Londoners 'converted' to Islam at gunpoint
jackkincaid
2005-02-03 17:32:19 UTC
The 'Muslim Boys' are the latest addition to London's exciting criminal
gang culture, which make the nation's
first city such an attractive place to live.

Armed with 'shengalengs' (Mac 10 sub machine guns), and loaded down
with 'cream' (money extorted, or 'taxed', from
fellow Londoners with menaces, or earned from drug sales) the approx
100-strong Muslim Boys hide out in south London housing
estates, living, according to Evening Standard reporter David Cohen
today, 'living ascetic lives in stark contrast to the 'bling bling'
lifestyle pf other gangs'.

Their 'perverted interpretation of Islam', Cohen says, is 'central to
their identity as killers and criminals'. They are thought to be
responsible
for at least two murders - executions of local lads who refused to
'convert' - and countless maimings and shootings, including the
shooting
of PC Liam Morrow in Bromley in December. Their heroes are Osama bin
Laden and the Islamist terrorists of Iraq and Palestine, with whom
they are said to feel 'kinship' because of their 'demonisation' (th
Muslim Boys are all black). Whether this 'demonisation' ocurred before
or after the Muslim Boys started murdering people is unclear. Perhaps
it's thought not to matter.

The Muslim Boys pray at local mosques, before and after committing
crimes, and they commit crimes every day. Having been converted to
Islam
while in borstals or prisons - thanks to the Blair government's policy
of Islamic prosyletisation of trapped communities - they force
Londoners unlucky enough to cross their path in a particularly nasty
way: 'If you not down with Muslim,' says one of the Muslim Boys,
'we visit your home, strip you naked in front of your mum, and put a
gun jn your mouth.' Londoners still not convinced of the claim
that the Koran is the literal word of God,a s revealed to the Prophet
Muhammed by the Angel Jibril, are 'blown'. No, not that - it means
they are shot dead.

Local Muslim 'leaders' are said to be 'unhappy' about the phenomenon:
one mosque trust has even banned the Muslim Boys from
its property, following pressure from the police. Nevertheless, the
majority of Muslims in the Muslim Boys' south London stamping
grounds are now, like the Muslim Boys themselves, predominantly black
converts. And other, irrelegious gangs in Brixton and Lambeth
and beyond are gradually being drawn into the Muslim Boys' orbit. But
by bit, wahabi-inspired Islam is becoming the ideology of London's
criminal gangs, as criminality and religiously inspired terrorism
converge.

There's a strange irony in all this. If we accept that the cause of
disaffection, academic failure and 'exclusion', family dysfunction etc,

of such a relatively high proportion of black Britons is a legacy of
slavery - and it strikes me as a reasonable, though incomplete,
proposition - then the *nature* of that cultural legacy should be of
enormous interest. Yet, possibly out of sensitivity and good manners,
possibly not, politicians and 'community leaders' alike never seem to
want to discuss the matter publcily - even though there is a well
funded campaign for 'slavery reperations' brewing in the USA, which one
day may affect us all.

One aspect of the story of the African slave trade which perplexes me
is this: why do so many of those who campaign on behalf of
former slave 'communities', or black Americans or Europeans who,
perfectly understandably, feel personally agrieved at the racist
nature of the Atlantic slave trade, never ask themselves how it could
be - given that the former lands of African slaves were once the
site of a sophisticated civilisation - that a handful of Spanish or
Portugese traders, relatively speaking, armed with nothing more than
swords and muskets, could force tens of thousands of free-born young
and healthy west African men from their own homes, on their
ancestral lands, on to tiny, stinking, disease ridden slave ships fora
life of crushing drudgery on the other side of the world?

We might understand how, toward the end of the trade, when it became a
feature of British and European imperial expansion, and traders
would have been protected by heavily armed navies, slavery could claim,
a sit did, millions of victims. But how did it start? What posessed
those early free Afrians to be forced into bondage, in their thousands?

Unless, of course, they were never free in the first place. If they had
been *already* enslaved, by others, long before the arrival of the
Spanish;
had become innured to lives of bondage - perhaps, in the most part,
relatively benign in character (save for the mass castrations of those
black men considered too sexually promiscuous) - for generation after
generation, until bondage to others - albeit a bondage which
offered the small chance of escape, by 'conversion' to the slave
owners' creed; perhaps in those conditions, the European aspect of
the slave trade becomes explicable.

If it were generally known that African slavery did not begin in the
16th century with the arrival in Africa of European colonists, but
in the 9th century, with the arrival in west - and north and east -
Africa of *Islamic* colonists; that, in fact, the 'legacy' of slavery
that
some believe helps persuade disaffected black Londoners to turn their
back on free society and enter a world of criminality and
violence, perpetrated in the name of their ancestors' creed, on other
black people in a way indistinguishable from the forced 'conversion'
and 'taxation' of black Sudanese by their Islamist overlords ... if the
Muslim Boys realised they were voluntarily returning to a state
of slavery, perhaps their sense of shame and self-disgust would force
them out of the mosque forever.

Or perhaps they will help drag a once greeat religion down to the
status of superstitious death cult for the world's underpriviliged
and terminally stupid.

Either way I should have thought our new cultural establishment should
take more of an interest in the matter, if ony to publish
a book of Muslim Boys' slang for London's tourists.

