
It was safer to walk the streets.
They didn't have Islamic fanatics threatening to blow them up -
No, they had the far right Nazis trying to do it.

bob estes
You have just confirmed my suspicions...You are a bloody idiot --
"The Rifleman"
2008-05-05 18:44:15 UTC
Post by Andy W.
Post by Phil
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way
it is. No doubt you will soon be producing diatribes about how
our kids will soon be Polish-speaking Roman Catholics. If it
weren't for immigration we'd still be speaking Welsh. So what.
This will absolutely, positively change the culture, legal system,
etc of England by 2070.
Of course the culture and law will change. It's changed quite a bit
since the '80s.
Do you think life was better in the '40s and '50s for the average person?
It was safer to walk the streets.
They didn't have Islamic fanatics threatening to blow them up -
No, they had the far right Nazis trying to do it.
Have you any facts to back up your comments?/ No I thought not., your an
infantile liar, now go and play elswhere.
hralistserve
2008-05-05 19:11:18 UTC
Post by "The Rifleman"
Post by Andy W.
Post by Phil
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way
it is. No doubt you will soon be producing diatribes about how
our kids will soon be Polish-speaking Roman Catholics. If it
weren't for immigration we'd still be speaking Welsh. So what.
This will absolutely, positively change the culture, legal system,
etc of England by 2070.
Of course the culture and law will change. It's changed quite a bit
since the '80s.
Do you think life was better in the '40s and '50s for the average person?
It was safer to walk the streets.
They didn't have Islamic fanatics threatening to blow them up -
No, they had the far right Nazis trying to do it.
Have you any facts to back up your comments?/ No I thought not., your an
infantile liar, now go and play elswhere.
Well, which facts do you mean?
The England non-white pop. projections thru 2070 are available only
at
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=dnnf6w4_61cjcgzgdb&hl=en

The only other projection stops at 2050, was incorporated into the
recent House of Lords Immigration report, & agrees exactly with mine.

This paper has been out 6 weeks, has been sent to all UK demographers
and all 500 or so England Statistical faculty.
There hasn't been a single technical objection (just the usual
whinges). I declare it well and truly peer reviewed.
So live with it.

The facts about the vast, overnight exodus of illegal aliens from PW
County to Fairfax County can be found ad nauseam by googling.
I would be delighted to elaborate.
best wishes
Phil
2008-05-11 10:00:30 UTC
Post by hralistserve
Post by "The Rifleman"
Post by Andy W.
Post by Phil
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
These BBC, council and quango employed P.C. parasites are getting more
and more frantic as their demands for the general public to accept THEIR
lies and not the evidence of their own eyes, is being found out and
people are getting angrier and angrier as their lives get more and more
expensive and they find it difficult to make ends meet - and they are
expected to subsidise not just the above mentioned big mouths, but a
FLOOD of African, and Middle-East muslim fanatics who are an active
threat to the people of this country, and scream "Racist !!!!" and
expect us all to shut up then.
That doesnt work anymore. They've been found out.
That creep Jack Straw did the same thing on Talk Sport - wanted to ONLY
talk about eastern european immigration. Working here.
When he was dragged onto African and middle eastern he tried to mouth
racism but wasnt allowed to, and had to admit the vast majority are NOT
working. And the eastern europeans will mainly be going hom,e and the
likes of Somalis and Sudanese are NOT
They are making no effort to find work either.
And what about the Afghans who hijacked an airliner ?
A report claimed only a handful of them have bothered getting work
The PC parasites are caring for THEM too - with OUR money.

Incidentally - could any of you "Unlimited Immigration" twerps please
explain why my son is sadled with a huge student loan, while benefit
immigrant Somali "Mohammad Jihad" doesnt have to pay it back ?
Could they also explain why benefit immigrants and even illegal
immigrants get their prescriptions for NOTHING while my family pay for
everything ?
They paid NOTHING into this country while I have paid untold thousands

I have voted Labour all my life - No more.
Well done, PC corrupts....
Phil
2008-05-06 13:05:14 UTC
Post by "The Rifleman"
Post by Andy W.
Post by Phil
It was safer to walk the streets.
They didn't have Islamic fanatics threatening to blow them up -
No, they had the far right Nazis trying to do it.
Have you any facts to back up your comments?/ No I thought not., your an
infantile liar, now go and play elswhere.
I notice he didn't include that the nazis were so influenced by the muslim
Turkish genocide of christian Armenians, they came up with their death
camps.
Nor did he mention the numbers of muslims fighting on the side of the nazis
in the Balkans and Palestines. And quite a few other places....
"The Rifleman"
2008-05-06 15:34:06 UTC
Post by Phil
Turkish genocide of christian Armenians, they came up with their death
camps.
Nor did he mention the numbers of muslims fighting on the side of the nazis
in the Balkans and Palestines. And quite a few other places....
Your refering to the Muslim Handschar division of the SS, very popular wioth
adolf esp in the balkans
Phil
2008-05-11 10:01:38 UTC
Post by Phil
Turkish genocide of christian Armenians, they came up with their
death camps.
Nor did he mention the numbers of muslims fighting on the side of the nazis
in the Balkans and Palestines. And quite a few other places....
Your refering to the Muslim Handschar division of the SS, very popular
with adolf esp in the balkans
Not just there, either.
Palastinians too. Other arabs were in almost daily connection with Germans
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-06 20:44:44 UTC
Post by Phil
Post by "The Rifleman"
Post by Andy W.
Post by Phil
It was safer to walk the streets.
They didn't have Islamic fanatics threatening to blow them up -
No, they had the far right Nazis trying to do it.
Have you any facts to back up your comments?/ No I thought not., your
an infantile liar, now go and play elswhere.
I notice he didn't include that the nazis were so influenced by the
muslim Turkish genocide of christian Armenians, they came up with
their death camps.
The British invented concentration camps, in the Boer War.
Post by Phil
Nor did he mention the numbers of muslims fighting on the side of the
nazis in the Balkans and Palestines. And quite a few other places....
Or those fighting on the side of the British, as they did in the First World
War, despite getting shafted as a result.
William Black
2008-05-06 22:09:36 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Phil
I notice he didn't include that the nazis were so influenced by the
muslim Turkish genocide of christian Armenians, they came up with
their death camps.
The British invented concentration camps, in the Boer War.
Nope.

The Spanish did it first on Cuba.
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Phil
Nor did he mention the numbers of muslims fighting on the side of the
nazis in the Balkans and Palestines. And quite a few other places....
Or those fighting on the side of the British, as they did in the First World
War, despite getting shafted as a result.
Well yes.

So what?
--
William Black

Time for tea.
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-06 22:13:26 UTC
Post by William Black
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Phil
I notice he didn't include that the nazis were so influenced by the
muslim Turkish genocide of christian Armenians, they came up with
their death camps.
The British invented concentration camps, in the Boer War.
Nope.
The Spanish did it first on Cuba.
Well obviously it hurts me to know that the concept was not British. Surely
large scale internment and torture of insurgents at least was invented by
the British in Malaya? That's why we wouldn't touch Vietnam with a
bargepole. Come on, surely we must have invented some form of brutality
in modern times?
Post by William Black
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Phil
Nor did he mention the numbers of muslims fighting on the side of the
nazis in the Balkans and Palestines. And quite a few other places....
Or those fighting on the side of the British, as they did in the First World
War, despite getting shafted as a result.
Well yes.
So what?
So Islam is nothing to do with it - it turns out that people will support you or
oppose you depending on whether they think its in their interests. Wait a
minute, I've just invented Afghanistan. If only Iskander had known.
William Black
2008-05-07 13:31:07 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by William Black
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Phil
I notice he didn't include that the nazis were so influenced by the
muslim Turkish genocide of christian Armenians, they came up with
their death camps.
The British invented concentration camps, in the Boer War.
Nope.
The Spanish did it first on Cuba.
Well obviously it hurts me to know that the concept was not British. Surely
large scale internment and torture of insurgents at least was invented by
the British in Malaya? That's why we wouldn't touch Vietnam with a
bargepole. Come on, surely we must have invented some form of brutality
in modern times?
The 'protected village' system is ours.

That's where you move the village into a gated secure compound and people
get their old houses torched.

As they all get nice new houses and the trustworthy people get their own
guns nobody is too upset.

It worked in Malaya.

Of course, being a British idea the Americans wouldn't touch it in
Vietnam...

I think we invented intermnent without trial, where people get locked up
without trial, but get to wear their own clothes.

Being British we tend to just kill people we don't like rather than torture
them before killing them.