[Anyone wanting to read the full report on the Muslim Boys should visit
the Evening Standard's pisspoor website and use its search
engine. The site is so bad I gave up looking for a link to post, but
it's there somewhere]
Richard Dell
2005-02-03 20:14:13 UTC
"jackkincaid" <***@another.com> wrote in message news:***@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

| The 'Muslim Boys' are the latest addition to London's exciting criminal
| gang culture, which make the nation's
| first city such an attractive place to live.

These look like Somalis. UK has taken them because France will not. France will
accept for asylum only people suffering persecution at the hands of
governments - Somalia is a failed state and so has no government. Good old UK.

More here: <http://www.blink.org.uk/pdescription.asp?key=5406&grp=55&cat=199>
Abu-Alwafa
2005-02-05 10:05:11 UTC
Deport.
bluecalx
2005-02-04 17:07:03 UTC
Post by jackkincaid
according to Evening Standard
Annnnnd that's where everyone can stop reading.

That entire story was hilariously over-the-top. Typical tabloid shit.
h***@freeispshares.co.uk
2005-02-04 22:40:50 UTC
But that is how Islam expands. By force. It is an empire.
Robin Carmody
2005-02-05 19:18:36 UTC
Post by h***@freeispshares.co.uk
Post by bluecalx
Post by jackkincaid
according to Evening Standard
Annnnnd that's where everyone can stop reading.
That entire story was hilariously over-the-top. Typical tabloid
shit.
But that is how Islam expands. By force. It is an empire.
"H. Wake" and "jackkincaid" are now on the same side, I see. "H. Wake"
embodies everything "jackkincaid" always used to say he'd cross the road to
avoid. Think about that, Jack.

RC
Robin Carmody
2005-02-05 19:36:11 UTC
Post by bluecalx
Post by jackkincaid
according to Evening Standard
Annnnnd that's where everyone can stop reading.
That entire story was hilariously over-the-top. Typical tabloid
shit.
But that is how Islam expands. By force. It is an empire.
Don't see many mosques in Dorset. Plenty of fast food outlets here, though.

RC
Abu-Alwafa
2005-02-17 15:49:32 UTC
Post by h***@freeispshares.co.uk
On 3 Feb 2005 09:32:19 -0800, "jackkincaid"
Post by jackkincaid
according to Evening Standard
Annnnnd that's where everyone can stop reading.
That entire story was hilariously over-the-top. Typical tabloid
shit.
But that is how Islam expands. By force. It is an empire.
The greatest proof of this has been the spread of Islam in the USA. We
don't read nor have we heard of any invading Muslim armies coming to
these shores to force Islam upon the American people. The millions of
converts have all freely chosen Islam usually after a process of
intense study and reflection.
Michael E Craney
2005-02-17 15:55:26 UTC
Post by jackkincaid
according to Evening Standard
Annnnnd that's where everyone can stop reading.
That entire story was hilariously over-the-top. Typical tabloid
shit.
But that is how Islam expands. By force. It is an empire.
The greatest proof of this has been the spread of Islam in the USA. We
don't read nor have we heard of any invading Muslim armies coming to
these shores to force Islam upon the American people. The millions of
converts have all freely chosen Islam usually after a process of
intense study and reflection.
Millions? Funny that neither myself, nor anyone I know, has ever met
one.

I suppose it's possible that they're just ashamed of that fact that they
would get caught up in ancient tribal supersition, but I think it more
likley that you have "millions" confused with "hundreds."

A simple idological mistake. Let me know if you need any more help with
your decimals.

Mike
Ray
2005-02-17 17:02:06 UTC
Post by jackkincaid
[...]
Try Bradford, Leeds, or anywhere in the filthy North. See how they live -
then come forth with your smart comments.
Ray
2005-02-17 17:10:44 UTC
Post by jackkincaid
according to Evening Standard
Annnnnd that's where everyone can stop reading.
That entire story was hilariously over-the-top. Typical tabloid
shit.
But that is how Islam expands. By force. It is an empire.
The greatest proof of this has been the spread of Islam in the USA. We
don't read nor have we heard of any invading Muslim armies coming to
these shores to force Islam upon the American people. The millions of
converts have all freely chosen Islam usually after a process of
intense study and reflection.
Realist Ray posted

Well fuck off back to where you came from - you are a source of trouble and
benefit mankind not one iota.
Bob
2005-02-17 17:25:50 UTC
Post by jackkincaid
according to Evening Standard
Annnnnd that's where everyone can stop reading.
That entire story was hilariously over-the-top. Typical tabloid
shit.
But that is how Islam expands. By force. It is an empire.
The greatest proof of this has been the spread of Islam in the USA.
which is due entirely to immigration or the 'heretical' sect of black
muslims. few americans convert to islam.

---------------------------
to see who "wf3h" is, go to "qrz.com"
and enter 'wf3h' in the field
Hermione_1
Yes, but we pray facing Las Vegas.
Ashad Dabendago
2005-02-18 23:52:27 UTC
Post by jackkincaid
according to Evening Standard
Annnnnd that's where everyone can stop reading.
That entire story was hilariously over-the-top. Typical tabloid
shit.
But that is how Islam expands. By force. It is an empire.
The greatest proof of this has been the spread of Islam in the USA. We
don't read nor have we heard of any invading Muslim armies coming to
these shores to force Islam upon the American people. The millions of
converts have all freely chosen Islam usually after a process of
intense study and reflection.
And being in prison for a violent crime. Most Islam converts are still
in prison or have been just recently released and will, according to
all historical data, be returning to prison within a year for having
committed another violent crime.