Being British we just know that our way is better and aren't insecure about
things.
Post by Paul Treadaway
So Islam is nothing to do with it - it turns out that people will support you or
oppose you depending on whether they think its in their interests. Wait a
minute, I've just invented Afghanistan. If only Iskander had known.
The voice of reason...
--
William Black

Time for tea.
Phil
The voice of tripe more like.
Phil
2008-05-11 10:11:19 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by William Black
Post by William Black
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Phil
Nor did he mention the numbers of muslims fighting on the side of
the nazis in the Balkans and Palestines. And quite a few other
places....
Or those fighting on the side of the British, as they did in the First World
War, despite getting shafted as a result.
Well yes.
So what?
So Islam is nothing to do with it - it turns out that people will
support you or oppose you depending on whether they think its in their
interests. Wait a minute, I've just invented Afghanistan. If only
Iskander had known.
No, you haven't.
Most "fighters" in Afghanistan arent even Afghans.
Their Paki's, Uzbeks and assorted other fanatics.
They PREY on Afghans, and expect you people to do their PR for them in
the west.
Phil
2008-05-11 10:09:10 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Phil
Post by "The Rifleman"
Post by Phil
Nor did he mention the numbers of muslims fighting on the side of the
nazis in the Balkans and Palestines. And quite a few other places....
Or those fighting on the side of the British, as they did in the First
World War, despite getting shafted as a result.
Yeah, there was a handful.
I notice you don't mention the amount of deserters - far more than
Hindus and Sikhs.

The Boer War thing, yes.
The Armenian massacres was religion driven.
Nor was it the only massacres of christians by the Turk muslims.
Why do you think the Greeks hate them so much ?
And just the Armenian genocide outnumbered deaths in the Boer
Concentration by AT LEAST a hundred fold.
The likes of the BBC or the Guardian will dwell on the Boer war thing
but pretend ignorance of the muslim genocide of Armenian christians, or
the constant Egyptian muslim attacks on Egyptian coptic christians
.....much like yourself in fact.
Max Muir
2008-05-18 04:00:54 UTC
The British invented concentrationcamps, in the Boer War.
No, they didn't. The name 'concentration camp' comes from the
translation of
a Spanish phrase 'reconcentrado'. Reconcentrados were first used in
Cuba, by
the Spanish, in 1896, some four years before the start of the Second
Anglo-
Boer War, in which the British used concentration camps to stop Boer
Commandos stealing food off the women and children and re-impressing
peaceful men who did not want to fight any more.

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/reconcentrado.htm
Phil
You however ARE
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-06 20:39:02 UTC
Post by Phil
Post by Andy W.
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way it
is. No doubt you will soon be producing diatribes about how our
kids will soon be Polish-speaking Roman Catholics. If it weren't
for immigration we'd still be speaking Welsh. So what.
This will absolutely, positively change the culture, legal system,
etc of England by 2070.
Of course the culture and law will change. It's changed quite a bit
since the '80s.
Do you think life was better in the '40s and '50s for the average person?
It was safer to walk the streets.
Our kids weren't almost ENCOURAGED to take drugs by people who should
know better (but are druggies themselves most often)
Drugs were legal then, so they could make their own choice.
Post by Phil
They didn't have Islamic fanatics threatening to blow them up
It was Jewish fanatics in those days, until the British gave up the
UN mandate after the Stern Gang et all bombed them out.
Post by Phil
- while
living here off benefit while the PC corrupts fight their battles for
them, and they're never questioned just WHY they're making no effort
to find work (while the average brit IS)
Well that's just nonsense. The average muslim works harder - go to
any corner shop.
PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL
2008-05-03 20:26:28 UTC
In article
<de0dbbd1-1685-4acd-a949-***@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
hralistserve <***@hotmail.com> writes:

<Off-topic, racist drivel deleted>

Florida state Rep. Bob Allen was a co-sponsor earlier in 2007 of
legislation to increase the penalty for "public lewdness and indecent
exposure," such as trolling for sex partners in public restrooms
(upping the crime from a misdemeanor to a felony). The bill did not
pass, which was lucky for Rep. Allen, who was arrested in July in a
men's room in Titusville when undercover officers said he entered and
exited three times in the space of a few minutes, peered over a
restroom stall and offered oral sex for $20. [WKMG-TV (Orlando),
7-12-07]
--
This post is in response to an off-topic racist article by Alan Truelove.
Please do not feed the troll by posting replies to his articles.
A book he should read: http://tinyurl.com/2fp94c (Guns, Germs and Steel)
Andy W.
2008-05-03 22:20:28 UTC
Post by PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL
In article
<Off-topic, racist drivel deleted>
Most Google posters do like resorting to hate and racism.

bob estes
Not you then?
Phil
2008-05-06 12:53:35 UTC
Post by hralistserve
Post by Paul Treadaway
[...]
Don't mention the obvious.
They're too stuffed full of the lies from the Guardian/Independent/BBC
to think for themselves.
They're even passing laws for the most verminous lazy murderous bigots'
multitudinous broods (Somalis, Sudanese, Muslim Nigerians) to be taught
in their OWN languages
I'd be interested to know what good that is from the PC turds on
here.........
atruelove
2008-05-07 13:20:47 UTC
thread from cam.misc & alt.politics.british..
Post by Phil
Post by hralistserve
[...]
You 2 gentlemen (see thread in original ng's) seem to have a firm and
accurate grasp of the changes that will occur over the next 50 years
in England (Wales, Scotland-who knows...)
But nothing like yr discussion will appear in the Telegraph, etc..or
even the Spectator. can you say "head in the sand"?
Thinking class Brits will get along just fine with the new masters,
just like India after independence ..England will continue to offer
Education, Tourism, reitrement (medical, dental)... some boutique
manufacturing and services as befits a Singapore-lke country of around
90 million
Just who does the plumbing, cleans the hotek rooms, etc- who cares?
I am posting this on the CDA list under the BNP topic...
Phil
2008-05-06 12:44:24 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way it is.
Typical corrupt arrogant PC turd

Standard replies.
Given to you by PC central, or
www.political.correct.replies.for.the.incapabale.of.thinking.for.themselves
.com

Yeah - YOU may like the mess you made, but the vast MAJORITY don't.
They have just as much right - and MORE - to get angry about it.
Paul Treadaway
2008-05-06 21:02:23 UTC
Post by Phil
Post by Paul Treadaway
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way it is.
Yeah - YOU may like the mess you made, but the vast MAJORITY don't.
They have just as much right - and MORE - to get angry about it.
I'm not a member of the government, nor did I vote for it. In fact the same
applies to most of the governments in the last 30 or 40 years, which is what
I think you're talking about. And if there is this vast majority, why did they not
vote for a goverment reflecting your views? You and your kind are a tiny
minority in fact.
Phil
2008-05-11 10:16:38 UTC
Post by Paul Treadaway
Post by Phil
Post by Paul Treadaway
Has it ever occurred to you that we might like England the way it is.
Yeah - YOU may like the mess you made, but the vast MAJORITY don't.
They have just as much right - and MORE - to get angry about it.
I'm not a member of the government, nor did I vote for it. In fact the
same applies to most of the governments in the last 30 or 40 years,
which is what I think you're talking about. And if there is this vast
majority, why did they not vote for a goverment reflecting your views?
You and your kind are a tiny minority in fact.
AS some yank once said, "You can fool most of the people all the
time.." etc.
They weren't the Tories.
Thats why they got in and stayed in.
Now people are seeing through the lies and realizing just how much they
have been disinherited of.
Their streets are flooded with African and Middle-eastern benfit
immigrants, the bigots demanding this be done and that be done because
it offends THEM, they get everything for nothing, and the working
British people pay for everything while these parasites whine and get
everything for nowt. They're even getting priority in housing

Labour have been found out

As have you lot.
PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL
2008-05-03 20:26:27 UTC
In article
<89174498-2c26-4eee-8ae2-***@m44g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
hralistserve <***@hotmail.com> writes:

<Off-topic, racist drivel deleted>

In Rochester, N.Y., in June, Eric Kennedy, 38, was sentenced to 12
years in prison for molesting an underage girl over a three-year
period, which he partly attributed to his poor eyesight, in that at
times he might have mistaken the girl for her mother, with whom he was
living. [Democrat and Chronicle (Rochester), 6-6-07]
Phil
2008-05-11 10:17:33 UTC
Post by PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE TROLL
In article
<Off-topic, racist drivel deleted>
In Rochester, N.Y., in June, Eric Kennedy, 38, was sentenced to 12
years in prison for molesting an underage girl over a three-year
period, which he partly attributed to his poor eyesight, in that at
times he might have mistaken the girl for her mother, with whom he was
living. [Democrat and Chronicle (Rochester), 6-6-07]
Piss off and die paedophile.